Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Update-18
Disclaimer : This episode contains a mild scat. So who don't like scat please skip this episode. The next episode will again come with breast feeding and ugly men theam. 

Next day Dipa woke up naked and quickly wore her old half sleeve long maxi dress and woke Sameer up.
Looking at her, Sameer said in a sleepy voice, Ayiii.. What Dipa, I bought so many dresses for you and you're wearing this old fashioned long maxi.
Dipa : Because I'm comfortable in it. I fulfill your fantasies, now let me be me. Freshen up quickly and have your breakfast.
I've to go for a doctor 's checkup.
With a broken heart Sameer got ready for the office and sat on the dining table for breakfast.
Tukun was laying on the cradle playing with some soft toys and uttering various kinds of sounds. Ramla was in the kitchen.
Dipa was feeling uneasy and was serving breakfast to Sameer. Her face was showing the uneasiness. Sometimes she was hissing and rubbing her one leg's ankle with the other leg's toe.
Sameer : What happened Dipa, are you ok?
Goosebumps were creating all over her body and she was sweating heavily.
She sat opposite to him with a cup of hot tea and three rotis and Sabji and said, nothing. I'm fine. Just my ankle cramped yesterday. I'm feeling a little pain.
But the actual problem was different.
She was suppressing her need to go to the toilet.
As she had to give the sample of her mornings first urine and stool.
She could do that in the morning and collect the sample in any container or she could call any sample collector to the house but she decided to go to the clinic and give her sample there. And that's why she was trying to control her pressure.
Why she Didn't know. She was feeling uneasy but at the same time due to some unknown reason this uneasiness was also giving her pleasure. She was feeling some unknown thrill.
The hot tea and the roti sabji made the thing worse for her.
Now it was impossible to control. She was biting her teeth and stiffening her anas. Eating breakfast with right hand and tightening her left hand fist.
After almost 1 and half minutes the pressure was gone and she felt some relief.
She got up and started packing the tiffin for him.
She was continuously putting her hand on her hips and sometimes grabbing her pee hole over her maxi.

After Sameer left Dipa wore an ordinary old green saree and a normal blouse. Once she thought about wearing one of those skimpy outfits but couldn't get enough courage. She once thought to wear the same transparent black saree but without Sameer with her she dismissed that thought and chose the ordinary green saree. But she skipped the bra and panty and the petticoat. And this time she skipped the string also.
What she did was made a knot by holding two edges of the saree on the front middle of her waist and then wrapped it around her waist and then tugged the saree into the saree. And then wore the blouse only.
She was struggling with the unbearable pressure on her bladder and bowl. But it seemed like a challenging game for her. She was challenging herself.
After wearing the saree she went out alone and started  walking towards the auto stand with the anticipation and fear and the uneasiness but that was another level of pleasure she was having.
The anticipation, the fear of leaking or burst out was giving her a thrill. She was getting wet inside her vagina.
And her fears came true when she was standing at the waiting line at the auto stand.
Her stomach started bolting. Her bladder was also filled. It was impossible to hold both pressures at the same time.
Suddenly she started feeling weak on her knees, her palm and fingers went cold, her cheeks became pale and sweat started coming out from her armpits and throat. Her vision became blurry and then she started feeling something very soft and sticky was coming out from her backside crack.
She quickly squeezed her anas and tightened her buttok. She stiffened her fish and bit her teeth. Somehow she succeeded to stop the burst but till then the sticky soft thing was smeared inside her ass crack.
Some bolting sound came from inside her belly and an odor spreaded in the air.
She looked back with tensed eyes.
A woman behind her was covering her nose.
There were at least 7  people in front of her and 3-4 people behind her.
She couldn't think what to do and then suddenly covered her nose and then with a disgusted tone she spoke, “ Huuhh, bapre, chhi…Thuu thuu.
She spit and then two auto came. Luckily she was the last passenger in the second auto. The woman behind her couldn't get into the same auto.
And as a fourth man she had to sit beside the auto driver in the front.
If it was one week earlier then she could have died in shame or started crying in embarrassment but strangely she was feeling excited that day.
And when she saw no one was saying anything her excitement increased. She started enjoying the messy rubbing and slowly started smiling.
The auto stopped in front of the polyclinic and she got down. After paying the fare she entered the clinic.

[Image: d3651c3c-3253-4534-961d-ef0b93561ace-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 5b1b06f5-59b8-49bd-8814-e7f35ba3e6d4-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: d83c4ac3-0e0b-4add-8ba2-efd8d4458c07-thumbnail.webp]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men - by Tunkai - 10-08-2024, 04:50 PM