my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
while hugging and rubbing his hand on my stomac shyam said neetha i have one weekness. what is that i asked. i have weekness of married women boobs and i like press there boobs as hard i can and i enjoy there scream while watching pain in there face by saying this i have taken neetha both boobs in my hands now neetha boobs are in my hand i can hole her entair boobs in one hand also my cock stucked in between neetha ass and touching her ass hole then at sudden have pressed neetha both boobs as much hard i can. 

neetha Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh scream sound came in dolby at theater and screen was freezed at heroin neetha scream with interval message. when i heard neetha scream my cock bcome hard and i can tell neetha screamed in real pain i can see pain in her face also neetha eyes in tears bcoz of pain then projettor was off theater lights ware turned on again and door was open for refreshment then public inside theater went out for drinks etc.

INTERVAL

i was buying cool drink inside cinema hall and hear people talking about that scean, some one said kitna zor se dabaya tho itna chekegi kitna dard huwa hoga heroin ko yar magar mast maal he sirf cheek se he lund ka pani nikaldiya. then other one said mera bhi geela hogaya bhai aur neetha jab dard se cheeki thi mene dheka uski chut geeli hogai thi aisa laga muje aur mene iss hero ka ek aur movie dheka tha sala rula deta aurath ko pata nai neetha isko kaise bardash karegi lal kardega uske mammo ko dhek. 

then they both saw me and one of them asked appka khya lagtha he bhai sab khya hoga neetha ka abb. i am the only person who know what happens next but i said them this, mea bhi appke sath tho dhekraha hun muje khya maloom chalo milkar dhekte he bolkar waha se cinema hall ke andar chalagaya. 

i came inside of hall and sit on my seat again then all people came inside again all door are closed then one bye one lights ware turning off same projetctor light went again over or heads then movie started again.

shyam came behind me grabed my boobs in each hand then he pressed my boobs like real hard then i got screamed aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh ahh ahhhhhh ahhh ahhhhh uuuummmmmmmm aaaaahhhhh please leave aaahhhhh aahhhhh boobsssss aaahhhh uuummmmmm no aaaahhh i was like fish with out water and shyam was pressing my boobs non stop and hard tooo then he take nice grip of my boobs and pressed even harder then b4 then stay like that i mean shyam pressed and hole my boobs by pressing i can see my boobs color changing in red and i was in tears asking him to leave me but he is not listing and said. 

i will leave when i get satisfy from ur boobs whore and started kissing neetha both shoulders what a boobs u have neetha i have pressed many house wife boobs but non of them given pleasure like your boobs and thanks to your hubby rajender sir for not using you much.

neetha was looking at my face at that time when i said and her face was in real pain i can see that on her face then she said its paining shyam please leave my boobs see there color changing please leave me i said while crying. i got satisfy now when i saw pain in your face and her face and eyes turned red then i leaved her boobs then turned neetha towards me and hugged again and said u have good boobs neetha and what is the size of ur hubby cock?. 

my hubby cock is 5.5. little cock ur hubby have neetha see mine is 7.5 touch and feel it whore. then i touched shyam cock its like road and feels like rough and fat too i was measuring his cock with my hand then he said.  

what a soft hands u have bitch i think ur hubby is impotent fellow not fucking u since 7 y hahaha. i feel shame and got angry and said no my hubby is not impotent after i said this now he grab my ass and pressed hard again aaahhhhhhhh uuummmmmmm aahah ahhhh aahhhh i was screaming again then he said. i didn't hear what u was saying about ur hubby? ur hubby is not some thing like this u was saying. i understand what shyam want me to say and i said, my hubby is a impotent one shyam he dont have power in sex and did not fucked me well. so i said true right neetha about ur small cock hubby. yes u said right shyam my hubby have small cock compare to urs now please dont relese my ass from ur hand its paining. sure neetha i will release but u have to do one thing for that will u do?.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 15-07-2024, 12:24 PM