Incest A secret affair with friends mom
There was even a layer of fat which gathered all the sweat from her upper body. It is normal for an Indian lady to have a layer of fat or two at her belly, which is very sexy at times. Raja caught me noticing at her boobs and immediately he holds my hand and asked me to come inside. I was afraid that he would scold me for starring at his mom boobs in a horny manner, but he threw his bag on to couch and headed towards the toilet without asking me to sit.

I noticed that he was angry with me, and just after few seconds his mother stepped inside and hugged me tightly and told me to sit.

While she was hugging me, her lovely bare fatty tits were touching my chest which made me even hornier, which result me to grab one of her tits.

As I grabbed her boob and massaged them, she continued to hug me even more tightly and told me to stop it by saying “YOU NAUGHTY BOY”!!!

She asked me to leave her heavy weight tits but I continue to run my hands on her sweet globes. After few seconds of unpredictable excitement and pleasure, I heard Raja calling his mom and quickly let her go off, but it was too late and he saw us.

She recovered from that position and quickly run towards Raja and hugged him so as to make him feel that it was a routine hug, not the special one, which I just delivered to her.

While she was heading towards the kitchen, she passed me a smile, it was not a usual smile rather it was a naughty one. That smile was a clear cut message for me that she liked it, what I did to her. But my poor friend Raja didn’t noticed this incident at all.

I was completely stunned about the situation, in which I have trapped myself in.

A bag full of questions were creeping in my mind, for instances, “Did she liked me holding and fondling her breast”??

Or “Will she be telling her son, about me and asking him to throw me out of there house”????

I was completely frozen after what just happened between me and my best friend’s mom, though I liked it, but at the same time I was quite afraid of facing her. After taking lunch, Raja told me that he will be sleeping for an hour because tomorrow we were having an important class, and after that we will study for upcoming test?? But I was not paying any attention to what he was saying to me. However I managed to reach my room, and lay down on the bed, looking at my hard throbbing cock inside my boxers. I then thought that this would be the best time for me to have a quick jerk and empty my balls which was all due to Raja’s mom. I locked the door from inside, but just when I was closing the door, some nasty thoughts came into my mind, and I thought that I should leave the door open, while I masturbate myself. So I unlocked the door, and hoping that Raja’s mom would come and catches me masturbating. This is what I was hoping for!!

So I started to slide my pants down and let my cock feel the air. I was surprised to see my boner, it was huge and I could sense that it was far bigger and fattier as it uses to be.

I however controlled my ego and started to masturbate and waiting for Rajas mom to catch me spanking!!

After 5 minutes of beating my meat I heard the door opening very slowly.

I managed to lie down fully on the bed with my hard cock pointing toward the door.

Just then what I saw was amazing!! I saw Raja’s mom standing right in front of me and starring at my 8 inches cock, with no shame I started to take her name and continued to jerk as fast as I could, pretending as if I am not aware of her presence in my room.
[+] 1 user Likes Raja's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:45 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:49 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:50 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by Raja - 24-06-2019, 04:52 AM
RE: A secret affair with friends mom - by PAATROW - 01-08-2020, 12:23 AM