my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
i removed my finger from neetha pussy and showed her then said see bitch how ur whore pussy is leacking i have heat in body then inserted my finer into neetha mouth and make her clean it then i came top of neetha body and started kissing her face. shyam now kissing my fore head then my right cheek then chin like this he kissed my face round fater face now he strted kissing my neck and came to my boobs then inserted one nipple into his mouth and sucking it and with other hand he is pinching my left nipple while sucking my right nip umm umm ummm sucking sound was coming while shyam sucking my nip then again he change position now he was sucking my left nip and pinching right one.

now he started biting my left nipple aahh umm uff dont bite aaahhh pls dont uuummmm then he shifted again aahhh i told u ummmmm ufffff pls pls aammm aaahh then i took away his head from my nipple he was biting real hard then i saw is there any bite marks uff god tanks no marks. 

neetha ur nipples are like 1.5 inch brown angoor yummy i was quite then he came between my legs make then wide and rubbing his dick on my pussy lips vertically then inserted his pen drive in my usb port. oooohhh what a pussy u have neetha u r pussy in heat my cock can feel that neetha u have fire in ur body i think u hided it and dont want to show u r fire did i said right neetha?. 

i gave him sexy lusty smile and said i dont know with shy. u know neetha but dont want to tell if u dont want to tell then show us ur fire neetha.

i dont know how to show never showed to anyone then i feel that shyam cock was nearly 4 inchis in my pussy now i can feel that cock roughness now in my pussy which i had in my mouth and said u r cock is soo rough and fat shyam and how did ur wife has taken it first time?. 

why dont u know ur self neetha by saying this i pulled back my cock and inserted with big stroke in her pussy. he pulled his cock and given again a big storke in my pussy his cock is now going inch by inchi in my pussy it reached till 5.5 deep in my pussy now and when it crossed 4 inche i got pain like virgin girl aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh shyam as storking me again and again with his cock in my pussy.

when neetha was screamed that sound came like blasting and it made all our cock stand again then i heard some one saying. khya mast cheeken nikalwaraha hea hero heroin ka chod aur tez chod then other person said baki 2 inch lound bhi gusade bhai q bahar rakha he poora andar gusade sali ki chut me then he srtaed cheering hero like shyam then all public in theater started shouting hero name shyam except me i mean sashi bond and i was laughing by looking them they dont know what will happen in few mins let them happy for some time than i started watch movie again.

aaahhhhh uuummm aaahhhh ufffff shyam was fucking me like mad person and his cock was rapturing in my pussy and getting wet again then he said neetha i thing u r hubby just made ur pussy just 4 inch deep sww now it bcome 5.5 deep with my cock u r pussy had given me virgin feel neetha and soon i will make it 7.5 deep in few mins and ask why r u crying neetha is ur pussy in pain or ur impotent hubby came in mind. i noded my head as no. then why ru crying neetha tell me i want to know. 

i am not crying i am feeling pleasure from u its pleasure tears not cry ummmmmmm aaahhhhhhh now i am getting up heated after so many yers aaahhhhhh and asked him can u fuck more harder shyam.

with pleasure whore i am here to do that only i will fuck u harder than u asked i have to fit my full dick in ur bitch pussy neetha then i got down from bed pulled neetha with her legs to edge of bed and folded her legs and keeped them on my shoulders then adjusted my cock on her pussy then catched her both boobs while pressing hard and fucking her pussy aaahhhhhh aaaahhhhhh uuummmmm uuuuuffffff aaaaaahhhhhmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuu fffff aaannnnnn he is fucking me nonstop and pressing my boobs harder aaaahhhhh. 

shyam was fucking neetha pussy non stop and bcoz of that rapture sound was coming chap chap chap chap and people was again saying bhai dal de baki 2 inch bhi poora open kardo neetha ki chut hahaha then again cheering shyam. same laugh on my face again and started watching movie.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 4 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 17-07-2024, 12:58 PM