Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink
As Kajal and Richard came out of the pool, Kajal was nervously adjusting her panties as Sasha came to her for some sort of relief as she put on a nighty on her. Though it was a see through one but Kajal got some relief as she close in on the other crew members and Hari uncle. Hari uncle was looking like the happiest as he was clapping vigorously in praise.
?Bahut badhiya Kajal damn good, very sexy.? Kajal blushed hearing such praise from her uncle. But managed to smile at him and thanked him. Ismail also said ?well done? to both of them and announced that it would be lunch time and everybody had to assemble in the hall inside at 04.00 p.m sharp.
Hari uncle said
?Jao Kajal change your clothes phir hum saath mein lunch karenge.? Kajal nodded and went towards Sasha to enquire about her clothes. After ten minutes she again came back to Hari uncle for lunch who took her to his allotted room on second floor of the building.
?Ye room mujhe allotted hai, baitho Lunch aata hoga, it was a small double bed room and at one corner there was also a dining table. Soon there was a knock at the door and waiter had come to serve them Lunch. It was a nice lunch not very heavy instead there was lots of salad and fruits included.
?Aao Kajal lets have lumch.? Kajal now noticed that he is not calling her beti any more.
?Uncle food looks great.?
?Haan ab tumhe aisi hi diet leni chahiye, kyonki you have to maintain your figure just like that.?
?Yea uncle main hamesha aisi hi diet leti hoon.?
Haan that?s why you have not gained any wait even after two years of marriage.?
?Yea uncle.?
?Agar main in logo ko nahi batata to inhe pata bhi nahi chalta aur tumhe money bhi double mil jaati.?
?Double you mean 50 lac??? Kajal?s eyes went wide.
?Yes Kajal tum nahi jaanti is field mein kitna discrimination hai married aur unmarried girl mein.?
?Achcha.? Kajal was still surprised biting on some salad.
?Haan Kajal, dekho tum kitni sexy lagti ho, college girls ko maat karti ho still they give you 25 lac, haan south ke producers ki baat aur hai wo married woman ko bhi equal money dete hai.?
?Achca kyo.?She asked innocently.
?South mein to log plump fleshy women ko jyada pasand karte hai tumne dekha hoga they are mostly fleshier ? healthier than the bollywood heroines.?
?Haan hmm.?
?Par ye outsiders, they we could have been easily fooled and we could have earned double money.?
?Par uncle aise jhooth bolne mein khatra bhi to hota hai , contract and all that.? Kajal also liked the idea of earning double but was afraid.
?Arre wo to sab apne upar hai, ye log itni enquiry nahi karte just tumme wo baat honi chahiye ki unhe fool kar sako jo ki no doubt tumme hai hi.?
?Chalo uncle ab kya fayda jo hona tha ho chukka.?
?yea par kucyh dino mein ek Holland se party aa rahi hai ek short film banane ko, I think agar wo log tumhe final kar de to hum ye chance le sakte hai. Europeans waise bhi paise achche dete hai.?
?What kind of short film?? She asked, obviously she was liking the money part most.
?Subject abhi unhone nahi bataya, par they want one Indian woman and one Indian guy for the shoot and I have told them to give both of them.?
?Achcha, kya apne mere liye kaha hai.? Kajal got curious.
?Obviously Kajal aur kaun hai mere pass.? Kajal got happy inside and asked[/font]
?And what about the guy.?
?Wo bhi maine soch liya hai per tum abhi kisi ko bhi nahi batana.?
?Kaun??
?Deepak, apna peon cum driver.?
?What kiya Deepak wo kar payega.?
?Are Kajal tum kar rahi ho na, Dekho , apne muh se apni taarif nahi karna chahta par Heera parakhne ki takat hai is Johari ke pass. Jaise tumme maine heroine ko dekha hai aise hi Deepak mein bhi talent dekha hai.?
?Haan waise hai to wo good looking.? Kajal said thoughtfully.
?Haan Kaja.l in Europeans ko established actors nahi chaiye hote hai, bas natural actors chahiye.?
?Wo to hai.?
?Theek hai main unse aage baat hogi to bataonga aur koshish karoonga ki tumhe is baar double amount dilwaaoo bas you have to show that you are an unmarried college girl, Ok???
?Ok Uncle.? Kajal said, and Hari uncle smiled.
?Par tum abhi ye current assignment mein koi gadbad mat karna kyonki ye log jo certificate denge after completion wo hi tumhari further recommendation mein kaam aayega ok.?
?Ok uncle ,main jaise bol rahe hai waise hi kar rahi hoon.?
?Haan aur aage remaining Ads mein bhi aise hi badhiya perform karna.? Hari uncle smiled taking water after completion of food.
?Yeah.? She said dreamingly but realized that one of the remaining two Ad was of Condoms. Her face automatically got crimson thinking of that, and Hari uncle?s dick also got straightened thinking likewise.
She called Ajay to tell her about the shoot. Ajay was elated to hear that she was doing the job perfectly though she didn?t tell him the fine details of the shoot. Ajay at the moment was only thinking about the money she was going to get and her shooting with other men though came to his mind still he avoided to dwell much into that, he did not want himself to get jealous and make things worse for Kajal and that was the only reason he did not come for the shoot. He was acting like that cat who closes her eyes while drinking the milk thinking nobody is watching her. And when Kajal told him that one more offer has come from the Holland, he happily agreed to that and got even more happy when she told him that she could get double money if she declare herself unmarried to them.
?So what Kajal if Hari uncle is telling then you must go on.?
?But you wont mind that??
?Oh don?t be silly I know you are my wife and just telling some outsiders and getting double money for that its fine with me, you just don?t worry and go ahead, I think our time is changing now.?
?Yeah.? Kajal sighed thinking that her time was surely changing as She was very fast shedding her inhibitions and clothes and in just one day she had become an experienced model from a shy young housewife.
They all gathered in Hall at exactly 4.00 p.m. when Ismail told her about the shot. Kajal also present there, but before reaching there as instructed by Ismail she went to the make up room withWilliams to get the desired level of makeup .
? Kajal its an Ad for hair removing cream and your whole body should look smooth and shiny.?
Don?t you think my body is smooth enough? She said proudly.
?Yeah it is but not for the camera lenses not for this Ad, you know we have to show your body exaggeratory smooth. Smooth and having a glow.?
?Oh what I have to do for that.?
?No you don?t have to do anything, just follow my instructions.?
?Okay what you are going to do??
? I will give you a thorough massage all over you body and you have to go to shoot just like that, you don?t have to take shower after the massage.?
?What what kind of massage.? She got a bit apprehensive.
?Look I would coat your whole body with a special cream so that your body would look smooth and shiny, simply out of this world, dreamy.?
?Ok okay.? Williams gave her a set of Bra and panties made of some plastic element she had never seen before you should wear these and lie on that massage table.?
?These what are these.?
?They are used for this purpose only they won?t get damaged by the oils and creams and perfect during any kind of massages.? Kajal saw that the Bra and Panty were such that they were hiding only the nipple area and crotch area and everything else was transparent.
?Come on Williams I can wear these things just like that in front of you.?
?Hey come on Kajal, I have given massage to top models and singers and they just get totally nude in just snap of my fingers.?
?I know but they are used to that. We Indians are not?
?Kajal Indians have become too forward to think like that specially in film line.?
?Still Williams do me a favour I am feeling very ashamed.?
?Kajal I have seen you acting very boldly in all shoots then why such??. okay take these small towels and cover you breast part and lower part with these okay?? she nodded.
Kajal wore those Bra and Panties and looked herself in the mirror, she looked horribly vulgar she thought she looked like total nude just hiding her nipple areolas and her pussy lips, even if she had any bush down there that could be seen in those panties. She lay on the massage table on her back and kept those towels on her breasts and below her waist on her pussy area. Williams seems to be watching all that as he came as soon as she lied down.
?Ok all set.? Kajal nodded didn?t know what to expect.
? I will start from you face.? And he started to face massage her. As she was working in Salon lately she knew he is doing it expertly. Williams was not in hurry and took great time in massaging every nuke and corner of her face he even inserted his tiny fingers in her nostrils that made her sneeze but over all she felt great then he move to her shoulders and neck, did it so expertly that Kajal who was getting such treatment for the first time in life felt like in heaven. For long when she got tired she wanted that someone come and give her some relief, press her shoulders and legs, but being a housewife she coulnt ask this from her hubby. The way he was rubbing lotion over his shoulders and now on her arms was feeling so good to her that she got relaxed and closed her eyes. he even took time to give her palms a very relaxing massage. He then focused over her tummy already and number of times came dangerously close to her boobs and also her pussy area but didn?t make any effort to actually touch them. He is a thorough professional she thought. While doing her legs in full length he gave her calf and thighs some tight squeezes making her shriek with pain but soon she realized that she got so much relief from that. He then told her remove her Bra and turn over. She didn?t questioned and removed her Bra, Keeping the towel over her breasts. While turning she carefully held the towel over her breast but Williams got hold of that and very smoothly took from her hand and kept on the hanger on the other side saying that she won?t need it any more. She tried to hide her dangling boobs with her arms and her body as she lay down on her stomach. Williams also removed the other towel and now her plump ass could be seen in its full glory just caged in transparent panties. Williams though very experienced in this field but every time he get the glimpse of such an ass his cock automatically began to rock in his pants. Presently he was wearing a loose Bermuda. Kajal is now beginning to feel the familiar sensation in her body. She could feel the coolness around her boobies as they are crushed between her own body and the cooled massage table. She couldn?t see it but could feel that her nipples are surely erect beneath. Williams adjusted his dick and as he could now have the full naked back of Kajal he showed his mastery in massage and gave her such a wonderful rub down that Kajal had to murmur out,
?Ahhh you are so good.? Williams had heard such things number of times and he was really proud of himself. He deliberately rubbed her both armpits and made her tickle she began to laugh out due to tickling sensation. And as she relaxed her body a little, Williams got a chance to insert his both hands and smoothly but firmly gave a quick rub over her solid boobs, a small ?Ahhh? only Kajal could manage as it happened so fast. In just less than a one days time her lovely boobs have been felt by three different men. Williams has gauged her level of shyness till then and he knew that further intrusion on her sexual organs may lead to her objection hence he kept rubbing her other parts though he desperately wanted to squeeze her wonderful ass presented before him but he did not want to get things worse so he worked on other parts for sometime and completed her massage. He gave her the towel and told her to see herself in the mirror and went out saying he would come and style her hair. Kajal was mesmerized to see herself in the mirror. She could see her skin smooth and glowing like she remembered Kareena Kapoor in one Ad. She thanked Williams silently for his great work. Williams came inside and said[/font]
?Howz that??
?Great Williams too good.? She was still in her panties and small towel around her boobs.
?thanks now remove these panties and wear this gown I have to give you a curly hair look for the shoot. Kajal quickly wore the gown first and very shamelessly removed her panties in front of Williams though careful that not to show anything to him. Williams gave her Hair a magical touch with some instrument and also gave her face a final touch up and when she saw herself she could not recognized herself. Though she was already proud of herself due to her wonderful body and beautiful face but now due to curly hair and glowing skin she was looking much more beautiful and sexy than earlier.
?Now that?s we call a sexy heroine.?
?Thanx Williams you are an expert.?
?Thanx,!!, Ismail said you dont have to shower after this shoot as this makeup will go on in the next shoot also.?
?Oh?
?Lets go Ismail must be waiting.? And They both started towards the shoot area. The Shy young wife of yesterday is walking in just a bathing gown down to her knees wearing absolutely nothing underneath. Williams knew that and that?s why he walked behind her all the way to watch the swaying and throbbing movement of her wonderful ASS once more. As they reached the other bedroom Ismail approached and he was visibly very happy[/font]
?Good work Williams, You have made Kajal all the more beautiful and all the more Sexy.? Kajal smiled and blushed like a nayi naveli.
?Kajal it?s a solo act of a hair removing cream with you moving around in short and sleeveless dresses showing your clean armpits your smooth skin and also showing a demonstration of using the cream on your legs ok??
?Yeah she nodded.? And thought what?s new in that she has seen number of Ads like that. Sasha came and took her to show the dresses she had to wear during the shoot.
The shot went on quiet smoothly as nothing exceptional happen during the shoot except that she was wearing very short and silky dress giving so much relief to the old ones present there, Ismail , Johari and Hari uncle. She had perfectly given the expressions required for the shoot and got the well deserved hug from the director Ismail. Ismail this time hugged her quiet tightly and remained like that for sometime telling her that she had everything to be a perfect model and a good actress. She was then told to be get ready for the last shoot which would be shot in various places starting from the bedroom.
[+] 2 users Like Cupidangel's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink - by Cupidangel - 30-12-2018, 02:01 PM