Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(22-08-2024, 11:08 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: Meera is an adultress,simple as that .Once she fucked Ashish just to console him says a lot about her Character . She has taken the lead in most of cases ,starting from the first installment of the series .I think the 3rd part was similar to the first part in terms of ending with Meera suddenly becoming righteous and pious wife ,a complete u turn of her character .It would be better if Krish leaves Meera ,and Meera chases Krish and tries to win him back rather than the opposite .

Agreed. She likes "lying under" men other than Krish. In Part 2, she tells Krish

"I found a fact that I had enjoyed making love with Shekhar more than I would have with Sunny. Though we both tried to behave and make believe it was just another accident, I secretly cherished the experience of lying under someone other than you. I knew it was foolish as well as dangerous and I tried my best to resist it."

Apparently, she has no guilt, if she has Krish's implicit consent. She manipulates Krish to assume his consent (Das and Anniversary Night with Desai).

She feels guilty if she fucks other people without Krish's consent / knowledge (Jai (??) and Ashish).

Her relationship with Desai is complicated. Obviously, she is a fan of Desai since her first night with Desai in his flat. (Meera and Krish were separated). About her irst night with Desai she tells Krish
“I had enjoyed it. It was a forced one bit never a bang. By the way, are you jealous?”.
Even after getting back with Krish (Part 2), she asks Krish
“Desai is asking me out for a dinner tomorrow. What should I say?” This time Krish says no.
Desai keeps offering Coffee, Lunch and Dinner dates to Meera, she keeps rejecting them (No consent from Krish).
This makes Krish "uneasy". To make Krish feel better, Meera tells Krish
“He was pathetic, in bed; that night. You should be laughing at him when you see him next time.”
Krish asks Meera
“Do you laugh at him when you meet him?”
Meera replies

“I have a feeling that he’s trying to prove himself that he can do better.” (if he is given another chance).
She side steps the question -- she does not say she laughs at Deasi.
“I am not that goddess. I have been seduced by many men in the past.” She later tells Krish when Desai compares her to a goddess who can not be impressed.
The stories is told from Krish's viewpoint.
Later on, Meera goes for Coffee and Lunch dates with Desai. What happened there, we are not told, but it appears Desai manged to brea her resistance.
[+] 2 users Like spica308's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by spica308 - 23-08-2024, 12:28 PM