my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
now i holded both hands of shyam and riding as much i can on his cock and he was screaming in pain on his cock aaahhhhhhhhhh bitch u will break my dick bone uuuuummmmmm i cant hold any more aaaahhhhh ummmm i getting cum bitch aaaaaa then i shutted his mouth with my mouth and biting shyam lips and took his tong my mouth then biting on his tong while riding his cock then i keeped his hands on my boobs then said press now i am in mood. 

i have taken her boobs in hand and pressing hardly again but neetha was just moaning ummmm ummmmm press more hard aaaaahhhhh like his aaaaaammmmmm ummmmm uffffff pinch my nips aaaaahhh like that aaaaaa i will leak any moment neetha i am too shyam just wait for me then she bend back by taking grip on my nees and riding my cock for more 10 mins then she said i am cuming again shyam ummm aaaaaa we both released our juice at once then she sleeped on my chest and my cock was still in neetha pussy and paining.

i am still on top of shyam his cumm flled my pussy and my pussy to released some juice i can feel our both juice was leaking from my pussy to bed and making it wet and i am again started kissing shyam. i have done sex with many housewife's but neetha is different and never seen women fuck men like this she is hungry women lion she is kissing me biting me like raw meat i want to get release from her biting she is giving me pain on my face too she catch my face with her paws and her nails giving pain on my cheeks and her teeth on lips she is in fire now i can feel her body heat she was sweating more then me her body bcome wet by sweat.

now neetha was giving nonstop kiss to me i am unable to breath now and i was trying to take away her head from my face with my hand then i did it and taking breat ufffffff and looking neethas face she scares me more now she was in angry for breaking kiss and looking with big eyes then i said neetha please show some mercy on me then she laughed then she said come lest bath together then we both went inside bathroom make each other bath and came back to bed again. 

we have taken some rest then neetha again came top of me in 69 position started waking my cock by sucking it and now she is taking full cock inside of her mouth and sucking like vacuum tube uuuuummmmmmmmmm uuummmmmm my cock bcome tight by sucking again and paining too and i am kissing licking her pussy while she was sucking my cock.

i inserted my finger in neetha pussy and fingering her pussy for few mins then i licked her pussy again and played with her ass by pressing ass after that i came top of her neetha was up side down then i inserted cock in her butts and rubbing my cock there in neetha ass her ass hole is touching my cock while rubbing. 

when we saw that hero in rubbing cock in heroin ass we all together said neetha tumara gaand ka layak nahi he hero mat do tumari gaand usko usne tume nai choda tune he usko choda he please gaand mat doo usko and watching movie again.

shyam is poking my ass with is dick and now trying to enter my ass hole at that time i stopped him and said u didn't earned my ass shyam so u have no right on it. yes neetha i know then i inserted my dick in beetha pussy from back side and started fucking her and pressing her butts harder uuuummmmmm aaaaahhhh yeaaaaaa fuck meeee more hard aaaaaahhhhh we did fucking like this for 10 mins and now neetha came on top of me and started riding again aaaahhhhh uuummm yeeeeee aaaahhhhh uuufffff and i am pressing her melons while sucking her nipples one by one neetha was fucking me now and giving me pleasure and taking to. by seeing heroin in action mode again we all started cheering neetha neetha neetha.

neetha pls ride me slowly my dick is paining aaaahhhhh by sayin this i stopped her with hands putting on her ass tightly then she got angry for stopping her. 

i was looking angry to him and said what happen shyam u have told me that u will make me whore in my ear and why stopping me now i am in fire if u stop me again then i will go nude out side and make drama that u doing misbehave with me remove ur hands and let me fuck u i need my body bcome cool after heaing that i got fear now and released my grip in her ass then she started riding me again and giving me pain aaaaahhhhhhh and said press my boobs shyam then i am pressing her boobs she fucked me for 20mins more while kissing me biting me and i was playing with her melons bited her nipples sucked them al last we both discharge our juice again at same time now i saw she was bcoming cool and sleeped again on me and she was silent.

after some rest i saw time it was 4.50 am and said u have to leave now shyam. yes dear i will leave now then i get up from bed and ware my dress and asked her money. what money shyam what did u do?. 7700 neetha for my work for bathroom hole and ur pee hole fgot?. what work u did shyam u cant unblock my pee hole and ur taking 700 for just removing shampoo pkt from bathroom hole u think i dont saw that when we are removing it i dont give single rupee to u now. ok as u wish neetha but at least give me nude send off till ur main gate please then she said ok and we both started walking from bedroom and reached living room then we both went out of house and reached main gate of neetha house then i kissed neetha lips and one kiss also given on her pussy then started walking out of gate she was saying me bye with her hand. 

now neetha was backside to cam and saying bye to hero and camera was zoomed in-between her legs we can saw hero going from in-between neetha legs and also we can see mix cum of both was dripping from neetha pussy drop by drop and now camera was in-between neetha legs we can see her pussy from low angle and when last drop of cum about to drip down and about reach ground at that time camera was freezed at that moment.
[Image: dripping-out-001.gif]
and The End card came on movie screen.

The End

after movie over projector was off then screen curtain was coming down while all lights turning on also doors was open and public was going out i am also came out with them and other show public was asking us about how is the movie then some people said aag lagadi cinema ne and all our pants ware dry with fluids marks then i went out from theater.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 19-07-2024, 08:36 PM