Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(10-08-2024, 03:07 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Alright... I read your critical remarks buddy. First and foremost i would like to thank you for devoting time for analysing my story and giving a construction criticism.

Now before my reply let's make some points clear about Shipra and Alok.

1. Shipra was a free spirited girl before her marriage to Alok. But with a bitter experience in her sexually charged relationship with Viresh she left her corporate job and settled for a government job in a bank away from all the complex corporate culture and a chance of encountering Viresh ever again.

2. She agreed for an arranged marriage with Alok partly because of family pressure and mostly due to her guilt of choosing a person like Viresh as her partner.
(Details of her past will be revealed in future chapters or in a new story altogether, it is yet to be decided)

3. Alok and Shipra began their life and all was perfect. They fell in love with each other in due course of their marriage and also had a kid soon. Everything was going perfectly. 

4. Alok being an ambitious person always pushed Shipra for achieving more in her job just as he did in his career. Shipra although not very ambitious followed his lead happily for the sake of their future. 

5. The real problem started when Alok unilaterally decided to resign from his job and persue for a more ambitious position as a civil servant. Shipra being a doting wife took additional responsibilities both financially and mentally.

6. Their personal and sex life started getting effected due to additional responsibilities of Shipra and Alok's commitments towards one of the toughest exams of India. With her job and Alok's extreme study schedule they barely had time for themselves.

7. Although her love for Alok never faultered but Shipra started noticing the adjustments and compromises she was made to do. She vented her frustration to her confidant Namrata occassionally. The dynamics of their relationship started to change right from that point on. Nothing between them surfaced but Shipra started bottling up her dissatisfaction and feelings which kept piling up. Namrata being a little jealous of her happy family life always encouraged her free thoughts.

8. In a modern relationships like Alok and Shipra's, where women are self realiant and in no way behind men, have experience of dating or even hooking up with multiple partners and so much influence of social media comparison of one's partner with other couples and even with ex is not so unsual thing. The same started happening with Shipra. 

9.When both the couples are working, power dynamics play a very important role. Some men don't like women at par with them and hence prefer wife which are professionally at a lower strata compared to them or even prefer a housewife. While some other men want their wife to be successful and achieve more in life. They want to be a power couple. Both the thinkings are correct in their own way, for a satisfied relationship but only when both individually are willing.

10. In case of Alok and Shipra, Alok is similar to later category of men, but Shipra although wanted to have a career never was very ambitious and was satisfied with her lower job grade. All she craved was affection from Alok and enjoy Arav's childhood. But with Alok leaving his job, Shipra was forced to work her way up through the ranks to support her family financially and also compromise on her wishes.

Now coming to your raised points.

1(a). I agree to this point of yours. The bedroom scene of Alokk and Shipra could have been written in a much better way or could have been avoided. But what's done is done. Alokk and the gang has a role to play in the later part of the story so his involvement couldn't be avlided but as you said I could have taken a different approach.

1(b). This point has it's reasoning. Shipra was not satisfied sexually for a long time. She also mentioned it to Namrata in the bus. Now Patode had portrayed a very attractive image of himself in the last few weeks, Shipra was already impressed with him. On that sunday night several factors were responsible for her out of character behaviour. Firstly she was heavily drunk, then she and Namrata had a bet on which normally she wouldn't have cared for but when drunk she took it differently. And lastly with such a erotic sexual act happening in front of her, with such a marvelous specimen of male genitalia in front of her giving her sexy best friend body shattering orgasm she couldn't hold her desire any longer. Just by imagining such a scene we get a hard on, imagine it happening in front of her, I don't think in that state she could control herself.

2. This point I think is explained in points 5 to 10

Now why Alok behaved the way he did when Shipra didn't received his call can be attributed to the fact the he was in anger and was getting pushed by Chetan in a drunk state. In the morning he had an unexpected agrument with Shipra which shook him. He had already doubted Namrata for influencing her wife but with Chetan's provocation his mind started imagining the worse. It can happen to any of us. It's a disadvantage of having a beautiful and elegant partner. You will always keep worrying that someone will try to woo her. We just need someone to incite us and with intoxication our mind can conjure unimaginable things.

I agree with the last point you mentioned. I don't intend to wreck Alok and Shipra's relationship but since it's a erotica anything can happen. The story has a long way to go and not everything is pre determined except the ending. So I am open to suggestions in the future. Keep reading. 

Cheers
- Suraj

Nice explanation
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 26-06-2024, 01:22 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:48 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:45 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by Sudha10 - 10-08-2024, 03:35 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 13-08-2024, 09:48 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 22-08-2024, 12:00 AM