Adultery Loving wife gets a taste of something much better.
The next morning she received a text from Madhan.

Madhan - Good morning Priyanjali ❤️ 

She panicked and quickly replied back.

Priya - Don't text me now, Shankar is home.

Madhan - Fuck Shankar, I wanted to tell you that I'll be coming to your house tomorrow.

Priya - What, why ?

Madhan - I have to return the Tupperware box you gave me yesterday.

Priya - Keep that box, I don't need it.

Madhan - I have already taken a half day for Monday and I have no other plans. 

Priya - Please stop Madhan, this is getting out of hand. I know why you are coming. What if Shankar sees you visiting his wife ?

Madhan - Relax Priyanjali, Shankar is working on Monday, in fact he is working overtime too. So don't worry about anything, I'll see you at 3 pm. If you don't want me to come. Ask me to delete your number right now and I will do that.

Madhan was waiting for her reply but she never did.

The next day at the office.

Madhan - Monday sucks right, how is it going Shankar?

Shankar - What do you want ?

Madhan - Nothing much just wanted to make sure my friends are all good.

Shankar - Leave me alone.

Madhan - Wow I just wanted to make sure you are alright and that everything in your life was "satisfied" that is why I asked. But okay.

Madhan - I'll be taking a half day today, my "friend's" wife has some plumbing issues and her husband is busy at work so she asked me to fill her holes that are leaking with something that can prevent the leakage.

Shankar - Sure. Please leave as soon as possible.

Madhan answered back very softly - Yes, I'll be leaving as soon as possible to fill Priya's holes. 

Shankar - What did you say?

Madhan - Nothing.

At 2:30 pm Madhan left and reached Shankar's house. He rang the doorbell and Shankar's wife Priya opened the door. She was wearing a sleeveless Punjabi suit. Her top was white in colour and her loose leggings were blue in colour.

Madhan - Hi Priyanjali baby.

Priya - Madhan, please go back. You shouldn't be here. Shankar hates you. If he sees you here I don't know what will happen.

Madhan - I know he hates me and I hate him too. That is why I'm here.

Madhan - Here's the Tupperware box, I washed it.

Priya - Thank you, do you need anything else. If not you can leave because I have a lot of work today.

Madhan - Sanjana can help you with your work, is she home by the way ?

Priya - No she's at college. She'll be back in the evening.

Madhan - Oh that's good. So there is no one to disturb us today.

Madhan just smiles and starts unbuttoning his shirt. He then looks at Priya while taking off his shirt.

Priya - Madhan, what are you doing. Please stop this right now.

Madhan ignores her and  walks up to her and forcefully kisses her on the lips. Priya pushes Madhan away.

Priya - Madhan, stop this. I'm a married woman. Please leave right now.

Madhan - Do you really want me to go ? Or do you want this, his bulge was once again visible. I seen you staring at it while I was driving that day. Don't deny that.

Priya was just staring at Madhan's hairy chest and his huge bulge in his pants. She was starting to feel excited once again. Priya has been without sex for over 10 years after the birth of Sanjana, Shankar and Priya tried for another child but failed after which they never had sex again. They both got caught up in their lives.

Now that someone is showing her interest and not just someone but her ex lover. Her inner morals were fading away.

Madhan walked up to Priya once again and kissed her. This time she didn't push him. It was a one sided kiss at first but then Priya couldn't resist anymore. Their tongues intertwined and their kiss was wet and sloppy. Madhan slid his hand down her leggings and even underneath her now wet panties and started stroking her wet pussy.

Madhan - Such a nice shaved pussy you have, did you shave it for me ? It's so wet and well.

Priya - ummmm ohhh....nooo

Madhan took his fingers out of her legging and tasted her love juices that were on his fingers.

Madhan - You taste so good Priya. 

Madhan then puts his fingers into Priya's mouth.

Madhan - I'm going to give you so much pleasure today. Just imagine my 7.5 inch dick inside your tight shaved pussy.

Priya - Ohhhh... Madhan ummm stoppp.

Madhan - I love bullying Shankar so much, even today before leaving I taunted that fool. He was happy that I was leaving early, he doesn't know that while he is saved from my bullying today, his wife is going to be bullied hard.

Priya - Madhan.... please let me go...

Madhan - You know that is not going to happen Priyanjali. Just embrace what you are feeling.

Priya just kept silent. Madhan then lifted Priya and asked.

Madhan - Where do you and Shankar sleep?

Priya just guided him. She knew Madhan enough to know once he set his sights on something, he will definitely do it. And right now his sights were on Priya. Priya was rapidly losing her morals. Her mangalsutra hanging between her breasts was just a string with cheap jewellery attached to it now.

They finally reached the bedroom and Madhan threw Priya on the bed. Madhan got on the bed and removed her white sleeveless top, she was now just in her black lacy bra and blue leggings.

Madhan - Tell me, did you wear this nice bra for me?

Priya - No....(But in reality she did)

Madhan - Doesn't matter soon you will be naked with just your mangalsutra anyways. I'm going to fuck you while you wear that so that I know I'm fucking Shankar's wife.

Madhan then spreads her legs apart and tears the blue loose leggings from her crotch revealing her black lacy panty. He brings his face close to her panty and pulls it aside revealing her pink pussy. Not a single hair visible on her white legs.

He blows on her pussy and she moans. He then starts sucking and fingering her. He then moves away from her and starts unbuckling his belt and pulls down his pants and boxers. Priya was shocked to see its size in person.

Madhan - Bigger than Shankar's?

Priya just nods. Madhan's dick was semi erect but it still looked bigger than her husband's. Madhan's dick was twice as big as Shankar's dick when erect. Priya was not sure how big and long Madhan's dick would be when erect. The veins on his dick were visible. It was very hairy and dark, completely opposite of Priya's white hairless pussy. He smiled and got back on the bed. He brought his dick close to her face and he held her by her hair and pushed her mouth to his dick. He was very rough with her. She opened her mouth and started sucking him. While she was sucking him, he was fingering her pussy.

Madhan - Do you remember my taste ? Do I taste better than Shankar?

Priya did not answer but every time Madhan brought up Shankar's name, Priya would get excited. She couldn't believe she was cheating on her husband on their marital bed.

Madhan then made her lie down on her back and spread her legs wide apart. He put on a condom. Madhan was now completely erect and he was now literally three times the size Shankar was when erect. Even the condom was struggling to cover his whole dick. Madhan was facing the door and was ready. But before Madhan could enter her pussy, he heard something from the hall. Since Priya's head was below Madhan in the missionary position, she did not have vision of the doorway. And Madhan did not worry about the sound and slowly penetrated her. He just put the tip inside for a few minutes. Priya was in severe pain.

Priya - Madhan, you are too big. Please be gentle.

Madhan - What will Shankar think, seeing his wife fucking his colleague that he hates soo much.

Priya - Why are you doing this?

Madhan - Because I want to humiliate Shankar so much. Madhan started entering Priya's pussy until he was completely inside her. His entire 7'5 inch dick was in Priya's tiny pussy. Her pussy was so red and full. It struggled to keep Madhan inside.

Priya - Aaaahhh, Madhan please remove it. You are hurting me. Please.

Madhan - Ugh, Priya your pussy is so fucking tight and small. But don't worry, you will get used to my size.

Madhan started pumping her in full force while Priya was moaning loudly. Madhan removed her bra and started squeezing her big white breasts while fucking her.

Suddenly out of nowhere Madhan noticed someone standing at the doorway. It was Sanjana.

Sanjana couldn't believe her mother was being fucked by Madhan. Sanjana knew how much her dad hated Madhan and yet her mother was being fucked my him on her dad's bed. She was just standing there in shock and watching her mother getting fucked by her father's colleague while she still was wearing the torn blue leggings. Sanjana's eyes suddenly met Madhan's and instead of stopping Madhan started using more force.

Madhan while looking at Sanjana - Priyanjali baby, do I feel good inside you ?

Priya - Yessssssss, ummmmmaaa. Madhannnn.

Madhan - Shankar is such a fool, isn't he.

Sanjana was starting to feel horny and at that moment Madhan knew Sanjana was next. He smiled at Sanjana and Sanjana ran to her bedroom.

Priya was looking at how her pussy was being torn apart by Madhan's hairy dick.

Madhan then starts making out with her while thrusting deep and after a while he flips her on all fours.

He removes the torn leggings and panty and enters her from behind. Each thrust created a ripple effect on her big fair ass cheeks and her breasts were also swinging from front to back. Madhan then holds her mangalsutra tightly with his right hand and holds her waist with his left and and starts ramming her. He then starts giving Priya hickeys on her back. Priya was in too much pleasure to realise anything. Madhan then got a devilish idea. While Priya's back was turned away he took his phone and called Shankar, he lowered the volume on the phone and kept the phone in speaker mode he then placed the phone under his balls so that Shankar would hear a wet sloppy sound with each thrust. The phone connected and Madhan started fucking Priya once again roughly. 

Shankar - Hello ?

Madhan ignored Shankar and asked Priya - How do you like my pipe?

Priya - uhhhh

Shankar disconnected the phone after hearing that. He didn't suspect anything.

Madhan started pulsating and Priya understood that Madhan was about to cum. Just as he was about to cum, he removed his dick outside her fast and brought it to her face. Removed the condom in an instant and started cumming on her face, hair and breasts. His cum was everywhere, even inside her mouth. He then directed the last few strings of his cum directly on her mangalsutra.

He then looked at the mess he caused. The bedsheet was a mess, both their sexual juices were on the bed, Priya's bra on the bed and her panty and torn leggings on the floor. Madhan's clothes on the floor. And finally the biggest mess was the fair beauty. 

Priya's face was covered in his cum, her hair was wet from the saliva and cum mixture. Her hair was an absolute mess. Her makeup was all over the place. Her mangalsutra was also covered in thick cum and was resting on her breasts. Her pussy was flared up and red instead of the usual pink. Her ass checks were also red from the intense doggy style fucking she received. Her neck hand red lines from her mangalsutra because of how Madhan was using it as a handle and finally her back multiple hickeys. 

Priya swallowed a bit of his cum that was already inside her mouth but wiped her face with her sleeveless top that was lying around. She then covered her face. She was in shock. Madhan went near her and removed her hands from her face. He then kissed her and said.

Madhan - Priyanjali, this is not the end of us. Don't clean your mangalsutra and let my cum dry on it. I'm leaving now. I'll let you know when I'll come to fuck you next.

Priya didn't reply.

Madhan - Give Shankar my regards and if you want, you can tell him what we did today. That fool will be so angry if he finds out, you cheated and especially if he found I was inside you. Anyways bye babe.

Priya was a bit sad about this but she couldn't deny it. Madhan easily satisfied her more than Shankar. She touched her still sore pussy. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't believe Madhan was capable of producing so much cum. She ran to the bathroom to take a shower.  She removed her mangalsutra which was still wet with Madhan's cum and placed it near the window to dry. She then smiled and started taking a shower. After the shower she just went and made something to eat and went to sleep early.
[+] 8 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loving wife gets a taste of something much better. - by Jake01 - 27-07-2024, 03:17 AM