Incest Village girl Amala (Updated Sep 13)
-4-

Looking at her shapely body , Ashok says “its ok baby.. you didn’t do it purposefully like Kamala”

She still has that question.. should I change the dress ?

Your choice baby

Hmm.. let it be

She comes closer to her papa and leaning onto his chest she finds comfort.. he puts his arm around her and patting her back.. says “take some rest baby.. you have been travelling since morning .. 1 hour bus journey from village to Vijayawada, then 6 hours train journey and 1 hr cab journey to airport and 2 ½ long flight to Delhi.. sleep baby” , he is patting her back in a rhythm, putting her to sleep.. finding the most assured and comforting place in the world she closes her eyes and goes into a nap..

Time is 5 PM .. he also closes his eyes and goes into sleep..

After a while she starts feeling its too cold and instead of adjusting AC , she hugs her papa tightly and puts her right leg on his legs and goes into sleep again.. he is also feeling the coldness, he wraps the bed sheet around them and hugs her tightly and goes into a sleep.. another one hour.. she is almost leaning on his chest with her chest and lying on him , hugging him closely she closes her eyes..

Around 7 PM , rings his phone.. he opens his eyes and picks up the call.. its Kamala about dinner plans.. looking at his daughter , he says “Amala is sleeping, she is tired.. may be we will meet for breakfast tomorrow morning..” .. Kamala says ok and puts down the phone..

Because of AC and coldness , he needs to go to rest room, but the way she is sleeping completely on him, he cant disturb her.. in between he tries to roll her down , but she is hugging him so tightly he cant remove her grip without waking her up.. its urgent , what to do ? she didn’t wake up inspite of phone ringing means she is in deep sleep..

He has an idea… he places the pillow between both of them .. sliding it slowly.. she is now slowly hugging the pillow , removing her grip on papa… after ascertaining she is completely separated , he slows rolls her down and goes to bathroom… uffff.. what a relief ..
He comes back and slowly turns along with her and pillow onto original position.. she lying on him with pillow in between.. he slowly removes the pillow..  she again starts hugging him.. he places his hand on her head and pats her lovingly .. so cute .. she is a very nice girl.. without mother she would have gone in wrong path, that too since I am busy with business.. but she didn’t.. she chose the right path.. that of making strides in her career ..

Now that objective is met , she should enjoy her youthful days.. responsibly .. after all these days cant come back.. she has a beauty that raises many eyebrows… in the airport all eyes were on her.. not because of her unorthodox dressing .. but she has this cuteness , innocence, genuineness , nativity that many girls of this generation are missing..  she has a body to die for .. Kashmiri apple color skin color .. natural beauty without make up..

Her bulging assets are testimony to her growing age.. she has to be proud of what she has and start feeling like a girl.. being a male parent I cant talk too much on this subject but still we discuss many things openly .. like her wet gown.. as a girl she needs to be aware of her body.. sleeping like this on a male.. even if he is your father is not appropriate, but few things like this can be ignored.. to light a fire , you need a fire.. if this brings some change in her thinking, nothing wrong..

Atleast she has reached an age .. she is not a kid anymore… she is a major , hence has a choice and mindset to decide what she wants..

The way she is sleeping with her cure face and godly innocence , he pats her back in a rhythm to make her sleep more..

Another half hour.. she wakes up from deep sleep.. with her mouth saliva dripping and wetting his chest , she looks apologetically at papa.. he smiles and pinches her cheeks.. you slept hard, that’s what matters.. ok.. get up and fresh up.. will order dinner.. she gets up and pulls her papa also.. takes him to washroom and washes his shirt which is spoilt with her saliva.. he immediately takes off his shirt and says “why clean.. we will put it in laundry”, going out with the shirt.. she washes her face and looks at her thin transparent gown and thinks for a while.. that hotness is gone, should I wear inners ? for some reason decides not to wear

She comes out and picks up menu card.. many names she doesn’t even know.. she only knows village food.. looking at menu, she says curd rice..  Ashok smiles and says “baby, you should start eating north Indian food.. otherwise it would be tough in hostel” , she says “will see.. they will have south Indian options also”

He orders some rotis and curry also.. he switches on tv.. some movie is coming… putting it in mute..
“Amala.. akka asked if they could join for dinner.. should I call them?”

“no papa.. if they come I need to change my dress also.. I am not wearing inners also”

“ok.. that’s why I said no.. may be we will plan tomorrow dinner”

“ok.. day after tomorrow is college admissions ..will take rest tomorrow also”

“ok baby.. your wish.. if needed I will go out with akka for some shopping”

“take that monkey also , otherwise he will annoy me”

“sure.. you also should come”

“why?”

“shopping is for you”

“what you will buy”

“baby.. you saw in the airport and city right.. you need to wear some modern dresses.. akka will help”

“papa.. is it mandatory ? my dress my choice”

“true.. but at least lets buy.. whether to wear or not is your choice.. also if akka leaves, we cant choose the right type of dress also.. “

“hmm.. ok.. she knows all these things..anyway I also need to change to some extent”

Meanwhile food comes.. she is opening curd rice box… he looks at it .. seeing his look, she says “you want some ?” .. he nods his head.. yes or no…. nobody knows.. he says “if you share you will be hungry.. take some roti , I will take some curd rice” , he gives choice

She is not prepared to try roti but cant say no when papa picks up some piece , dips into the curry and puts in her mouth.. she first gives yek look.. but slowly she starts liking.. one more bite.. this is for your mother..

Amala starts crying with the thought of her mother.. he also feels sorry “sorry baby.. while eating I made you cry.. I wont repeat”.. hitting him on the head she says “mother is not there to see me happy, but you are there to see my happiness.. for me mother and father are always special.. if you feed my in the name of mom , I will eat anything .. if you feed me in the name of father, I will drink anything ..cant say no to these two special people”

Wiping his eyes, he orders special lussi.. “anyway you slept till now, you wont sleep early again.. need something to drink”

She is happy eating the food fed by her papa.. after completing the food, came lussi.. he keeps it in fridge..

After relaxing sleep , yummy food.. she feels lazy.. she goes and sits next to papa in sofa who is watching a movie in silent mode.. she watches only Telugu movies but this is foreign movie.. with sub titles in English.  She is leaning and almost put her head in his lap and watching the movie.. looking at the gown which came up a little as she was sliding, its above her thighs .. exposing her milky skin..

Adjusting her dress he says “at least now wear inners.. the heat is gone right” .. she lifts her had up.. in a swift move opens and closes his lungee and says “are you wearing inner then?”.. he is shocked by her act.. she is becoming bold in this new environment and also the privacy we have now here, we cant get it in village .. he pats her head and says “you are becoming naughty” , she smiles and starts watching the movie

Her face is almost hitting his dick.. he is feeling uncomfortable but didn’t want to mess with her as she can surprise me again.. there is a hot kissing scene coming in the movie.. he swiftly changes the channel.. she lifts her head up and smiles at him.. in the next channel its even worse.. the couple are making love in car.. he changes to sports channel.. better.. atleast there will not be kissing scenes

After a while.. cameraman is focusing on hot girls who are jumping and making their balls bounce.. beautiful young girls .. with huge assets.. for some reason his dick has started moving which Amala notices silently ..some more action on the tv.. his hand is caressing her back and he starts relaxing a bit.. loosening up a bit..  the camera man knows who to spot the beauties.. he is making Ashok dick dance a bit.. seeing papa dick dance in the lungee, she gets a naughty idea  and asks “papa where di you meet mom first time?”

He comes to senses and adjusts himself and looking at her , he says “baby. I always wanted to narrate our love story when you are grown up.. but not now.. will tell you later” , he avoids..

She doen't like that and she goes and sleeps on the bed.. he switches off tv and comes and sleeps next to her.. need to pacify her.. placing his hand on her back, he says “ok baby.. will tell.. but don’t scold me”

She gets with with joy and holds his papa’s hands and says “why would I scold you, ok, come on..tell me”

He starts narrating it in few words..

“one day I was coming from college in bicycle , while passing by a beautiful girl, my bicycle slipped and I fell on her and we both rolled down to nearby field.. when I woke up .. I am in 69 position with her”

She didn’t understand what is 69 ? asks the same question.. my god .. how to tell her.. “imagine I am 6 and mom is 9 and we are on top of each other.. my pant zip got opened and her sarri flew upwards and her panty is on my face.. “

I stopped a while… she understood now and laughs “you couldn’t control papa.. its not bicycle mistake.. its your mistake. Then what happened later ?”

“I said sorry but complimented her beauty.. she smilingly got up and went away”

“that’s all ? next ?”

“next day same scene.. this time its not bicycle mistake.. my mistake.. mistake that I didn’t wear inner wear.. isssss.. and she also didn’t .. 69… after feeling each other body for a minute, we said sorry and left”

“ok ok.. I will tell next day”
“tell”

“same scene.. but this time not 69… but 11… your dick pressing her pussy..”

“chhi.. chhi.. you are already spoil baby”

“then tell what happened”

“whatever you said , same thing happened , but you said in a vulgar language”

“ok.. ok.. language is not the point.. feelings , emotions are important”

“then we used to meet regularly and make love behind temple one day.. in mango fields another day.. besides the rice mill.. and even in movie theater “

Amala is laughing and patting him “you look so innocent .. you fucked mom in theater also”

“chhi.. chhi. Not fucked.. just inserted my fingers”

“chhi.. how can you do all these to a girl before marriage”

“because its your mom”

“after fucking her she became mom to me right.. but before only how you fucked her”

“baby.. those days my dick used to be like that and her pussy is used to be like that.. not like you”

She became silent and he realized he slipped his tongue !!!
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 9 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Village girl Amala (Updated Sep 13) - by opendoor - 07-08-2024, 10:47 PM
RE: Village girl in city - by opendoor - 07-08-2024, 11:23 PM
RE: Village girl in city - by opendoor - 07-08-2024, 11:23 PM
RE: Village girl in city - by opendoor - 07-08-2024, 11:32 PM
RE: Village girl in city - by opendoor - 07-08-2024, 11:36 PM
RE: Village girl in city - by opendoor - 07-08-2024, 11:37 PM
RE: Village girl in city - by sri7869 - 08-08-2024, 09:28 AM
RE: Village girl in city - by opendoor - 08-08-2024, 08:10 PM