Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
(07-06-2024, 08:31 PM)Kinky_Badshah Wrote: Update in progress guyz, but will take some time to post. I had to travel out of town this weekend for work & also I m busy next week due to tightly packed schedule. Still will try to squeeze out some time. Till then be patient readers. Next episode will be a blast.
Upcoming Part teaser
Title - 'Richa's visit to USA at Patil sahab's son place.'
This will include lots of spanking, canning , degradation and humiliation.
Hello brother I really liked your Kinky stories. Why don't you let Gaurav take her to the prison and punish her badly because of her husband fault or any other reason. Make Gaurav give a third degree torture like water boarding, long whippings f***** by f****** machine for naked parade in front of all the prisoners.
What about electro torture? Her gangbangs have become cliche. Degrade her but she must enjoy all that stuff. Make her gym trainer run her Naked in trademill for long time. If she slows down then whip her. Make her ride electric dildo bicycle if she slows down it will shock her.
[+] 1 user Likes innocent ranish's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by innocent ranish - 05-08-2024, 09:02 AM