Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Then after trying some more outfits Dipa chose a one piece red dress with spaghetti straps and that dress was also coming till her mid thighs. But it had a ethnic look.
She chose a sundress and after requesting by Sameer she finally chose a mini skirt and a crop top.
Sameer : Look, Dipa, you have to be open. All the dresses you're choosing cover your entire body.
Dipa : So? Are you wanting me to go fully naked? Or wearing just a bra and panties?
Dipa was so angry, after saying those words she realized that her voice was so loud and rude. A few people turned their face to her.
She lowered her face and murmured, Ah, Sorry.
Shefali : Why don't you try these crop tops and shorts? All the women are using these nowadays.
Dipa : Huh? I thought that these were bras and panties.
Shefali : Hutt, these are joggers' favorite choice.
Someday come to Lake road in the morning. Or at the gulf club road. You'll see how women are running in these kinds of outfits.
Sameer : I think these will be perfect for you, Dipa.
Dipa : No way. I'm not gonna wear this.
Sameer : Ok, at least try them here.
When Dipa came out with the first one, Sameer couldn't control himself from squeezing his boner.
Shefali's jaw was also open. It was a yellow spaghetti strap tank top which was ending just below her boobs keeping her entire midriff exposed. And it has a very deep neckline. Ample amount of her upper boobs and deep cleavage was showing.
Her deep belly button and little fatty sexy belly was also in open as the yellow shorts were hanging below her waist bone and ending just below her groins keeping her entire thighs and legs open.
Sameer: Yesssss. That's the perfect dress for you, Dipa.
Shefali : And these are antibacterial clothes. Sweat free. Your skin will be healthy in this outfit.
Dipa : But I'm feeling almost naked in this. I can't wear this.
Sameer : Ah, Dipa, keep it. You don't have to wear this outside. But you can wear it in home.
Shefali: Yes, Sir is right. And if you want to go out sometimes then you can easily go. These are trendy now.
Dipa was looking around in embarrassment.
Sameer : I think you should go home wearing this one.
Dipa : No…
And don't forget about the saree.

Sameer : Oh yes yes. Don't worry, Dear.
Miss Shefali,Do one thing, Give me five six more of these tops and shorts in different combinations. And show us some night wear.

The first night wear was a green transparent one with a high slit at one side.
But Dipa was hesitating to come out. But she was actually wanting to come out and show everyone her attire in that cloth. She was just nervous.
She slightly made a gap on the cubicle door and peeped out.
Sameer and Shefali went a little far to the Saree section. Sameer was searching for the same matching saree which Dipa wore.
Dipa thought, “Oh my god, they went so far. How could I go there?
I should try another one. Maybe this black one and then maybe they will come back.
But when she was thinking in her absentminded mind she opened the door and then came out and started walking towards the saree section which was almost 45-50 feet away.
The salesmen and women and a few customers became stunned. No one could imagine that she could walk through the store in that flimsy nightwear.
Sameer was talking to an old salesman in the saree section, Shefali was standing beside him.
Shefali saw another salesman looking behind her with widened eyes.
Shefali looked at him and then looked back and then without saying a word she tapped on Sameer's shoulder.
Sameer turned his face to Shefali and asked, what? And then his eyes fall on his own wife.
He whispered, What the FFFO?"
Shefali : Hihi, you're so lucky Sir….
Dipa came closer and simply said, I can't wear this, this is so transparent and see the left portion is missing…No, No this is impossible to wear at home also.
Sameer and Shefali said in their mind, you are already wearing this in public, dear…
Shefali spoke, Arrree Madam, you are looking stunning in this cloth and then she pulled the hem from behind and wrapped it on her front as her left was totally exposed and said this is not a missing part, madam, This is for your comfort and for seducing Sir, hehe. Wrap it and hold it like this.

[Image: d1c61cc5-9453-487e-8bb1-cad189b5cc71-thumbnail.webp]
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men - by Tunkai - 06-08-2024, 10:45 PM