Adultery Loving wife gets a taste of something much better.
Madhan smiled when he seen her alone. He knew that Sanjana watched him fuck her mother.

Madhan - What brings you here Sanjana?

Sanjana - I want you to stop. I know what you and muma are doing. 

Madhan - Oh, I see. That is not going to happen. You know your mother is coming here to me. I am not forcing her. 

Sanjana - I know but it has to stop. I can't imagine what will happen if my father finds out.

Madhan - I know, I can't wait for him to find out. You know your stupid father does not even satisfy your mother that is why she comes to me. She has the right to be satisfied.

Sanjana - She can survive, please just stop. If he finds out she is cheating on him with you, he might kill himself. You have no idea how much he hates you.

Madhan - Good, once he is gone I'll be your stepfather.

Sanjana - How can you say that ?

Madhan - Shankar is a fool, he does not know that I'm going to show him a video of Priya and me making love during the office party. I'll show it in front of everyone.

Sanjana - You are lying, you don't have any video. My mother may be a cheater but she would never agree to make a sex video.

Madhan - Come with me.

Madhan takes her to his bedroom and points at the hidden camera installed near his bed.

Sanjana was shocked - Why do you have a camera installed?

Madhan - I recently installed  it after that first night with your mother. I knew I would fuck her again and I wanted a video to humiliate your father.

Sanjana - Please, don't do it I'm begging you.

Madhan - Let's go to the hall. I want you to see something.

Madhan went and turned on his T.V.

And he played the video of the sex tape.

Sanjana was standing in shock watching her mother kiss Madhan. And making love with him. She was just staring at how deep Madhan's thick hairy dick was going inside her mother. The video even had a close up of Madhan's dick inside Priya.

Sanjana was in tears.

Madhan - Don't cry Sanjana, I won't show this video to Shankar, but you have to do everything I tell you.

Sanjana was confused and looked at Madhan and she understood. Madhan's jeans and boxers were on the floor. And his dick was in full display. It was flaccid.

Sanjana - You can't be serious.

Madhan - Sanjana, the first day I met you while dropping your pathetic father home, I knew you were special. You think I didn't notice you purposely bending down to give me more access to see your breasts. So let's not waste time and get here.

Sanjana was scared but she did as she was told.

Madhan - Open your mouth.

Sanjana once again did what she was asked to do. 

Madhan - You have a boyfriend ?

Sanjana just nodded yes. Madhan held Sanjana by the back of her hair and forced his dick into her mouth.

Madhan - Are you a virgin ?

Sanjana - No....

Madhan - That's too bad, well that's still fine. I bet you are still tight down there. 

Sanjana - Please no, I'll do anything please just let me go.

Madhan - Anything ? Fine I'll give you an option. Either get rid of Shankar or get fucked by me.

Sanjana - What do you mean?

Madhan - I want him kicked out of the house for a few days. 

Sanjana - Why ?

Madhan - Because I want to fuck your mother for a few days and sleep with her on your father's marital bed and finally get your mother pregnant with my child.

Sanjana - You can't be serious, my mother would never let you impregnate her. No matter how good you make her feel.

Madhan - It's not up to her, I have decided I want to get her pregnant. Anyways that doesn't concern you. So we have a deal or not ?

Sanjana - How do I even manage that?

Madhan - Fine, I have a better idea. Let's play a game.

Sanjana - What game?

Madhan - I don't know if you know but each year we have an office party and we celebrate it in our houses. This year I'm trying to convince my boss to have it in your house. So if that happens, the game starts.

Sanjana - ...

Madhan - The game is simple, all you need to do is make sure your bastard father does not see me flirting, seducing and eventually fucking your mother.

Sanjana - What, no you can't do that.

Madhan - I am doing that. I don't care who sees me, but I'm definitely going to flirt and seduce your mother in the open. Your job is to make sure Shankar does not find out.

Madhan continued - There are two parts in this game. If he does notice me flirting with your mother, the second part starts. In this part, you need to prevent Shankar from stopping me and you would have to help me fuck your mother. Like make sure your father is in a different room while I'm fucking your mother.

Sanjana - You are so evil.

Madhan - I know, so evil that I want to ignore our previous conversation and just straight up fuck you right now and get you pregnant instead.

Sanjana was staring at Madhan's thick hairy dick. She couldn't believe something like this was inside her mouth just a few minutes ago.

Madhan - Let's go to the bedroom.

Madhan held her hand and guided her to the bedroom.

Sanjana - Why ?

Madhan with a smile - Because I want to cum and if your blowjob does not make me cum in 5 minutes, I will use your pussy to cum. And I would need to fuck you on my bed.

They both got the bed and Sanjana started giving Madhan a blow job. 

Madhan - Suck my balls, it'll help you make me cum faster. You have 3 minutes left.

Madhan's balls were so big that Sanjana could only suck one of his balls at a time.

Madhan then lifted Sanjana's hand up and removed her t-shirt and unhooked her bra while she was still sucking his dick.

Madhan - Your breasts are big but not as big as your mother's. But don't worry, once I put a baby inside you. Your breast size will increase.

Sanjana was definitely Priya's daughter. Hearing all of those degrading words was making her excited.

Madhan held Sanjana by the hair and started cumming. The impact of his cum shot took Sanjana by surprise. Her whole face was plastered in his cum. Madhan took a picture of Sanjana's face covered in cum. Sanjana didn't mind that because she was still horny and wanted a release.

Sanjana - I need to use the restroom to clean myself.

Madhan - Sure, but you don't need to, you look beautiful drenched in my cum.

Sanjana - Shut up.

Sanjana goes to the bathroom and looks at her face in the mirror. She did not wash Madhan's cum off her face instead she goes and sits on the toilet and starts touching herself. She even scraps off Madhan's cum from her face and starts slurping his thick cum while touching her with her right hand while her left hand was collecting Madhan's cum off her face and putting it into her mouth. She starts imagining Madhan's big dick and while she was doing that, the door opens slowly. The bathroom door was not locked and Madhan walked into the bathroom looking at Sanjana touch herself. Sanjana suddenly notices Madhan standing naked in the bathroom staring at her touching herself but she doesn't stop. Madhan walks up to her and grabs Sanjana's right hand and stops Sanjana from touching herself. He holds Sanjana's hand up making her stand. He then guides her back to the bedroom and tosses Sanjana onto the bed. He then gets on the bed himself and starts licking and fingering Sanjana's pussy. Sanjana was almost at the edge but then Madhan stops. 

Sanjana - Why ?

Madhan did not reply with words he just went closer to her and positioned himself in the missionary position and pushed his dick inside her.

Sanjana - Oooh stop it's too big.

Madhan did not stop. He kept going inside her slowly until he was fully inside her.

Sanjana looked at Madhan's big and hairy dick. 

Madhan starts fucking her hard. Sanjana starts bleeding a bit but that does not stop Madhan from thrusting. After a while Sanjana passed out from the pain and pleasure combined. 

After a few hours she finally wakes up and notices Madhan sleeping naked next to her. Her pussy was still soar but what shocked her more was the cum leaking out of her pussy. Madhan came inside her. 

Sanjana looks at Madhan's flaccid dick. It was thrice as big as her boyfriend's dick even though it was flaccid. Sanjana wanted to click a picture of his dick just to use it in the future because she couldn't deny the fact that this was the biggest dick she has ever fucked. She gets her face close to his dick and clicks a selfie. While she was doing that Madhan woke up.

Madhan - Give me your phone and put your mouth around my dick, I'll click a picture for you.

Sanjana obeyed him. She voluntarily started giving him a blowjob while Madhan was recording her with her own mobile. She sucked him for 10 minutes and he was about to cum. He was still recording her with his left hand and using his right hand he started jerking his dick.

Madhan - Suck my balls

She didn't like how hairy Madhan's ball sac was but she obeyed once again.

Madhan - Get back and open your mouth, I'm gonna paint your pretty face.

Sanjana - Okay.

Madhan started shooting strings of thick cum on her face and hair. He then put his dick inside her mouth while still cumming and face fucked Sanjana mercilessly.

Sanjana gagged but she swallowed each and every drop.

Madhan - Good girl, remember our deal. You will help me get your mother pregnant or else everyone will know that you and your mother slept with me.

Sanjana - Okay...

She spent the night at Madhan's place and the next day Sanjana goes home and goes straight to her bedroom.

Priya - How was the slumber party?

Sanjana - Tiring, I'm going to sleep.

Priya - Okay, sleep well.
[+] 4 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loving wife gets a taste of something much better. - by Jake01 - 28-07-2024, 06:03 AM