my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
after watching movie in tv i was speech less and saw mom ahe was feeling shy while i am watching her then i stopped sucking mom boob (in interval i changed position) and get up from sofa turned tv off took that pen drive and hided it in my room and u know we both are nude then we both went in side of mom bed room. we started movie at 2 am and now is 4.40. pm movie was 2.30 min as rajesh said and in 2 more hrs she will normal again and now we both are in dads bed nude sleeping while hugging each other and also doing now fingering in mom pussy and it was soo hot i feel like finger burning and wet too then i asked mom about behind scenes i mean what happened after movie bcoz i saw both of them sleeping together when i went for wake up mom. ok raj then started telling.

after that i was coming inside house then shyam came again and hugged me from back and about to touch my boobs from back at that time i cached his balls with my hand and said if u touch my boobs i will press urs i said earlier u cant touch un till i want to and ur time is over so dont play games with me understand. ok ok sorry dear i dont touch or press ur boobs please leave my small balls then i leaved his balls and he requested me to sleep together then we both went on bed then he asked me to hug him i hugged him and do some kissing and he pinched my cheeks for some time and we both sleeped while hugging each other thats it i dont let him do anything raj.

so u r still vgin from back mom?. yes raj i am and dont let him take my ass. did rajesh said dont give ass to shyam. no i dont want to give him my ass raj he didn't earned it and he is just ok in sex he have power in just hands hahahaha then i came top of mom and started kissing her lips ummm aaa mon ur lis so weet and kissing her neck and mom was kissing me too and moving her soft on my back i mean ass then i touched mom boobs ummmmm sooo soft boobs u have mom she laughed after some kissing and pressing i went inbetween mom legs and seeing my birth place.

mom have fat pussy lips and her pussy is wet then i smelled uuuuuuummmmm and kissed uummmmaaaaaaa mom pussy its soo hot and sell is making me mad then i started sucking mom pussy umm umm sssuurrrllllpp aahhhhh i was sucking like this and mom uuummmm nice raj aaaahhhhhh son uuummmmmmmmm then i remember if i make her more horny she will get fire and i dont have courage to see mom in fire live then i said mom suck my cock then she came between my legs i am now sleeping in bed now and mom touched my cock and shaking it it was full tight now and mom taken my cock in mouth uuummmaa uuummmmaaa raj ur cock is small it getting out while sucking i said suck slowly mom ur sucking fast that why it coming out then she sucking like i said.

then mom sucking my cock slowly aaaahhhhh her warm mouth uuufffffff my cock is feeling mom tong she is playing with my cockshe sucking for 10min then we change position now i am inbetween her legs and rubbing cock on mom pussy then i inserted it aaaaah its feeling like i inserted my cock in hot water mom pussy is soo wet and now my cock in fully in her pussy then i started moving back and front while pressing mom boobs, mom was just watching me not making any sounds like uuummm aaahhhh i know she cant feel my cock in her pussy but i am having pleasure with mom pussy so i was silently fucking mom while pressing her boobs i did fucking for 12 min then i feel cumm about to came then i removed cock from pussy and inserted in mom mouth she doing sucking again i was on mom chest now in few secs my cumm released in mom mouth then said her to drink it she did it after that.

i said mom to ware dress and sleep then she did as i say after that i went to my room bcoz her time was over. after this some days went and one day i came out of collage and switch on the mob then i saw one message came from rajesh that come to shop asap. i was in worry that what happend then i called him and ask what happen rajesh is there any issue he said just come to shop dont ask q then i said ok coming now and i reached his shop.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 3 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 20-07-2024, 02:12 PM