my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
yes i will do anything u say shyam aaahhhhh please dont press hard uuuummmmmm. ok then find out where is tobacco in my mouth and get it out of my mouth with ur tong then i will leave ur ass then i pressed neetha ass even harder now. aaahhhhhh he grabbed my ass even harder now i was unable to think what to do then i started kissing him i just want my ass get relief from his hands, while kissing i inserted tong in shyam mouth and searching for tobacco and shyam was stopping my tong with his tong and not allowing my tong to search that bad thing and shyam dick was touching my pussy lips when i hugged him straightly and hen h pressed my boobs my pussy bcome wet and now its dripping one one drop from pussy my pussy never leaked like this b4.

i am stopping neetha tong but she is good in tong fight even i am stopping her tong then also she is finding where i hide tobacco in my mouth she looked left and right cheeks still searching for it she is in heat now her blocked pussy started leaking drops  my dick can feel her soft cheesy pussy and my dick bcome wet with her pussy juice and she have ass like cotton perfect ass for my hands. 

i looked his entire outh but not found it then i looked shyam lower lip there it is whaaakkkk when my tong tuched it i got that fee whaaaakkkkk but i was in pain i need relax from his hands so i got that thing in my mouth then shyam leaved my ass uuuufffffffffff my ass got relax now then i went inside of bathroom spit that thing and washed my mouth.

i was at bed and sleeping then neetha came out of broom then i said come neetha lets suck and lick each other in 69 then she came to bed then sit on my face and bend to suck my cock she hold my cock with hand and started sucking it aahhhh she have warm mouth i can feel her warmness on my cock while sucking and i was smelling her pussy sssmmmmuuuu aaahhhhhh then told neetha u r pussy fragrance is betten then u r mouth then started licking her pussy aauuummcchhhh aaauummmm aaauummmmiicchh aaahhhh u r pussy juice feels like salt lassi dear and sucking again and asked neetha did u r hubby licked like this like i did then i inserted tong in her pussy hole and doing tong fuck in neetha pussy.

i took cock out of my mouth then said no my hubby dont like licking pussy and he dont like me sucking cock buy i like sucking cock shyam and u r licking my pussy good uuuummmmmmm aaahhhhh then sucking again his cock we both did this for some time then both came on floor from bed he told me to sit on nees and suck his cock then i did as he say and started sucking his cock while sucking his cock he removed my hair band and make hair open then said take full cock in mouth whore u r just sucking half of my cock. i cant shyam its big i cant take more in mouth. 

ok then i will fit in ur mouth if u cant then i inserted my full 7.5 cock slowly in neetha mouth then pulled out then again inserted now giving strokes in neetha mouth fucking her mouth, she was unable to breath when my full cock inside neetha mouth, we did it for few mins then told her to sleep on bed and spread her legs.

now i was on bed and spread my legs for shyam then he came between my thighs and licking my pussy and rubbing my both thighs with his hands also he is pressinf my thighs while licking my pussy aaaaahhhh uuuuuuummmmmmmm uufffffff uummm i was moaning while he licking my pussy said u have dogs tong shyam i licking my pussy like dog then he said yes whore my dog tong like u r whore pussy see how ur whore pussy getting wet when i am licking then started sucking my pussy lips again after licking and sucking my pussy he came and sleeped beside me and started kissing my lips also fingering my pussy his middle finer was touching my gspot i was feeling his rough finer in pussy and kissing him then i released my juice again this was 2nd time.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 16-07-2024, 11:21 AM