Misc. Erotica My Random Real Life Experiences
My Experiences with Wives of Friends and Acquaintances

It is assumed that a well-mannered, virtuous, married cultured woman from a good family would be generally shy. But when these women also get a long, thick & heavy tool with a round end, despite saying no, they start measuring the thickness & length of the tool. And then they wish to take it in the mouth to feel the thickness and show the depth they can take the tool to. They leave all shame at that point and force the complete tool down their throat. There are many such instances

1. My colleague at my software company sales first job used to invite me home for drinks. He was elder to me and his wife was also 6 years elder to me. But I used to get aroused looking at his voluptuous wife. Her wife also used to get horny I guess. I took a lot of liberties with her in kitchen and when she was lying with her husband. She only admonished me once when I tried to make her suck me for the first time. But on the very next visit, she not only sucked me dry, she fucked me on the drawing room sofa when her husband lay wasted in her bedroom. She got pregnant during that time but insisted that the child is from her husband.
  2. Many years later, an almost repeat of the same incident. I was undergoing divorce and this man, whom I became friendly with was always ready to invite me as I always brought good booze. Her wife caught my fancy, we gave lingering looks to each other and she also was a mild drinker. I started inviting them to my club and home too. One such day he drank a bit too much and I forbade him to drive back. He slumped into my drawing room only and was then taken to one of the bedrooms. When we were out of bedroom, I pushed the unprotesting woman on the wall and held her both hands above her head. My beefy lips met her lips and no words were necessary. She squatted on the floor to take my agate muscle in her mouth. She became the mare I rode three times that night before she went and slept with her husband.
  3. Another acquaintance and his wife shared my car to go to a common known’s wedding in my newly brought car. I got sluttish vibes from his wife and I started courting her. I touched her a couple of times in dance and wanted to kiss her. She said, she is faithful wife and laughed at me for trying on her. But she memorized my number (Cell phones were costly at that time) and called me when we were back. When I reached her place after her husband had left for office, she was wearing red saree as I had praised her in the same dress at wedding. I took her in arms and she was eagerly kissed me on my whole body by undressing me while she remained dressed in saree, with her blouse opened. She was amazed at the strong tool and sucked at it by deep throating me. She insisted to be fucked in saree itself. The torrid affair lasted for over an year. As a rule, I only went she called me that everything was clear for our rendezvous. But then suddenly the bitch who used to love sucking my pestle stopped calling me and the relationship ended.
  4. A casual friend, a former classmate, stayed at his place for a few days early in my career in the city he was working. He was newly married and wife looked bored and irritable. Within two days could sense lack of understanding between the couple. So much so, my friend tried to find ways to stay late at office. Kind words mixed with ample praise for her beauty and she melted and started crying. And I thought, no matter how much a married woman pretends to be decent in front of her impotent husband & society, she wants to be associated with a bull. And when a bull like me touches her the lustful whore comes out. She cursed her husband and her father when I ravished her in her marital bed. When guided to my cock, she measured it and blew it with passion. Next morning when her husband hurriedly left when I was still having breakfast, I caught hold of her and ate her taut mangoes for long I insisted that she too feasts on my banana and then filled her with my cream. Next trip was planned over texts when her husband was traveling for work. Those five days was like her honeymoon as per her admission. She was made to eat my cum on first day of that honeymoon and on all days she ate my cum atleast once. Sad, I did not go to that city again after that honeymoon.
  5. A married man in early 40s with his wife, another classmate stayed at my place when I was divorced. Liquor flowed and the man accused my womanizing ways of me being divorce. In the middle of the night when his wife came to kitchen looking for water, I was still awake. We got talking and she asked me did I really had many girls. I said yes and one thing led to another and this middle-aged lustful woman got so hungry that she wanted to see my penis. She sucked me like a nymph and swallowed all the cream in kitchen itself. Thereafter when her husband and kids were not at home, she would warm me up and cool herself down over video calls. We could not fuck for being in different cities and now lost touch.
Hope you all have liked my sketchy details of few encounters with friends/ acquaintance’s wives.

I can detail any of these experiences, if anyone wants it.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Random Real Life Experiences - by punjabimard - 23-07-2024, 02:32 PM
RE: My Random Real Life Experiences - by sri7869 - 24-07-2024, 10:02 PM
My Experiences with Wives of Friends and Acquaintances - by punjabimard - 28-07-2024, 06:36 PM