Romance வித்யா வித்தைக்காரி(நிறைவுற்றது)
(21-07-2024, 12:21 AM)befriend007 Wrote: Ithukku 2.0 ezhuthamaleye irunthirukkalaam.
2nd part la onnume illaye.
Ithu Indian 2 mathiri irukku.
Part 3 varumaa @Jeevibarath

நீங்கள் சொல்வது சரிதான். இரண்டாம் பாகம் ஆரம்பித்திருக்க்க் கூடாது. வெகு சிலரின் விருப்பத்திற்காக மீண்டும் எழுத ஆரம்பித்த கதையில் பெரிதாக feedback இல்லாததைக் பார்த்த பிறகு அதைத் தொடர்வதில் அர்த்தம் இல்லை என்பதால் சீக்கிரம் முடிக்கப்பட்டது.

By the way, I'm not paid to write unlike those who paid in millions to write the movie which you are referring.

இரண்டாம் பாகம் சரியில்லாத கதைக்கு மூன்றாம் பாகம் எதற்கு?

Before you ask, Of course few people did comment. Unfortunately I consider one of them as troll. Another wanted to show appreciation because of an another story and pestering to get update for that story. Another person pestering to get update on this only because he wants the older man to go after a girl. He isn't interested in what was written. He is interested in a specific part which I don't like.

I also don't like the one or two words appreciation like "nice", "good update" and I consider them as shit. These comments means nothing.

Most importantly When you restart a story you do expect comments on that particular stories more than the others because you starting to write them again only because others wants you to do so. But I didn't get that, so I didn't bother to extend further.

You may still think "There isn't much comments on other stories too, why you still continuing them then". Sometimes I do feel like not to continue them too. But those stories are yet to complete. I may still stop them in the middle, if I feel there isn't enough response.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: வித்யா வித்தைக்காரி 2.0!!! - by JeeviBarath - 21-07-2024, 01:10 AM