Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(21-08-2024, 11:08 PM)maharsha25 Wrote: Dude these are exactly my thoughts and sentiments. I wish there was a detailed description of hard-core fuck between the three of them and a good amount of seduction that leads to a fucking session just like it was in chapter 8 and 9. That said the author seems to be prolonging and stretching the sexual ordeal and there are a lot of unnesscesary conversations that could have been avoided and also the fact that this is chapter 16, a full fledged fukcing session should already have emerged. For me, the story has now gone a different trajectory. However if it works for you and everyone else then that is great. Shipra should not fuck patode just because she does not have a choice. Namrata should have seduced shipra to fuck patode leading to a threesome., not just by words but by stripping her and both dancing and stripping for patode. Even a small element of compulsion in the plot has made it somewhat cliche. Anyway, the entire larger part of the story is well narrated amd I appreciate the author for bringing this forth to us.

Lol you want Shipra to be like Namrata? That kills the story and makes it like any other silly one. Shipra from where she started would not submit unless she does not have a choice. Yes she has desires but so far she did not lose her head over them, even in the current episode she is only ready to give bj not lose herself completely. Patience is virtue my friend..every conversation written has a purpose and it leads to what you want. Threesome will definitely be there but not before Shipra loses herself at least twice with Patode but i think we are not there yet to that episode and i doubt that will happen in next 5 chapters the way its going so be patient my friend.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 26-06-2024, 01:22 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:48 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:45 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 13-08-2024, 09:48 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 22-08-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 21-08-2024, 11:55 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 02:52 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 05:42 AM