Sex with mother by blackmailing her
Sex With Mother By Blackmailing Her

Hello sex lovers and this is my first story in ISS and I will share my most wonderful moments in life with my mother. My name is Karan and her name is Preeti, 35 years and a sexy lady
in addition her assets were pink lips, black wide open eyes, black long soft and silky hair a round large deep cut navel.

A milky white physique which are able to drive any perfect man crazy sexually and this is the story of three years back when I young then and my mom was 32. Now let’s come to the story. Generally my dad remains out of station because of his work. My father goes to work at about 8 and we goes at 9’o clock in the morning. So one day we went to school but I forgot my project in home. 

That’s why I had to return back home when I came home and I rang the bell but no sound comes out and then I realize that light was not there and when I knocked the door no one opens. So I open the door with the help of duplicate key which I always used to keep it with me and when I opened the door no one was there in first room.
[+] 2 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sex with mother by blackmailing her - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 06:11 AM
RE: Sex with mother by blackmailing her - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 06:19 AM
RE: Sex with mother by blackmailing her - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 06:19 AM
RE: Sex with mother by blackmailing her - by barr - 11-08-2020, 12:46 PM