Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink
Kajal had till then showed her brave face and had acted in all her acts perfectly but she knew her greatest test was about to come. She had seen condom ads before and had seen on the packs of condoms his hubby used and she often wondered that to what extent these models went while doing these ads. Not even her wildest of dreams she ever thought of acting in those acts. Ismail had told her that there are four shot on different location starting from bedroom. She thought of her first act in the bedroom when Robin almost molested her and she got her first orgasm while shooting. Her face got red thinking about that and what about other locations where else they were going to shoot? Who would be shooting with her? All these questions coming through her mind. She was really feeling nervous now. Someone came in to call her for the shoot and she started as if going for the examination room. She was wearing her usual Jeans and T-shirt at the moment.

It was the same bedroom but with different bed it was not the water bed like earlier, it was a normal but still a very cozy one. Lighting arrangements camera positions were almost done and Ismail was checking and finalizing every thing. Sasha came to her and gave her purple nightwear and told her to change. As she was about to get inside the changing room Ismail came to her and said
?Kajal so there you are it?s our final Ad for the day. But I must tell you that it?s the most difficult one, you have to shoot with four different locations and with four different models, during the shoot still photography will also go on for the cover pics. The tag line of the Ad is
?No matter where you are or whom with, let ?.. condoms take care of your needs.?
Kajal managed to smile despite her horrible condition, as Ismail went on
?This first Ad is about a married couple in the bed room I will tell you about other shoots later , you just go and change into the dress.? She took that dress Sasha gave her and went inside the bathroom cum changing room. Sasha came inside behind her
?No undergarments Kajal.? Kajal nodded but immediately asked
?What if during the shoot they tell me to remove this.?
?If they say so you have to do that, come on it?s a condom ad you have to do a sex scene here.?
?Please Sasha don?t scare me now.?
?Oh sweety I am not scaring you, but that?s the fact it?s a condom act what you think models suppose to be doing advertising for such act. But don?t worry Ismail will see that the final result will come out classic.? Final Result She care a damn about the final result she was only thinking about the actual shoot she had to face. However she slowly changed into the given night dress. There was really no need of any undergarment for that as there was two piece silken Bra type blouse and a loose silken underwear type short was there and a sleeveless and transparent purple colored gown over it that?s all. The gown was reaching up to her knees. But she could see her gorgeous body through it. Though the inner wear of the gown were very short but still they managed to cover her decently or should say sexily because her ample boobs are stretching the fabric and managed to make a good cleavage show. Kajal felt good wearing the silky touch and got really excited as if going in bedroom where her hubby was waiting. She took a deep breath and sat on a nearby chair sipping on a glass of juice which was kept there for her. As she was sipping the glass waiting for any call, a Handsome guy walked in
?Hi its Jason.? He was also an American she thought.
?Hi, I am Kajal.?
? Hi Kajal I will be shooting with you in a little while, Ismail has sent me in to talk to you to make you comfortable.?
?Oh so where were you all day I didn?t see you.? Kajal tried to match his English accent but failed.
?Yea I was told that I would be needed in the afternoon only. So I was gone for some shopping and all that. You do get things cheap here.?

?So you people also search for cheap things.?
?Oh not like that but the difference is huge here.?
?How old are you in this line.?
?In modeling I have been for 6 years and I have done number of comedy serials on TV and few films also but not very important roles in them.?
?This is my first day.?
?I know but you look nice, it will be fun just relax, I admire Indian beauties but never worked with one before. Its pleasure to meet you.?
?Thanx same here.? Kajal smile.
? Have you done nudes before??
?mean??
?Nude photo sessions.?
?Not entirely.?
?Entirely means what Nude means complete nude there is no such thing as entirely or partially.?
?Oh! Then I have not done that.?
?You would be more comfortable if you had done that before, Look its very important in this line to shed you inhibitions, everyone is professional here have seen lots of nudes and worked with them, Don?t be cautious and think if they are ogling you or staring your ass but try to be natural.?
?Yea but don?t you get excited between the shoot when performing I mean?. you know.? She couldn?t say.
? Yea I do and that?s natural, look you are young and sexy and me too when our body get close we are bound to get excited and nothing wrong with that but on the other hand just think that we are normal people. Yea if you don?t get any itch in your pussy while doing hot scenes then immediately you should go to your doctor.? He was so casual in his approach that even he mentioned Kajal about her pussy directly on her face but instead of rolling her eyes she laughed out. She liked the way he talked. They get a call from Ismail and both got up and came at the shooting area. It was a great sigh of relief for Kajal when she heard that Hari uncle again would not be present during the shoot. In fact no extra person except the technicians required along with director would be there. No Johari the producer either. Ismail had told them that he would show them the raw tape later but at present he wanted Kajal to act spontaneously. Ismail was happy to see that Kajal face was now brimming with confidence.
?Ok Kajal, this is a sort of woman dominating scene, your hubby is lying on bed and you come and try to seduce him by some dancing movement then try to scratch his chest with your nails and even pull the string of his boxer with your teeth and then you will show the condom packet between your teeth and we will show you two making love for while and fade away, Okay understood?? Both nodded. Kajal?s heart was beating fast hearing all that. Jason kept himself on bed he immediately pulled out of his T-shirt and was lying in just his loose boxer shorts, not to mention minus any brief inside. He was lying on his back facing the camera when Ismail shouted
?Face down Jason.? He turned down and acting sleeping. Ismail came close to him and pulled his shorts down a bit showing hint of the cleavage of his ass.
?This will make you look sexier.? He smiled, Ismail also doing the dual role of a director and still camera man as he was continuously clicking pics with a high quality DSLR in his hand. He then turned towards Kajal who was biting her lips nervously.
?Now Kajal its your turn just go and show how you love sex just try to seduce you sleeping hubby.? She nodded as Ismail continued.
?Just start by slapping his ass hard.? Ismail winked as Kajal smiled shyly. Ok start sound ?ACTION!!!!?

In the back ground Indian song ?Touch me Touch me? started playing and Kajal started to dance in rythme. The familiar song helped her as she could copy Katrina?s steps but she added her own and started to dance swaying her hips and moving her hands. She had danced in her bedroom on this song before that helped. Her see through silky gown was flowing all over showing her beautiful body underneath making Ismail happy as he furiously clicked pics of her, as he gestured her she climbed on the bed and kept her both knees on each side of Jason?s legs and when Ismail told her she spanked Jason?s ass.
?Cut!!? Ismail said ?Hey Kajal don?t you know when a woman is hungry for sex she is very demanding, so don?t slap his ass like you are caressing it , It must be hard enough to wake up your sleeping hubby and he should immediately get some kick out of it. Ok? ? ? Action!!? and Kajal threw the slap harder on his ass. It was so hard that ?ouch? came out of Jason?s mouth as he acted like waking up and turning his body. Kajal enjoyed that as her slap made his shorts slide further down and started to show the cleavage more. As Jason tried to turn Kajal lifted her body from his legs and as soon as he turned she again settled her ass over his legs. As instructed Jason smiled and again tried to get into his sleep. And Kajal showing anger and leaned forward and came close to his ear and nibble it softly. Kajal in real terms was also a dominant wife all these years as she always does something like this to get Ajay into the mood. So it was like daily routine for her, the only difference was that she had to perform this on a stranger foreigner. She then placed a peck on his lips softly, she was careful to remove her lips quickly as she did not want at that time to entangle herself into a long French kiss.
She came down and kissed on both his nipples. Along with the movie camera, Ismail also kept clicking every move of hers as he continued directing Kajal what to do next. As she moved further down to his midriff she moved her tongue sexily on his belly button. She could feel the jerk in his body and smiled. She was enjoying doing that and almost forgot that she was shooting some scene only continuous prompting by Ismail made her realize that. Next she had to pull his short string with her teeth and as soon as she bit the top of his short Jason cried a loud ?Ouch and almost sat down as Ismail said ?Cut it. What happened Jason.?
?Oh she just bit my dick Ismail.? Jason said with mock anger. Kajal had no place to hide now she was so ashamed as her co-star is accusing her of biting his dick. Ismail said
?It no fault of Kajal your dick is so erect that its almost out of your shorts, you should have some control or adjusted the damn thing downwards.? Kajal in a very embarrassing situation on her knees still sitting on his legs.- hearing all such talks and her eyes got wide when just a few cms away she saw Jason inserting his hand inside his short and adjusted his dick downwards pointing towards her though inside the cloth. It was very weird thing for her though every one in the room was laughing and smiling very casually.
?Okay Kajal do that once again and after that rub you face downward just above that thing and then sat up straight.? Kajal nodded and after hearing Action she started from his navel and pulled her short with her teeth high and then left it. Then as told she rubbed her lips over his boxer then she felt his rock solid cock she came down and down and as she reached its tip she could feel the little moistness there. She knew that the same moistness must be there in her pussy too as she was getting excited with the act. Thankfully it was over as she sat up and Ismail said ?Cut!!? Ismail got a call and he told them to relax a bit. Jason opened his eyes and smiled at her and she smiled back.
?Am I not hurting you.? Kajal said mentioning as she was sitting on his legs.
?Oh no I am comfortable.? Kajal didn?t want to look around as she didn?t want to know who is looking at her. She was enjoying this new found freedom and the hotter woman inside her was beginning to grow steadily.
?You slapped really hard? Jason complaint about her slapping his ass.
?That was instructed you know.?
?What about biting me?? Jason made her crimson.
?That was not my fault you heard Ismail.?
?It was entirely your fault.?
?No , How??
?what you expect after that you were doing to me? You were too good really, I was really unable to control it? Kajal smiled proudly.
Ismail came back
?Now Kajal, Jason is awake now and you have to show him your body as you throw away your gown first , some swaying movement and then show him the sashay of ?.. condoms. You will keep the sashay between your teeth, snap you upper Bra portion then lean forward on his chest then you yourself remove that Bra between your bodies and cut.? Kajal was breathless hearing that. But still she could not say anything as till now she knew she had to perform everything as told by the director. She was very thankful for him as he kept Hari uncle away from all this.
[+] 2 users Like Cupidangel's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink - by Cupidangel - 30-12-2018, 02:04 PM