Incest A secret affair with friends mom
As I opened my eyes to see what was going on her mind, she immediately stepped towards me, and took hold of my cock in her warm and soft hands and started to play with it, after few seconds of pleasure we heard my raja’s voice coming from the hall asking for something. She immediately leaved me half-naked, so that Raja could not catch us. At that moment I thought that this would be my golden opportunity to take chance at Rajas mom.

Just then, I stood up and decided to fuck her, because I was not able to control any more. I started to proceed towards her room which was adjacent to Rajas room! When I was going towards her room, I checked if Raja was in a good sleep or not.

I opened the door and found Raja was fast asleep, this encouraged me further. I headed towards her room and stepped inside. Raja’s mom was stunned to see me, as she was not expecting me so early. I was in my boxer with no underwear and my fat cock was pointing straight towards her. I quickly closed the door from inside and moved towards her, she first told me stop and leave the room, but while she was prompting me to do so, I quickly grabbed her from behind and tickled her to the king sized bed.

She told me to stop, but I was now totally out of control. I couldn’t control my urges any more to fuck her. I then grabbed one of her huge breast which was so big and enormous in size that I couldn’t able to hold them properly. She continued to push me away from her and asking me stops. She told me, that this is not right, as she is like my mom. But I was not paying any attention to her thoughts. I immediately kissed her on her lips and continued as hard as I can.

We kissed for at least 2 minutes and the kisses were not an ordinary one. She was biting my lips and at the same time, she was whispering in my ears “Oh Saket, please let this go off….. Please leave me….. Please don’t do this to me!!!! This is not right, we should not do this, I am like your mother, I am your friend’s mom”

“Please let me off you!! Please son!!! Please son!! Oh son!! Please stop it, it’s not good”

I was not listening to her and continued to do my business!!

While I was kissing her and playing with her huge breast, I slide my boxers off my thighs and quickly took her right hand and placed on top of my fat cock.

As soon as her palm gripped my 8 inches shaft, I let out a loud moan and she too.

But she immediately took her hand off my penis and told me that this is not right, we should not do this …!!!

But I again took her soft and warm hand and placed her palm on my cock.

She again protested for a while and again told me to stop son! This is not right!

It is going out of our hands, we should not do this, this is enough, please leave me, please Saket , please Saket!!!!

I than quickly pressed one of her huge tits and with no other alternative I kissed her hard this time on her lips, and again took her soft hands and placed on my cock.

This time she could not free her hands from my cock as I tightly held her hands.

After few seconds of her protest she, took full control on my cock and started to slide back and forth along my huge 8 inches shaft, my foreskin was now started to fold and roll back on my cocks head and she was running her palm on my sensitive inner shell.

I loved the way she was caressing and playing with my boner. By now I was confident enough that she would not stop from here onwards and I let my mouth from her lips and started to open her bras from behind.

She again, asked me stop, and told me that, if Raja knows about this than she could never able to face him. But I continued to do what I was doing and paid no attention to what she was saying. I told her that Raja is sound asleep and would not know about this at all and asked her to relax and enjoy the love which I was making to her.
[+] 1 user Likes Raja's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:45 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:49 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:50 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:52 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by PAATROW - 01-08-2020, 12:23 AM