Poll: Choose your favourite actress
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anushka Shetty
13.21%
7 13.21%
Nayanthara
5.66%
3 5.66%
Samantha
5.66%
3 5.66%
Keerthy Suresh
5.66%
3 5.66%
Kajal Aggarwal
7.55%
4 7.55%
Trisha
1.89%
1 1.89%
Asin
7.55%
4 7.55%
Aishwarya Rai
3.77%
2 3.77%
Katrina kaif
3.77%
2 3.77%
Priyanka Arul Mohan
3.77%
2 3.77%
Pooja Hegde
3.77%
2 3.77%
Regina Cassandra
3.77%
2 3.77%
Sree Leela
3.77%
2 3.77%
Rukmini Vasanth
1.89%
1 1.89%
Disha patani
7.55%
4 7.55%
Shraddha Kapoor
5.66%
3 5.66%
Alia Bhatt
1.89%
1 1.89%
Tamanna Bhatia
5.66%
3 5.66%
Jhanvi Kapoor
3.77%
2 3.77%
Raashi khanna
3.77%
2 3.77%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Haunted Palace Queen and a Hero Adventures
[Image: FS73ly-Ea-QAAz-MOT.jpg]

"I didn't do anything, dear," Krish replied.

Pooja showed him the chain and the kiss mark on her hips under the moonlight. They were greeted by a few guys who assured Krish everything was ready. Krish asked, "Is everything perfect with my baby?" They confirmed, and Krish checked the helicopter.

Pooja, curious, asked, "Who will fly this, Krish?"

Krish responded, "My baby runs automatically if I set the route."

Pooja was apprehensive, "What do you mean, Krish? Who made this auto-copter?"

"Me and my friends," Krish said simply, showing her pictures of him and his friends working on the robotic helicopter. Pooja was surprised to see his friends, now working in various departments, whom she knew well. Krish added, "Last time, it failed to ride automatically when Samantha and I went to Goa."

Pooja was astonished, "How did you handle that, Krish?"

Krish explained, "I took control. It was fun; Samantha and I rode in a lotus-style while I managed the cockpit and landed safely." Pooja was thrilled by his adventurous story, knowing it was true from a previous encounter with Samantha.

"Don't be shocked. If you doubt me, call Samantha," Krish reassured her.

"No problem, let's move. It's already late," Pooja agreed.

Krish led her to the helipad after securely locking his garage. Pooja was amazed by the helicopter, which resembled a robot standing before transforming into a normal copter. Krish guided her to sit inside, then entered the cockpit, inputting the coding and map to the island.

Pooja marveled at the interior design, resembling a mini bedroom. Krish, speaking through the microphone, asked her to lay on the bed. As she did, safety belts automatically locked her in place. Krish took off manually, then joined her inside the copter.

Pooja, in a restrained position, pleaded for release. Krish, who had previously instructed his team to stock the mini fridge with fruits and juices, took out some without unlocking her. She was unable to free herself easily, as her hands and legs were tied. Krish finally helped by switching on a device that released her from the locks
[Image: Praetor-600-Bed-768x432.png]

"How do you feel, darling?" Krish asked.

"Good, except for the locks. I thought you were going to tease me more," Pooja replied.

Krish smiled, "I stopped teasing nowadays. When I tied the chain around your belly, your hips were inviting, so I kissed them."

Meanwhile, Pooja moved closer to Krish and, before he realized it, kissed his lips wildly. They became engrossed in deep smooching and a tongue fight. The helicopter cruised at a minimal speed of 60 km per hour, following Krish's input. After breaking the kiss, they lay on the bed.

Krish asked, "Shall we eat some fruits?"

Pooja replied, "Yeah, Krish. I'm feeling hungry." He handed her a fresh apple. Pooja took a few bites and then shared some crushed apple pieces from her mouth with Krish, who accepted them eagerly.

Pooja pleaded, "Krish, please do something new in sex right here. I can't wait for our first session."

Krish teased, "Shall I ravish you?"

Pooja laughed, "Hey, Krish, I'm already submissive. Don't joke around."

[Image: Pooja-hegde-696x870.jpg]

"How do you feel, darling?" Krish asked.

"Good, except for the locks. I thought you were going to tease me more," Pooja replied.

Krish smiled, "I stopped teasing nowadays. When I tied the chain around your belly, your hips were inviting, so I kissed them."

Meanwhile, Pooja moved closer to Krish and, before he realized it, kissed his lips wildly. They became engrossed in deep smooching and a tongue fight. The helicopter cruised at a minimal speed of 60 km per hour, following Krish's input. After breaking the kiss, they lay on the bed.

Krish asked, "Shall we eat some fruits?"

Pooja replied, "Yeah, Krish. I'm feeling hungry." He handed her a fresh apple. Pooja took a few bites and then shared some crushed apple pieces from her mouth with Krish, who accepted them eagerly.

Pooja pleaded, "Krish, please do something new in sex right here. I can't wait for our first session."

Krish teased, "Shall I ravish you?"

Pooja laughed, "Hey, Krish, I'm already submissive. Don't joke around."

[Image: Pooja-Hegde2-1.jpg]

Krish responded, "Let's finish the apple first." After they ate the apple, Krish embraced her and locked her hands in the safety belts. He took an ice cube and placed it in her cleavage, then added a few cubes in her navel, and slipped five more ice cubes into her panties. Pooja shivered from the cold.

Krish removed his T-shirt, jeans, and her petticoat, then lay on her. He unlocked her hands, feeling the ice in her navel against his waist. He kissed her lips while her erect nipples, still covered by her blouse, pressed against his chest. Pooja admired his well-built body, now visible in the light.

"Krish, remove the ice cubes. I can't tolerate it," she pleaded.

"Wait, they'll melt soon from your body heat," Krish replied. They engaged in another deep French kiss. This time, it took longer to break apart. The ice cubes in her navel melted from their body heat, but the cubes in her panties and bra remained cold.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Haunted Palace Queen and a Hero Adventures - by krishkj - 19-07-2024, 11:18 AM