Adultery Twenty20 - Short Stories (S3 E1)
This is completely fictitious imaginative short stories series ,  as a writer I take the liberty to narrate the stories completely using my wild imaginations. Don’t look for  logic , instead look for magic. This is a series of short stories with 1-3 episodes.

All characters are of legal age and the stories run within the framework of this forum..

Read and enjoy …

S1 - E1 -   Hide N Seek

Kapil is the flat owners association president , he has lot of respect in that society. He has a wife and kids.  He works in a private organization and looking at the beautiful girls in the office, he always has this mischievous thoughts in him to be with young girls.. now that he is above 40 , many girls in the society feel safe about him.

Next  day a  small function is going to  happen in opposite flat and in the night auntie knocks the door and asks him “Kapil bhai.. lot of guests came to our house, is it ok if some people can sleep in your house ? they wont disturb you at all.. I know Bhabhi and kids went for summer vacation , so some rooms are empty right”.  Kapil cant say no.. “Thanks bhayya, I will send them” , she goes away

Then comes a group of girls.. he is puzzled how can she send girls to sleep in my flat when my wife and kids are not there.. closing the door is the leader of the group Anitha..

If two girls are there then there is lot of noise.. then 3 , 4, 5 ? cant imagine.. All of them are talking, pushing, chatting around.. Noticing the inconvenience to the uncle.. Anitha says “sorry uncle.. as we are meeting after so many years we are like this..”

Kapil is having eye feast seeing so many young beautiful girls.. Anitha who is the leader is in short gown and top.. remaining girls are also in similar night dresses. Time is around 9 PM.. to keep them quite is a huge task.. but Anitha has a plan..

“uncle.. to keep them quite I have a plan… we all 5 of us will play hide n seek game in this house.. rules are simple.. whoever is seeking will have to close their eyes and walk around and try to catch the hiders. The hider who is caught will be the seeker next time.. but the twist is the seeker before starting the game has to sit in your lap.. you yourself will be sitting in a corner behind the book shelf.. the seeker has to close her eyes and start counting 1 to 100 while sitting in your lap. If any girl fumbles while counting she will have to start counting again.. the seeker has to stand outside your room not allowing anyone to go towards you while next seeker is in your lap. All the main lights will be switched off and only bed lamps will be there so that we can identify the hiders.”

All the girls are jumping and clapping.. as they are jumping their melons are also jumping.. seeing that Kapil is trying hard to hide his hard on..

All the five girls draw the lots and its Lilly’s turn first.. they put the chair behind the book shelf in kids bed room.. Kapil goes and sits in the chair.. “Lilly, go and sit on uncle’s lap.. we will switch off the lights and go” , directs the leader Anitha

Lilly quietly comes and sits on Kapil’s lap.. he is closing her eyes with his hands. Anitha switches off the light and goes away.  All of a sudden the entire house has gone dark with just dim bed lights

The game starts !!!

With complete darkness , Kapil got the privacy he needed with a young beautiful Lilly sitting in his lap.. her tender ass cheeks are pressing his thighs , since many days he is itching to touch a young girl.. now with this opportunity , without any effort , this chance came his way..uncle we will come and sit in your lap, you do whatever you want and we wont tell anything .. that’s how these girls attitude is.. thanking Anitha for this brilliant idea and making the girls to sit on his lap.. he is thinking where to start

Lilly’s thoughts are different.. aunt has sent young girls to lonely uncles house means this uncle must be a nice gentle man.. these days all uncles are scanning the girls from top to bottom.. especially in lifts.. sometimes boys are better.. at least they have not seen the world.. these uncles saw everything and has a beautiful wife, still they have dirty mind.. lets see what this uncle does..

While her thoughts are running like that, her body is reacting in a different manner.. uncle’s thighs.. so smooth.. just recently only  she started allowing boys to touch her.. sitting in a man’s lap like this.. she wanted to be touched by uncle.. at least say few words with love .. uncle seems to have a good control over his emotions.. if its somebody else by now they would have pressed my boobs and put hand into my panty ..

“start counting the numbers Lilly.. it has been a while since the game has started”

Lilly starts counting the numbers.. 1,2,3…23,24,25.. she is counting but her thoughts are on uncle.. what will he do.. he is not doing anything .. along with her thoughts, the numbers are also rolling.. 56,57,58..  finally it seems uncle understood my situation and there is some movement in him .. putting his arm around me and pulling me closer to his chest, are you feeling uncomfortable ? the chair is too small.. asked uncle .. I said no and he pulled me more closer towards him.. my back is hugging his chest.. with uncle’s body touching my body, some strange feeling started in me.. feeling happy.. slowed down the counting.. I said I am fine uncle.. adjusting my seat, I sat on his lap properly.. that’s when I felt something is hitting my ass cheeks.. also I felt uncle is not wearing anything inside his dhothi..

Ok, lets see what uncle does.. my counting is renewed.. 78,79,80..

Meanwhile Kapil is in dilemma.. where to start .. if something goes wrong.. his reputation will be at risk..that's why he is waiting for an opportune time to take advantage of the situation.. with her tender ass cheeks hitting his dick through dhothi , his dick started bulging .. to test her he spread his thighs a little.. since she is sitting with her thighs on his thighs, her thighs also spread.. since he spread his thighs a little, she slipped a bit from his lap.. as she slipped she directly went and sat on his semi hard dick.. with that touch his hard has become rock solid and hitting the wide spread space between her thighs.. right on top of her pussy lips..

By now his dhothi gave way to his dick while her short gown slipped aside long back.. he is shocked she is not wearing panty.. may be she removed while entering my room.. to test her , he is rubbing  her pussy lips with his hard on dick.. by lifting his waist a little. If she sat in his lap for another second, we don’t know what would have happened.. just about completing the numbers 98,99,10 she stood up  from his lap

Kapil is completely disappointed.. as Lilly went outside , he adjusted his dhothi.. suddenly some commotion in the room.. all the girls are throwing Lilly again and jumping and clapping… seeing their bouncing boobs and their innocence , Kapil dick is not going down.. anyway its again Lilly’s turn.. don’t know what happened outside

This time spreading his thighs, allowed Lilly to sit directly on his dick, but she has other plans and instead she sat on the chair on that little place between his thighs.. she started counting again.. 1,2,3,4,..

He pressed his thighs on her thighs and ass cheeks. He is feeling the tenderness of her thighs .. “Lilly you are sitting too far away for me to close your eyes.. come near to me.. with his arms around her waist , he is pulling her towards him , in the same movement accidentally he pressed her boobs.. with his sensitive tough on her boobs.. she jerked a little while thinking finally uncle made a small move.. at least now if he presses my boobs.. just recently only one boy pressed my boobs in the lift.. I couldn’t say no as I felt great about it

Acting as if she didn’t notice that he touched her boobs, she is involved in counting.. 34,35,36..

Realizing that she didn’t object to him touching her boobs, he got courage and he started caressing her right boob.. to test him , she removed his hand.. keep quite uncle.. or else I will tell aunt.. first I thought you pressed my boobs by mistake.. but now purposefully you are pressing ..

He is shocked that she is protesting .. sorry Lilly.. by mistake I might have touched your boobs…

But inside, she is feeling good.. with his touch.. completing the counting, she went out of the room.. again commotion.. all the girls came inside and shouting its Lilly’s turn again…Divya says “if you want I can play the seeker”.. may be her pussy is itching to sit on uncle’s lap.. But Anitha says rule is rule.. its Lilly’s turn one more time

She went and sat on his lap.. first time he had a hard on.. but second time she reprimanded him for touching her boobs.. that’s why this time his dick is semi hard.. but this time he made sure his semi hard dick is sandwiched between her tight thighs.. but the way she is sliding and adjusting herself while sitting, his dick head penetrated her pussy lips.. realizing what has happened , even though in last round she pushed away his hands, now she is completely taken over by the strong desire and eagerness to be crushed in a man’s hug..

Realizing that she is not pushing him away like last time, Kapil got courage ,pulling her towards him, he is kissing her neck, while placing his both hands under her arm pits and lifting her a little and extending his hands, he starts caressing her tender boobs from the top itself .. while enjoying his sensitive moves, she is complaining in a meek voice.. “uncle .. this is not fair.,.. I will tell to aunt.. issss. .. what are you doing”

She is moaning.. not complaining.. 1,2,3…

As soon his hands are pressing her right sized boobs, his dick started dancing again.. he lifted her gown up while adjusting her pussy on his naked dick.. her pussy is leaking with the sensitive touch of his manhood.. he is rubbing her pussy lips with his nine inch long stiff dick.. ummmmm… uncle.. ahhh.. 67,68,69….. mmmmm.. ahhhaaahhh.. what is this uncle.. some thing is hitting my pussy.. its so hard… the way she is asking with a cute face.. he bent forward and bite her ear lobes and gently waved hot air towards her tender cheeks.. she is feeling so good and she never experienced this feeling .

As she turned her face a little towards him with a begging face.. he pushed her head towards him and took her tender rosy lips into his mouth and started licking them wildly.. such a young beautiful girl with innocent eyes and strong desire .. he is kissing her hard while placing his hand from inside the top and pressing her naked boob with his strong hand and pinching her pencil sharp nipple.. surprised by the sudden attack.. she is moaning hard… ahhh.. uncle.. isss.. 80,81,82… hmmm what are you doing..

Sorry dear, did I press your boobs too hard.. did I bite your lips too hard.. she is kissing her on her  forehead while not stopping the boob press.. she is in heaven.. she completed 100

As she is leaving, he thought he is missing a golden opportunity… so he pulled her back again on his dick.. while feeling her pussy juices on his dick head, he is itching to push that dick head into her pussy hole.. he is hugging and kissing her .. she is also feeling to take that hard dick into her leaking pussy.. if aunt comes to know it will become a big issue.. so she pulled him away and went out of the room seeking the hiders !!

#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 11 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Twenty20 - Short Stories (S3 E1) - by opendoor - 17-08-2024, 10:48 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 17-08-2024, 11:14 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 17-08-2024, 11:15 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Thangaraasu - 18-08-2024, 07:15 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Yesudoss - 18-08-2024, 08:01 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 08:26 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by NovelNavel - 18-08-2024, 09:51 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Joseph Rayman - 18-08-2024, 11:02 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 03:32 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 06:06 PM