Incest Village girl Amala (Updated Sep 13)
-5-

6 years back :

“akka.. your brother has pressed my boobs in school”

“osey.. boobs ? where ? looking like a tennis court”

“akkaa.. what to do.. they are not growing”

“so you want bigger boobs”

“haa..”

“ok.. then no issue.. let my brother press your boobs every day , they will grow bigger”

“thanks akaa”

…. … …

“orey .. stop here.. open your mouth”

“akkaa.. sorry”

“chhi.. since when you are smoking cigarettes”

“recently only… friends forced me”

“so.. if friends force you do anything”

“akkaa..”

“ok.. from on.. I will kiss you at night.. stop smoking”

“hey.. super.. you are too good akkaa.. “

5 years back :

She suddenly opened her bathroom to take bath… saw his brother inside.. without closing the door

“what are you doing here in my bathroom , that too without locking it ”

“akkaa.. mom is there in other bathroom”

“then you should have taken my permission”

“for bathroom also? Sleeping with you needs permission.. but using bathroom also ?”

“orey.. you are talking too much.. first get out”

“like this ? dad will kill me”

“orey.. first cover yourself with towel.. “

“why.. its big no”

She enters the bathroom and pulls him by his dick and pushes him outside and closes the door

… … …

“akkaa..can you help me in this math problem”

She bends down and starts solving that complex problem..
“akkaa”

Raising her head “hum”

“you should get married”

That’s when she realized her boobs are popping out as she bent.. she gets up and adjusts her top and says “don’t look at me like that”

“sorry akkaa”

4 years back:

“akkaa.. please don’t leave.. I will also come.. please” , that boy is crying non stop.. Akka hugging her brother wiping his tears “orey.. I am not going too far.. I will keep coming here”.. he is not stopping… mom says “kannaa… its natural .. once married woman has to stay with her husband”..

… … …

“kanna.. you didn’t eat dinner.. don’t stay starved”

“maa.. I want to see akkaa”

“now ?”

“haa..”

“not possible”

“why”

“she must be with her husband”

He throws away the dinner plate

3 years back :

“akkaa.. perhaps its destiny that I should stay with you.. mom and dad died in accident..”

“orey… I am your mother from now on.. lets go.. you will live with me”

… … …

“akkaa.. why are you sad ?”

“nothing”

“you are hiding something akka”

“orey.. focus on your studies, I will join you in IIT training institute”

“akka.. first tell”

Silence

2 years back :

“akkaa I got first rank in mock tests”

“good.. you are my hope now..”

“can I sleep with you akkaa.. bava is not there and you are looking sad”

“orey.. don’t even ask.. from now on you are with me whenever bava goes to Dubai”

1 year back :

“akka.. I am planning to go to Dubai”

“are you mad ? I have so much hope on your career”

“akka.. your life is more important than my career”

“shut up you idiot.. I can solve my problems.. from today you are not sleeping with me”

“akka.. don’t put that big punishment..i cant sleep without you”

“orey.. I want you to be happy and you want me to be happy.. forget about Dubai, focus on you studies.. IIT entrance exam is coming soon”

“sure akka.. if I get IIT , I will take care of your life.. akka.. your brother is always with you.. don’t forget that”

“I know.. that’s why I am happy , without you I would have gone mad”

3 months back :

“akkaa.. I got seat in IIT Delhi computers”

“congrats raa”

“why are you so dull akkaa ?”

“got a phone call from Dubai”
“sorry akka.. “

“its ok.. these things are common.. I am going to surprise you tonight”

“wow”

That night she was sleeping with him.. pulling him on to her, she opened her phone gallery and showed a beautiful girl photo

“akka.. who is she”

“she also got seat in IIT Delhi.. photo came in news papers.. I tracked her.. she will be perfect match to you”

“akkaa.. these days can’t trust girls”

“I am also a girl”

“akkaa.. seriously.. if you prove she is still a virgin.. sorry to use that word.. then I will show interest”

“orey.. are you a virgin?”

“akka.. you are doubting me?”

“I am asking a simple question.. are you a virgin?”

Silence..

“orey , I am not asking why you are not virgin.. but you question girls virginity”

“ok akkaa.. if you are talking about a girl… that too first time.. she must be special”

“I will get her travel plan, we will also book in same train, flight, hotel”

“akkaa.. super..now my dick is raising looking at her cute face… sorry”

“orey , you dick needs control.. these days its causing me lot of head ache”

“means”

“understand.. in the sleep.. where your dick is going ? do you know”

“sorry akka.. I didn’t mean it”

“orey , after an age.. your dick wont listen to you.. you already tasted a pussy.. so it would want more”

“who told I tasted a pussy?”

“you only accepted you are not a virgin”

“akka.. I didn’t fuck any one.. I pressed many girls boobs including you.. some intentional , some accidental.. I also kissed some girls.. including you.. some intentional , some accidental.. I pressed my dick on the buttocks of many girls.. including you.. some intentional , some accidental.. after doing all these things, how can I call myself virgin ? “

Akka is shocked !!!  laughing and hugging him tightly “orey you are a gem.. these days many boys are fucking girls and aunties and they say they are virgins.. just for pressing boobs, kissing you are feeling you are not a virgin”

“akkaa.. I have a dirty mind.. I am not a virgin.. I wanted to see you naked.. I wanted to see you when you are in bathroom.. how can I be a virgin”

“orey.. its natural to ger these thoughts.. its ok.. anyway your wife will be happy”

…. … ….

Your wife will be happy
Your wife will be happy
Your wife will be happy
Your wife will be happy

In the hotel room, holding his sister hands, Kishore says.. “I wont marry.. I don’t want to leave and go with my wife”

Kamala hitting him on his head “Kishore.. after marriage you have another person in your life.. I cant be there always with you”, pulling him on to her.. while sleeping on the bed.. he say “then find a girl who will not ask you leave our house” ..  she is pinching his cheeks and says “still time is there.. why are you worried from now on..”

“akkaa.. I am not worried about myself.. I am worried about you only”

“ok.. I will ask a straight question”

“ask”

“when you saw Amala in towel like that what was your first thought..”

“akkaa.. I cant lie in front of you.. I wanted to f*ck her every night like a wife.. if at all I will marry, she is the one”

Pushing him aside..”you are spoilt Kishore.. how can you thing about a stranger like that ?”

“akka..i said what I felt.. you didn’t ask me what are my thoughts about her now”

“ok.. tell”

“akka.. her boobs are small.. at the same age yours were bigger”
She pulled his shorts down and pinches his balls.. “you don’t have control on your tongue “

Throwing her away “akkaa.. you have this habit of pinching my balls.. it’s hurting”

“should I cool it down”

“akka. You seem to be in a different mood today”

……  ……. ……. …….. …….

Ashok said sorry for that comment that her pussy in this age is not like mom..

Amala took it easy.. “papa.. there is truth in that statement, I am a reserved girl.. typical village girl.. but I am happy for mom.. she found her match in the first meeting itself she offered herself to you. Its every girls wish.. including me.. to meet a boy of our liking and be with him and do anything for him.. age is not an issue.. of course once we cross legal age every one is free to offer her pussy or his dick.. mom found a gem like you .. and hence I came to this world..”

Ashok is always overawed by her clarity in thinking .. its just that she doesn’t discus these matters much.. now that we are alone, she got that courage

“dear.. you are now freely using those cuss words.. you don’t feel shy in front of papa” , pulling her close to his chest

“papa.. I am also a girl.. in village girls talk even more dirty language.. I am talking in front of you because you will understand me… cant talk like this in front of Kishore right” , pressing his chest with hers..

“you have a point there.. now that you are going to see a new world you need that clarity”

“papa.. forget about this world.. mom told one thing.. on her death bed.. Amala, promise me you will take care of papa.. he is a kid inside, still needs to be pampered .. if you love him, he will worship you .. I may not be there anymore with him.. you are my representative .. be with papa.. take care of him.. he will show you a world.. beautiful world.. that you would never have imagined.. You are a smart girl.. be brave.. papa will guide you.. you will reach great heights.. my blessings are always with you”

Amala is crying thinking of her mom and hugging papa.. she is a sensitive girl.. Ashok trying to console her, patting her back and pressing her tightly and pulling her onto his lap.. he lifts her head and wipes her tears “if you cry.. I will also cry.. when your mom expired , I couldn’t even cry as I didn’t want to see tears in your eyes Amala.. at that time only I decided I will make you proud of yourself , our family , our village.. getting IIT seat is one thing but still preserving your virginity and not allowing boys to touch you.. you are a diamond Amala.. You don’t need me baby.. you have it in me to be on your own .. go girl go..”

She is hitting him on cheeks and crying loudly.. “papa.. don’t leave me.. I am nothing without you.. boys didn’t dare to touch me not because of me.. they are scared about you.. I am also a girl.. with desires.. but .. but .. if I find a boy like you … papa.. I will be happy to lose my virginity.. IIT is not the end of life.. life starts with love.. parental love.. first.. then outside love.. papa.. I am not as great as you are thinking”

Holding her head in his hands.. wiping her tears “if you are not great who is ? you will find a boy you like.. every girl needs some one with her… till you find one.. I will be that person..” , kissing her on cheeks

“papa.. even if I find one.. you are not going anywhere.. I have a promise to fulfil for mom.. if you feel you can escape from your wife.. I will be that nagging wife.. wont let you go in wrong path”

“wrong path? Me?”

“papa.. did you not touch akka boobs in the flight”

“chhi.. chhi.. she was only pushing hers onto my elbow..baby.. after your mom was gone, my focus is you only”

“you mean you are thinking about me as your wife”

Pulling her pony tail..”who would want a monkey like you as wife”

“achha.. so another good girl as wife is ok to you then”

“baby.. stop this topic.. mom wont appreciate it”

“papa.. even after she died you are still afraid of mom”

“its fear.. its love.. if you love some one be honest.. dead or alive.. “

“I want a great lover like you in my life papa”

“you will get one.. have patience baby”

“I am not in a hurry at all.. as long as you are with me”

She leans forward and putting her arms around his shoulders.. she puts her head on his right shoulder and closes her eyes.. the way she is sitting on his lap.. spreading her legs and hugging his waist with her legs.. without inners and transparent gown.. she is feeling warmth in papa’s hug and is enjoying every moment of it

Ashok wrapping his arms around her and pulling her tightly on to his chest.. he starts caressing her back .. adjusting her gown properly and playing with her pony tail, twirling, twisting the hair strands.. he remembers his wife .. same feel , same body odour.. like her mom, Amala also doesn’t use perfumes .. she is simple, natural , authentic beauty.. thinking of his wife.. his dick started raising..

Smell of a woman.. feeling the body.. cozily .. like this… his youthful days have come back.. his body started reacting positively to the warmth of that girl’s body and the aroma of her body and the ample assets .. growing assets .. crushing in his tight arms.. he is feeling ecstatic already.. smooth skin.. Kashmiri apple color skin tone .. isss.. saw many girls in airport.. nobody came near to her natual beauty..

Is it proper to be with daughter like this ? what would her mom think… her mom… she only said be like his wife.. indirectly .. being such an intelligent girl, Amala completely understood what her mom said..a promise to fulfil.. to make papa happy..

By now his dick is fully erect and with lungee separating them.. he is trying to be normal.. that’s when Amala moved forward some more.. almost hitting her naked pussy onto his manhood .. by now lungee is also moving and falling off.. his dick head is hitting her skin.. that’s when he decided enough is enough and trying to make her sleep on the bed.. he rolled down along with her..

That’s the mistake he did.. he is on top of her and she tightly hugged him with her legs and pulling him closely.. he almost inserted his dick.. luckily it missed the target and hit her clitoris.. that’s when she moaned and said… papa… hmmm

He gathered courage and slapped her on cheeks and asked her to wear inners..

Realizing her mistake.. she silently got up, picked up  panty and wear it in front of him and came to the bed..
“what about bra?”

“papa.. don’t be nagging.. these days no girl wears inners at home.. even in our village.. I always wear them.. but now.. I like to be like other girls… atleast give me that freedom what to wear..”

“baby.. your body your wish.. but .. but”

“papa.. what happens ? you are the only one in the room.. I told you if that idiot comes I will wear inners”

“its fine baby.. “

“you are telling me all these things.. why you are not wearing underwear.. accidents can happen from either side”

“ok.. ok.. got it”
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 7 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Village girl Amala (Updated Sep 13) - by opendoor - 07-08-2024, 10:47 PM
RE: Village girl in city - by opendoor - 07-08-2024, 11:23 PM
RE: Village girl in city - by opendoor - 07-08-2024, 11:23 PM
RE: Village girl in city - by opendoor - 07-08-2024, 11:32 PM
RE: Village girl in city - by opendoor - 07-08-2024, 11:36 PM
RE: Village girl in city - by opendoor - 07-08-2024, 11:37 PM
RE: Village girl in city - by sri7869 - 08-08-2024, 09:28 AM