Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(06-09-2024, 06:34 PM)critic_honest Wrote: 1. A story doesn't need to be a romantic drama or "cuckold" narrative to demonstrate that love exists between characters. Neither we need hundreds of words on it to believe if love exists. Love can exist in any kind of story, and actions often reveal it more effectively than words. While we all appreciate love in a story, it’s the emotional impact of those actions that truly makes the narrative compelling and effective.

2. Being wild doesn't change a person's core character. You can be both innocent and wild at the same time, and wildness is a sexual trait that may emerge in certain situations. It’s not appropriate to compare Meera and Shipra, as their stories are different, and Atul is not like Krish. 
I really don't think past is needed to push Shipra towards a free life style. While some background is useful for context, constantly revisiting her past can become monotonous as no one wants to live in past. Unlike past, she is a married woman now and things are difficult for women of character when they're married. She can't just simply start acting like a characterless woman. Viresh was her BF then and it was completely fine to act the way she did in past. Here, Pathode is neither her friend, nor her bf so of course she can't go and spread her legs just because Pathode is wild and making her remember of Viresh. That's why everyone is interested more in Shipra than Namrata as Shipra a mature and strong-willed woman unlike her so called jealous "friend".

The reason why every reader is more interested in getting to see Shipra fucked is because she has been portrayed a woman of character unlike Namrata.  Namrata is completely opposite woman and I'm sure if a different story is written taking Namrata as a central character, only a handful of people would be interested in reading that story.

3. Well it's completely natural for a person to feel tempted, especially wheno when you're in a room where specimen like Pathode is fucking someone. But what's impressive was when Shipra still managed to take control after a mere glance at her Mangalsutra. This self-discipline sets her apart from everyone else. We all know Shipra might be filled with lust and may possess wild tendencies  but what makes her interesting is the control and strong will he possess.

4. I don't think it would have been good idea if anger and conflict with her husband would have made Shipra do what she did. I appreciated that the author avoided this route, as anger often leads to regrettable decisions. We look forward to seeing Shipra make choices when she’s in a more balanced state of mind.

Even I agree, that the plot is both fresh and promising but like I said before, a woman can be both innocent and wild; it’s really about the person who brings out those hidden facets.
While I understand Shipra getting fucked is inevitable and even I'm eager to see how that plays out but all i expect that  occurring under right & logical circumstances, not by cheating and deciet. 
If Shipra had emerged victorious, the plot could have taken an entirely different turn and would have outrun other stories where things are quite predictful. It would have been fascinating to see how events might have unfolded if she had won
However, given the current trajectory, it’s clear what’s likely to happen next—unless there’s a surprising twist."

I genuinely enjoy this story, which is why I’m sharing my thoughts. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. The author, being the creator of the story, has every right to craft it in their own way, without needing to explain their choices. It’s their prerogative to deliver the narrative as they envision it.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 26-06-2024, 01:22 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:48 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:45 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 13-08-2024, 09:48 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 22-08-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 21-08-2024, 11:55 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 02:52 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 05:42 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by Hornytamilan23 - 06-09-2024, 07:30 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 08:15 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 22-09-2024, 05:18 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 26-09-2024, 10:38 PM