Adultery Rare opportunity in my career !!
"Like a pro," I replied. "Want to see them up on the viewing screen? I will need to do some editing before I print the final images, but you can get a good preview here."

She seemed to be very pleased with the results of the first set of photos so we decided to rearrange the studio props to better suit her nightgown poses. I spread some soft pillows on the floor and set up a free-standing mirror of to one side. When she was happy with the set, she took another big sip and went back to change.

Rujuta took quite a bit of time in the dressing room, and I suspected she was having some second thoughts about continuing with the session. I would not have been surprised if she had come out wearing her churidaar and to let me know that she did want to do any more poses. Instead, she stepped back into the room wearing a satin robe and a white nightgown underneath. She knew that she would have to remove the robe before posing, but I think it gave her a little sense of security to cover up as much as she could for as long as she could. Still, I was becoming aroused at the prospects of what I might see in a few moments. The fabric of the nightgown was elegant and ornate, but it also looked to be quite thin. After being teased by mini skirt & tshirt poses for most of the past hour, it looked like I was about to be treated to some glimpses of lovely Rujuta’s alluring body.

"You look gorgeous, Rujuta," I said to her to help ease her uncertainty. "It looks like you have brought a sexy nightgown to wear for these next poses. I have already set up the soft boxes that will provide a softer light for these shots. Why don't you slip off the robe and take a spot in the center of the floor near those large pillows."

"I feel very strange wearing this in front of anyone else but my husband," she replied. "It seems so intimate."

"That is the whole point of boudoir photography, Mrs. Rujuta. These are not the kind of photos to be hung in the living room above the mantle. We create these to be placed in a private album that you and your lover can enjoy in the privacy of your own bedroom. We are trying to capture the essence of your feminine beauty so that you and your husband will always remember who beautiful you were at this special moment. It is one of the most wonderful and generous gifts you could ever give the man in your life."

"I trust you," the young woman said quietly. "I am sure that you will make some very special pictures for me."

I watched as she surveyed the set carefully, as if she was still trying to decide if she wanted to go further. She knelt down to feel the texture of the soft pillows that I had placed on the colorful rug on the floor and she seemed to be especially attracted to the large piece of satin fabric that I had set near the pillows. Finally, when she seemed to be satisfied with all of the arrangements, she stood up and untied her robe. As soon as she took off the outer garment, I could see that we had a problem. Clearly visible under my model's nightgown were the rather plain, everyday bra and panties that she had most likely worn under her jeans and top when she first came into the studio.

"Rujuta, that gown is beautiful, but I was not expecting you to wear undergarments with it," I said, trying to be as diplomatic as I could be. "I don't wish to be rude, but they are rather plain looking and they clash with the color and the ornate designs of the gown."

"But I had to wear something underneath," Rujuta protested with an anxious look in her eyes. "The fabric of the gown is very thin and you would be able to see too much if I didn't wear them."

"As I was just trying to explain, that is really the whole idea here," I replied as I tried to reassure my client. "If I understand the reason you came to me today, you are trying to give your husband a gift that you cannot buy in a store or order on the Internet. You are giving him a gift of yourself. Your beautiful body. Your loving eyes and alluring smile."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by sri7869 - 09-04-2024, 02:05 AM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by Eswar P - 10-04-2024, 07:40 AM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by snowy69 - 10-04-2024, 08:57 AM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:38 AM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by Biosys - 15-04-2024, 12:41 PM
RE: Rare opportunity in my career !! - by beautyadmirer - 30-07-2024, 11:23 AM