Adultery Loving wife gets a taste of something much better.
The next day Priya felt really guilty about what she did. So she decided to cook his favourite dish, Palak Paneer tonight.

Shankar finally woke up in the afternoon.

Priya - You slept a lot, I hope you are now all rested up.

Shankar - Yes, I feel much better. I'm still a bit hung over but I'll manage.

Priya - Why did you drink so much ?

Shankar - It was Friday, so Vijay ke sath, you know ?

Priya - No, I don't know. You were lucky that Madhan brought you home. You were a mess.

Shankar - That bastard just pretends to be this good guy. It would have been better if he left me there.

Priya - Language Shankar, and no I'm glad he bought you home.

Shankar - Please stop talking about him, besides there is a promotion chance at work, so I'm trying to win Vijay over. If I get promoted, it will be a bit easier to pay off this house loan.

Priya - Wow, that is amazing. I hope you get it. But please try and avoid drinking.

Shankar - I'll try but I won't be there tonight for dinner. I'm meeting a few colleagues from work.

Priya - But I was making palak paneer for you tonight....can't you meet them tomorrow ?

Shankar - It's for some work Priya, how can I call them on a Sunday.

Priya - Okay, at least tell me what time will you be back and where are you going ?

Shankar - You know that Bar near my office, we are going there. I'll be back by 1 or 2 am latest.

Priya - So late, and why a bar. I'm worried. Who all are going ?

Shankar - Look Priya it's just for work, don't worry. I'll leave by 6 pm, okay.

Priya - Okay....

Time passed by and it was 2:30 am but Shankar did not return, Priya was worried.

Sanjana - Where is papa ?

Priya - He has gone for some work but has not yet returned, I'm a bit worried. I'll call someone from his office to see if they know anything.

Priya's only option was Madhan. So Priya called him.

Priya - Hi Madhan, have you seen Shankar. He said he was going for some work near the bar that's close to your office. But he has not returned home yet. I'm worried.

Madhan - That fool went to gamble again, I told him he is not lucky like me but still he went.

Priya - To gamble ?

Madhan - Yes, there are few people there that gamble at night. They flip a coin and if you say the correct answer you get double the money you invest.

Priya - Shankar said he was going to meet a few friends from work to discuss about work.

Madhan - He is not wrong, cheap people make friends with cheap people, what can I say. But he did lie about "discussing work". He went to gamble.

Priya - Shut up, I'm going to check.

Madhan - It's dangerous to go alone those are some rowdy people. Who knows what they will do if they see a beautiful woman like you so late at night.

Priya - I have to go........can you please come with me ?

Madhan - A favor from Priyanjali ? Sure I'll come. I'll pick you up. I'll reach in 30 minutes.

Priya told Sanjana the situation but she didn't tell Sanjana that Madhan was going to pick her up.

Priya got ready and was waiting outside the house. Finally Madhan reached in his car. Priya sat in the front seat beside Madhan.

Madhan - You look really beautiful Priyanjali.

Priya - Madhan please, this is not why I called you.

Madhan - Relax, I know. I'm here to get your foolish husband home.

Priya did not respond. They sat in silence. But Madhan kept glancing at Priya's face and breasts.

Priya - Focus on the roads.

Madhan with a smile - It's hard to focus with you sitting beside me.

Priya - Should I go back ?

Madhan - No, that's fine.

Priya - Then focus on the roads please.

Priya unintentionally glanced at Madhan's legs and noticed his bulge. It was huge and his dick's outline was clearly visible. She blushed when Madhan caught her staring.

They finally reached the destination and saw a few men sitting on the floor and Shankar was also there but he was once again drunk.

Priya ran to Shankar and saw that he was way too drunk. Those cheap men were staring at Priya. One of the men got up and started walking to Priya but he stopped once he saw Madhan walking towards them. Madhan was 6 ft 1 in height so that scared the other people. Shankar on the other hand was 5 ft 5 and Priya was 5 ft 2. Madhan put his arms around Priya's shoulder and looking at that all those people backed away. Priya was more interested in Shankar so she didn't even realise where Madhan's arm was.

Priya - Shankar, let's go home. Madhan please help me get him in the car.

Madhan carried Shankar and placed him in the back seat and Priya sat on the front seat. But before they could leave Madhan walks back to those people and asks them something and returns back to the car.

Priya - Why did you go back there ?

Madhan - I wanted to see how much did this fool lose today.

Priya - And ?

Madhan - He lost 10k today as well.

Priya - Oh my god, 10 thousand and what do you mean today as well ?

Madhan - Didn't Shankar tell you, he was drunk yesterday because he lost 12k and wanted to forget about it.

Priya - No....

Priya was extremely stressed and almost in tears.

Madhan - I have made sure those guys don't invite Shankar again. If they do, I'll deal with them. So don't worry.

Priya - Thank you Madhan, for everything.

Madhan - Anything for you Priyanjali.

Priya just smiled and they reached home. Priya took Shankar to his room but asked Madhan to wait.

She went to the kitchen and packed the Palak Paneer that she made and went out and gave it to Madhan. Madhan thanked Priya and they hugged. Priya for some reason felt safe in Madhan's arms and she felt his body heat and odour. It was slowly turning her on but then she felt someone else. Madhan's hand was on her round bubble butt. She got annoyed and removed his hand.

Priya - No need to take advantage of the situation. And have a good night.

Madhan smiled - At least I can say your butt has become rounder and softer since I last touched it.

Priya - I know you helped me but shut up.

Madhan - Goodnight Priyanjali baby.

Priya avoided that comment and went back into the house. She watched as Madhan left.

Priya went to her bed but she couldn't sleep. So she went to take a shower. It was 4:30 in the morning and she was just thinking about what all happened today. She then suddenly thought of Madhan's dick. She remembered how his bulge looked the outline of his dick and she once again started touching herself. She then sneaked out of the bathroom and brought her phone inside the bathroom with her. She went through her chat with Madhan and searched for his dick's picture. She started masterbating to that and by mistake she reacted to that picture with a heart. She removed the heart emoji but Madhan already got the notification.

Madhan - Hello Priya, did you like that picture a lot ?

Priya was still masterbating - No....I was deleting it but I reacted to it by mistake.

Madhan - Yea, right. Shankar really is a fool, if I was your husband. I would be fucking you all day and night during my offs not gambling for some change.

Priya - Shut up and please stop talking about him. 

Madhan - Okay, but can you guess what I am doing now ?

Priya - I'm not interested and I'm not replying anymore.

Madhan sent a video. Priya was tempted to open that video.

Priya opened that video and was shocked. It was Madhan ejaculating. His long thick hairy black dick was shooting thick strands of cum on the bathroom wall. Priya couldn't believe how thick his cum was.

Madhan - Just Imagine me inside you Priya, that's what made me cum this much. Anyways I had fun today, goodnight.

Priya - Goodnight......

Priya was imagining exactly what Madhan told her to imagine and she came within a minute.
[+] 7 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loving wife gets a taste of something much better. - by Jake01 - 26-07-2024, 09:22 PM