my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
i was in tens in front of rajesh and he asked me why are u lookin tens raj?. what happen rajesh did anything wrong happend. nothing raj its a good news. raj what good news rajesh then he said our distributors asked more 2 copies or ur mom movie and i sended them i called u to give ur share raj see that bag ur 20l more in that bag this is why i called u raj. 

i was in blank mode when i heard that i got more money and at the same time thinking how to hide this money then i said keep this 20 with u rajesh and take ur money which u given to my dad and also keep that extra 5 with u and i am planning some thing i will share u 2maro. ok raj as u say and did u thinked about password. do u know who is she are u mad no not now we discus about Pavitra in another T not here and bye now. ok raj bye and u know i can wait.

i reached home and at night was in bed and thinking some thing and after soo much think i decided one thing and i am now thinking that if hw mom get me this much rich then how much rich will password make and she have reputation too ummmm then i was thinking if this stupied rajesh have this much knowlage and he not studied even 10th if i take over this i mean in partner ship with rajesh and i will use my greedy brain to make some mind blowing movies with friends, relatives etc but i have to be careful and focus on my studies after this exams over i am free bird and i can do what ever i want then i got sleep while thinking this.

then next day evening i met rajesh and told him that i cant help until my study over and it will over in 6 months then i will be free and i will tell u what is in my mind after my study complete then he said no issue raj i can understand and i can wait and i need u like knowledge partner. sure i will be ur partner rajesh but u have to listen me is this ok to u. yes i will do any thing u say raj. ok then i will tell u what to do when time come and its better we don't meet regularly and bye now . bye raj. then i came to home and days ware going good focus on my studies.

few months later u know what happened i mean covid then my study also completed and i told mom and dad that i will learn photography they said yes to me and i joined in good photography class also my dad has given rajesh amount back i mean my amount back and one day i met rajesh and said we have to start this business with new name he said ok then we changed the name to Miracle Studio.

after changing name we both started doing work together but not that work we did functions video graphy like bday marriage etc for exp its was going fantastic few months spent like this and one day my dad passed away on 2021 aug and what i did after that will be come on next part. i will think name and announce here after thinking and last but not least.
[Image: ezgif-6-f1c765fe6d.gif]

MY MOTHER NEETHA WAS LOOKING MORE SEXY AFTER DAD DEATH AND I KNOW U CAN WAIT.

THE END

Story-Screenplay-Direction

Bond
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 21-07-2024, 12:19 AM