my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
then shyam stopped fucking me and lifted my both hands and started sucking my both arm pits i was moving when he is licking my armpits its tinkaling me when he doing that then he said get ready now my cock will make ur pussy more deeper and wide too neetha. then why waiting shyam who stopping u did i said no to u?. 

i know u have heat bitch now its coming out from ur mouth then i hugged her legs and inserted my cock then started fucking her hard umm umm take bitch ummm ummm yes yes aaaa take whore uummm ummmmmmm i was real fucking hard and trying to insert full cock in neetha pussy but my cock was not going after 5.5 her pussy was tight and heat too i tried again and again and i was about to cumm then i removed cock from neetha pussy for some rest to my cock and ask her why her pussy is soo tight i cant insert more than 5.5 did u glued ur pussy neetha?. 

i laughed and said why will i glue my pussy why dont u say that u have power in hands but not in cock hahaha. how dare to say this whore i will fuck ur ass now. then i spread my legs in front of shyam and said u cant even insert full cock in my pussy and saying u will fuck my virgin ass hahaha first insert u r full cock in my pussy then i will give u my virgin ass until then i dont give u my ass hahahah.

now public in theater was in shock for a moment when they hear that neetha ass is virgin and shouting on hero and saying jaa madarchod jaa ke chod usko itna acha mouka nai milega behn chod jaa q khada he hijde ke tara jaa dhika tera lund ka thakat neetha ki chut me gusade poora andar aur uski gaand jeet lee and now hero was moving towards neetha again and public was cheering him except me.

whore u got big mouth i will show u then i cached neetha hair and make her doggy on bed by pulling her hair and now i am fucking her from back in her pussy and i had take grip from her shoulders then giving her good stroked aah take this whore ummm this tooo and mating her like dog. shyam is giving me good strocked from back in my pussy ummmmm come yeaaaaa uuuuummmmmm fuck more hard uummmmm aaahhh.

now i am slaping on neetha white ass hard and drilling her pussy but i cant fit my dick in neetha pussy fully then she said what happen cant enter more then 5.5 hahahaha i said u dont have power in cock shyam just in hands u have. now i loose my control and pulled neetha whore from bed to floor by pulling her hair and given 2 tight slaps thapp thapp on her both white cheeks then said control ur mouth bitch u got big mouth.

yes u r right shyam i got gig mouth and small pussy and i asked u to make my small pussy with my big mouth which u cant able to do and u got only power in hands see how my cheeks ware turned red and why dont u accept u cant doo my pussy long and wide?. what u will do whore if i accept?. i will do which u u r unable to do i mean i will fit that cock in my pussy my self then i pushed him on bed now shyam was laying on bed then i went near bed and on top of him and adjusted his dick to my pussy and started riding shyam cock with my pussy.

theater bcome silent when neetha said i will fuck u if u cant all of them in shock when she said that except me and watching screen like Stachus now i am cheering neetha  and watching her action she was riding shyam then she got little up and came back with full speed at once and now  hero and heroin both screemed together aaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and we all can see neetha has taken shyam full cock in her pussy now i am again cheering neetha neetha neetha and one by one joined me cheering her in no time we all in theater was cheering heroin neetha name again and again and again and watching her action i mean fire in movie.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 4 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 18-07-2024, 12:15 PM