Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(06-09-2024, 03:20 AM)critic_honest Wrote: Its really frustrating to see that even when Shipra won, still she's been shown a loser and all this just to make her fuck? Come on dear author.. why in so hurry to make her fuck and that too on a basis of a lie ?
Sounds so turnoff and illogical. 

It feels like author is rushing and forcing himself just to make Shipra fuck Pathode as soon as possible which is such a turn off . This whole plot sounded so illogical. Namrata from start is brought in just to manipulate Shipra and to make her fall into Pathode's trap so that he can fuck her.

If we look closely nothing much happened in this update. All we got to know was that Namarate lied to Shipra and then Shipra magically turned into woman of cheating mindset  and now she is standing in Namrata's room ready to be fucked by Pathode.  Nothing much happened other than this.
Most of the update was largely consumed by lengthy explanations of Namrata’s thoughts, as if we're watching some daily soap which started irritating at some point.  I skimmed through much of it because the narrative was overly verbose, stretching what could have been conveyed in a few lines into several paragraphs. After a while, when I realized sentences are just being stretched, I mostly  concentrated on dialogues part which were like 5% of the whole update, otherwise complete update went what either Namrata was thinking or what Shipra was thinking which we already knew from day one but same thing kept repeating again and again.

Exactly man, I agree with you on above points. I hoped this bet will end in draw and Shipra will accept for one off session with patode in exchange for his cooperation. But now looks like she accepted defeat and want to be dominated. I feel this part is so rushed. Mainly Shipra wanting to be dominated why man... I just hope there will be some twist in there.

Author has set an elaborate premise but events of one night is going on for so long. I just hope author addresses this in future updates.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 26-06-2024, 01:22 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:48 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:45 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 13-08-2024, 09:48 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 22-08-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 21-08-2024, 11:55 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 02:52 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 05:42 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 08:15 PM