Incest A secret affair with friends mom
I than took “one of her soft, huge and fatty bare naked breast in my hands and started to fondle and play with them”. She was moaning quite heavily and was enjoying too and with that I took one of her nipples in my mouth and started to suckle them like a hungry child. She was nursing me like an infant and I could feel her sweet warm milk flowing from her breast veins to my mouth. Her breast was so big and fat that I was not able to take her soft tits in my mouth, but however I succeed to suckle one breast and played with other simultaneously. While I was sucking her breast she continued to play with my cock, with her one hand caressing my head from behind, as I continued to suck her tits more harshly and hungrily like a child and enjoying the pleasure I was getting from her.

She told me “Ouch Saket, uuuummm…uuuummmm Saket, please stop it now son, this is enough, otherwise I will not be able to stop from here on”

I told her that this is what I wanted from her, I want her badly and I loved her very much and would like to make love with her just like her husband used to do with her.

Please aunty!! Please aunty!! Let me fuck you aunty, you are just too much for me, with that I again took her whole heavy milk full breast in my mouth and again she let out a huge moan of pleasure!!!

She than smiled at me and told me “OH OH OH SON, YOU WANTED ME SO BADLY

THEN I WILL LET YOU DO THIS, BUT KEEP THIS AS A SECRET SON”!!!

DON’T TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS!!!

Otherwise I will not be able to face anybody, I promised her!

We both laughed seeing in each other eyes and she again took my meat in her soft hands.

She told me to suck her breast like a hungry child, as harsh as I can.

She took her left breast in her hands and guided it toward my mouth, and then she with her soft hands opened my lips and stuck her nipple into my mouth, as if she was breast feeding her child and asked me to suck. While she was teaching me to suck her tits, raja’s mother at the same time started to play with my hard on cock. The feeling of her soft and warm hands on my shaft was just incredible and her breast in my mouth was also making me mad as I suckle each tit, one by one which was full of sweet milk!!

After playing with her huge, heavy and milk full breast she demanded my cock in her mouth. I then released her soft hands from my cock and directed it towards her mouth.

While my cock was straight in front of her mouth, she closed her eyes in shame, she looked even more beautiful and I slowly pushed my 8 inches boner in her warm mouth.

The feeling was just incredible and unexplainable! I let out a loud moan, but to avoid my sound reaching to her sons ears she closed my mouth with her hands.

I again started to play with her tits and she started to moan but couldn’t as my hard cock was in her mouth.

After few minutes of sucking my cock and fingering her cunt, I asked her to stop sucking my penis as I was about to cum. I wanted my cock inside her pussy. But she doesn’t let my cock out of her mouth. She started to suck even harder and I was begging her to stop, however I managed to take my cock out of her mouth and quickly rub my red headed foreskin of cock against her bare tits. After a great deal of sucking my long shaft and balls filled of juices, I demanded my cock inside her pussy. She looked at the watch and told me that Raja would be up now and he will catch us.

This time I pleaded, and told her that I haven’t tasted any pussy yet and I am dying to have her pussy badly.

She smiled at me and kissed me on my cheeks and gives the permission to do what I want to do with her.

She told me to do whatever I want to do with her pussy, but she said to make it fast as Raja would wake up at any moment!!!

I quickly took the position and climbed on her. Then I asked her where to begin from!!

It was an obvious question for her, because till now I was a virgin and haven’t tasted any pussy.

She again smiled and told me “u poor child, let me take care of this”.
[+] 1 user Likes Raja's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:45 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:49 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:50 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:52 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by PAATROW - 01-08-2020, 12:23 AM