Incest A secret affair with friends mom
“She than took hold of my penis and guided it towards her cunt lips”

“She told me to push the cock inside with a force”

“But I again failed to deliver the goods”

“She than told me that you need to push your cock as hard as you can with a force, till it is buried deep inside her”

She once again helped me and with that she took my cock head and placed on wet pink lips of her pussy.

Then she told me to push with her simultaneously, as it would be easy for me to enter in her with a simultaneous force from her side also.

“She then counted 1…2….3 and with last number 3, I rammed my huge cock inside her

Pussy and simultaneously she lowered her hips with a jerk, so that I can enter my meat this time with an ease”.

Oh yes Saket! She suddenly screamed throwing her head back against the pillow, reaching up and digging her nails into my back "Oh yes! Fuck me Son! Oh yes. Yes. Yes …….aah aah aaaah…… oh yeah..ram me son … aah aah aah .. Slam that big thing in me. Mmmmm! Shit! Ram me baby boy"!!

While I was ramming my dick in and out of her tight warm pussy at blinding speed I now bend forward and take her big, erect nipples in my mouth. Tasting the Sweetness and warmth she was providing me inside her. She let go and I kissed my way down to her big tits, sucking on first one then the other, she moaned as I suckled on her nipple.

"Oh yes baby. Boy ......suck auntie’s tits.. Oh yes suck it baby!"

First off I licked her nipples. When the breast was drained out, I automatically switched to the other. A gush of warm milk shot into my mouth as soon as my mouth clamped onto the nipples. The orgasms coming from my aunt were almost making my dick explode. I yell, looking down at my dick ramming in and out of her soft vaginal entrance, "I am gonna cum…..! I'm gonna cummmmmm aunty!!! Oh yeah aunty!!!….. I am gonna cummm this time!!….. Oh yeah aunty"!!!

It was quite incredible inside her. I had never imagined that there could be a place so warm, soft and comfortable. I began to move against her. We soon fell into a rhythm as our bodies slapped against each other and the motion of my cock moving forwards and backwards in the sheath of her pussy made a soft squelching sound. Her lovely smooth skin was hot against my body but so cool to touch and caress with my fingers. I found myself being transported to new heights of joy and pleasure. The friction of my cock head with the velvet soft walls of raja’s mom's pussy released waves of sensations from deep inside me that, I had never known nor had ever even thought could exist. I rammed my cock in a mad frenzy deeper and deeper into her.

She too was beginning to enjoy herself hugely. She squealed as she lay impaled under my rock hard rod as I pounded away into her. Very soon the bed sheets were sodden with our sweat and love juices that mingled and ran together freely as our frantic bodies heaved against each other. She wrapped her legs around chest almost my armpits so her pussy walls could get a better purchase of my cock that now pumped her harder and harder still. She screamed as my cock entered deeper and deeper into her, but I was beyond caring. I had a fire raging in my loins that simply had to extinguish in the cool dark well of her body. I drove on harder and harder into her.

Finally, I felt my cock begin to swell up inside her. She must have felt it too for her screams became increasingly frantic and long drawn out. I felt my balls release the sperm inside them. They flooded into my cock and then gushed out in huge torrents into my aunt's womb.
[+] 3 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:45 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:49 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:50 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:52 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by PAATROW - 01-08-2020, 12:23 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by sri7869 - 06-08-2024, 10:18 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Eswar P - 07-08-2024, 07:13 AM