Misc. Erotica My Random Real Life Experiences
Have you ever had sex in train with a stranger?

The above question was asked on Quora from me. It has been collapsed now. My answer is as follows:

I have never had full sex in train with stranger or known. However, I have developed few relationships in train (three) which led to sex after the journey, in all 3 cases on a later date than we had that journey. And only once I have had a blowjob in the train.

The year was 2000 and I was traveling from Delhi to Bangalore in Karnataka Express. The train started at almost 8.30PM from Delhi and it was scheduled to reach Bangalore on 3rd day at 12PM. It was a III AC setting. Which means that every coupe had 3 beds on one sides and 3 on other side. Mine was a middle berth and on the lower birth there was a lady of almost 30 years with a child of 4–5 years. On the top berth there was another man and on opposite side there were three other unrelated men.

Now I am a daily drinker and in those days, one could drink in train by being a little careful and mixing his drink in Pepsi/ Coke pet bottle. And whilst I was drinking, the child created fuss that he too wants a cold drink. Now, I could not offer him a drink laced with alcohol, and her mother was shouting and even slapped the child for creating such a fuss. I regretted that my cold drink was already laced with alcohol, but I still went to the Pantry car and brought another cold drink for the child. The child was happy for sometime, but that broke the ice between me and the lady. Her name was Shantha, a Kannidigha, but her husband was working in Delhi. Her maternal home was some 70 odd kilometers from Bangalore and her brother would come to the railway station to pick her up. The child was very fussy and she was so ashamed that I had to fetch another cold drink. She wanted to pay me. I definitely refused.

The child however was very fussy and and cried a lot for something or other till late in the night much to the chagrin of other fellow pessengers. Anyways, we retired after dinner on our respective berths, the child was not sleeping and continued to create fuss long in the night.

I am an early riser, so morning when I woke up, I saw the female closely. It was just 5.30AM and everyone else was sleeping in our coupe. Though Shantha was lil dusky, had some pimples and had round face, she also had round boobs and equally good bums. The blanket was not on her chest and her round boobs looked very very inviting in her maroonish dress. I tossed and turned for nearly two hours before the lady woke up. Other pessengers also woke up and we slided the center berth and I was sitting with the lady and her son on their berth.

It started with me playing with the fussy young kid, playing small small games and in which the girl also started participating. Taking the child to the doors and showing him sights. And soon I and the lady were touching each other, which I started and she responded. How it started, I don’t actually remember, but I remember patting her back, keeping my hand on her hand and pressing her hand. Around noon Shantha went and washed her face and made her hair. When she came back, I could see that she had a small lil touch up. That encouraged me and I payed her a compliment in low tone. She played along as if she blushed.

We got talking and I made some suggestive jokes. All in all this way again it was late evening and my time for my daily dose of alcohol. Shantha asked me do I drink daily. I replied in affirmative. I brought two cold drinks from pantry and some chips and all. We all had dinner and again we all retired to our respectibe berths. The child slept early this night. I was on middle berth and Shantha was on lower berth. We were looking at each other, when I deduced that everyone was asleep. The lights were switched off, I pushed my hand down and caressed her face. I traced the outline of her face with my fingers and she tried to bite my fingers. We smiled at each other which we saw through some light pouring from the passage.

I touched her breast. She kept her hand on my hand. I wriggled my hand out and pressed again. I brought my hand and touched her lips, neck and cleavage. It continued for 10 odd minutes when I got down from my berth and shook her and asked her to follow me. Near the toilet I kissed her, pressed her boobs and pushed my hand in her shirt and mauled her boobs. She kissed back like a mad woman. When I tried to push my hand in her salwar (North Indian female pants), she pushed it aside stating she is having periods.

I tried to push her on her knees to give me a blowjob but she resisted and after another round of boob press and kissing, she returned to her berth and I followed. Once back, again I brought my hand down and caressed her boobs and all.

It was around 1.30AM, when another time I came down from my berth and said in her ears.. “Thoda sa Choos Le na” (Please suck me a little). She suppressed a laughter and I went to the toiler side. She followed me in two minutes and this time when we entered bathroom, I opened my pants and she touched my dick which was erect. She bent to give me a suck. I pushed her down on her feet and knees. When her head was in my hand, I started softly fucking her mouth. She tried to get free and said, “mujhe karne do” (let me do it). But her pace of sucking was not something which was much to my liking. In a while once again I held her head and started fucking her mouth with lil more force. She tried to get away initially a few times but then she gave up, her struggle started in another couple of minutes when my pace increased but by that time I was so close to cumming that I did not allow her to move and by the time she could get free, I was shooting cum in her mouth, some on her face and rest on her clothes. She pushed me aside and spat my cum and said with lil anger “Aise karte hai kya” (Does someone does like that)

She cleaned herself and went back to her berth. I also came back but now she pushed my hands away. But I kept pestering and she sucked my fingers and spoke lightly as to this is what she prefers. Last I saw watch was 3.30AM by when I dozed off only to be woken up by commotion of people on approaching station.

I gave her my business card to call and meet in Delhi. She said, she would call but never did.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Random Real Life Experiences - by punjabimard - 23-07-2024, 02:32 PM
Did I ever had Sex in Train with a Stranger - by punjabimard - 24-07-2024, 02:44 PM
RE: My Random Real Life Experiences - by sri7869 - 24-07-2024, 10:02 PM