Adultery Loving wife gets a taste of something much better.
Unlike my previous story, this story is pure fiction. I do have one more true story left to share with you guys but this one is purely made up. This is a fast paced story.

Characters 

Priya - A 39 year loyal housewife who is well known for her beauty. She is extremely fair and with a nice protruding ass. She maintained her shape from her college days. Her breasts are also perfect, not too big and definitely not small for her shape. Her ass is what drives people crazy, nice soft around. She almost has an hourglass shape with her ass being a bit on the bigger side. She usually wears panjabi suits at home. During her college days she used to be a model at her college and she has been in many relationships. Her parents had enough of her antics and arranged her marriage to Shankar. She was married when she was just 20 and she was not happy that her youth was stolen at an early age but she approved the marriage because she and Shankar were childhood friends and she had no other choice. At first she wasn't in love with him but as time passed and with the birth of their daughter, they now love each other.

Shankar - A 40 year old IT professional working in a small company, which just has 12 employees. Shankar is a cricket fan but he has a bad habit of gambling. When he was younger he gambled his entire childhood savings but after getting married he promised Priya that he wouldn't gamble anymore.

Sanjana - Shankar and Priya's 18 year old daughter who definitely took over her mother's genes in terms of beauty and body shape.. She is also a massive flirt. She is also dating someone behind her parents back. She loves dancing and her dream is to be an air hostess and travel the world.

Madhan - A 39 year old IT technician in the same company as Shankar. He and Shankar don't see eye to eye and they have always fought. He is a handsome man. He always tries his best to humiliate Shankar because their boss had given Shankar a promotion instead of him. He was a bully even in college. He was the reason for a lot of other people's break-ups in college as he was a charming womanizer.

Vijay - Madhan and Shankar's Boss.

The story

It was 7 am in the morning, Priya was already up making breakfast and packing food for her husband and her daughter. It was a dull Monday morning and Shankar was already not happy that it was Monday.

Shankar - Good morning Priya, has Sanjana woken up ?

Priya - Not yet, she will wake up soon.

Shankar - Okay tell her to get my clothes from the laundry today. I'm going now.

Priya - At least eat breakfast and go.

Shankar - I'm late already and that Madhan is getting on my nerves. Vijay told us to come early. I'm sure Madhan will reach early and start his nonsense. So I better go.

Priya - Okay, take care and don't stress much about all this. "Where have I heard of this name Madhan?. Every time he mentions this person I feel as if I know him." (She thought to herself.)

Shankar leaves for work.

Priya starts her usual work, cleaning the house and stuff

She switched on the T.V and on the news channel there was a story about a wife cheating on her husband and she was caught while plotting to murder her husband.

She thought to herself, "How do people plan to kill their loved ones ?"

It was finally night time and Shankar arrived at home pissed.

Priya - What happened Shankar ?

Shankar - Remember I booked those front row seats for the IPL game. I will have to cancel that because that bastard Madhan has already booked the entire month off before me. 

Priya - What ? We planned this a while back. How can this happen ?

Shankar - I think it's Madhan again talking to Vijay behind my back. It's ridiculous. But nothing I can do but cancel it.

Priya - Will we even get the whole ticket amount back ?

Shankar - No.... Anyways there is a party two weeks from now and Vijay is also there. I will try talking to him.

Priya - Okay, let's sleep. I'm tired. Goodnight 

Shankar - Goodnight.

The week passed without incident but on Friday night after 11 pm the house bell rang.

Priya - Sanjana open the door please, someone has rang the bell.

Sanjana - Okay muma.

Sanjana opens the door and she is shocked to see her dad drunk. She also sees another man helping her father.

Sanjana - Thank you for bringing him him. Please come in.

It was Madhan who brought Shankar home.

Madhan was shocked to see such a babe at his home.

Sanjana was wearing short shorts that revealed her entire long and milky fair legs with a tank top that barely covered her. The outline of her bra was clearly visible. 

After a bit of staring Madhan just asked her one thing.

Sanjana noticed the man staring at her breasts but instead of being shy she smiled and bent a bit down to give this unknown man a better view.

Madhan - Priya is that you ?

Sanjana - No, that's my mother. You know her.

Madhan - I think so.

Sanjana called her mom.

Priya comes fast to the door and looks at Madhan and is also shocked at seeing Madhan.

Priya - Hi Madhan, it's been a while.

Madhan - It definitely has, Priyanjali.

Priya - Don't call me that. (She snapped back.)

Sanjana returned after putting her dad to bed 

Sanjana - You two know each other ?

Before Priya could answer.

Madhan - Priya was my girlfriend in college.

Sanjana - Muma, seriously ?

Priya - Nothing like that, we were just close friends.

Madhan - Very close (With a smile.)

Sanjana - Muma, I didn't know you were like that (Smiling). Why did you break up ?

Priya - Sanjana stop it. It's late, go to bed.

Sanjana - Okay muma, you enjoy with your ex-boyfriend (She walks away while smiling)

Priya - Enough Sanjana.

Madhan - Relax Priyanjali. She is just joking.

Priya - Thank you for bringing my husband home. You can leave now.

Madhan - You are not going to invite me inside ?

Priya - Sorry, it's late and I don't think my husband would approve of me spending time with my ex in his absence.

Madhan - I can't believe someone like Shankar married a beauty like you. 

Priya - What do you mean ?

Madhan - He is nothing special. You on the other hand. Sanjana is lucky that she got all your traits, especially the body and face and not Shankar's ugly face.

Priya - Shut up. It's time you leave.

Madhan - Yes I am leaving but take this. (He took out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote something down. He then went up to her and gave her the piece of paper)

Priya looked at the paper and it was his number with a heart.

She crumples the paper and tells Madhan.

Priya - I don't need this.

Madhan - Throw it then, goodnight Priyanjali. 

Madhan goes home and leaves Priya standing there speechless.

Priya throws the crumpled paper in the dustbin and goes to bed beside her husband but notices her husband was not fully asleep. 

Priya - Why did you drink so much ? You know you can't handle it.

Shankar - I can handle it, you sleep do not annoy me at night. I work too hard for you to live a comfortable life. I don't need to hear this from you. 

Priya - When you drink you become so mean and harsh towards me. I'm going to sleep on the couch.

Shankar - Okay. Do what you want. 

Priya goes to the hall and sits on the couch and turns on the T.V

While she was watching T.V she thought about that morning news story where the wife was cheating on her husband and this time she gets a bit excited. She starts touching herself and lifts her light blue nighty up, she starts stroking her pussy over her dark blue floral panty. While touching herself she randomly thinks of Madhan and she couldn't bear it anymore so she goes to the dustbin and starts searching for that crumpled paper. After a few minutes she finds that paper and saves the number on her mobile. She goes back to the sofa and starts touching herself again. She pulls her panty to the side and gets lost in pleasure.

Priya - It's been years since someone has complimented me. (She thought to herself)

She starts getting wetter and wetter while stroking her pussy and finally she orgasmed while moaning "his" name in pleasure.

Priya was in so much heat since it has been literally years since she has had any sexual activity that she wanted more. She picks up her phone and sends a text to Madhan.

Priya - Hi

Madhan - Hi Priyanjali ❤️

Priya - How do you know it is me ?

Madhan - I know a lot about you, did you forget ?

Priya - No... Why did you come into my life again. I feel you will ruin my life now.

Madhan - No baby, I won't ruin your life. I'll make it better. 

Priya- Oh, I don't think so.

Madhan - You will see in the coming few days. Btw you looked hot today. I can't believe you are 39 years old. 

Priya - Thank you

Priya took a minute and replied again.

Priya - You looked nice too.

Madhan - Thank you Priyanjali baby ❤️.

Priya - Don't call me that... 

Madhan - You will always be my Priyanjali baby. (Priya started stroking her pussy once again.)

Priya - I'm married now.

Madhan - So what, you are married to an idiot and besides you are texting me another man who was your ex.

Priya - Because my hubby is sleeping and I was bored so I remembered that you gave me your number so I thought why not text and see what was new in your life. But I think it was a mistake.

Madhan - Sure, if you say so. But usually when a man and a woman text so late at night, especially ex lovers. It only means one thing.

Priya - Shut up, clear your vulgar mind. It's nothing like that. (Despite texting that with her left hand, her right hand's fingers were still rubbing her pussy)

Madhan - Enough foreplay. I'll answer your previous question.

Priya - What ?

Madhan - "What's new in my life?" that question.

Priya - Okay...

Madhan - Right now nothing new but within a day or two something new will be in both our lives.

Priya - What do you mean?

Madhan - What I meant was that, something long, hard and big will enter your life and something tight, wet and small will enter my life. Or should I say something tight, wet and small will "open" up for me to enter inside and something long, hard and big will "enter" in you ?.

Priya knew what that meant and was currently in so much pleasure but she wanted to still act innocent. Even though what her fingers are doing to her pussy were far from innocent.

Priya - I don't get it......

Madhan - Do you want me to send you a picture of what will "enter" your life or rather enter "you" ?

Priya once again knew what he meant. Priya waited for a while and replied back.

Priya - Yes.....

Madhan sends her a picture of his erect 7.5 inch penis.

Madhan - My long, hard and big penis will enter your tight wet and small pussy.

Madhan continued 

Madhan - I don't need to ask you because I know I'm much bigger than your idiot husband. Anyways goodnight, I hope you are ready for what's to come. See you soon ❤️

Priya stopped replying and was just focusing on Madhan's words and the picture of his hairy thick dick while fingering herself. She was lost looking at how big Madhan was in comparison to her husband Shankar. Madhan's veins were so visible on his dick. And his ball sac was literally 3 times the size of Shankar's. She was in awe.

She finally came and couldn't believe it. She was soo satisfied after soo long.

She didn't even reply and went to sleep.
[+] 9 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Loving wife gets a taste of something much better. - by Jake01 - 26-07-2024, 04:50 AM