Conservative '. wife Exposed
Once they reached the motel, Sameena felt a thrill run down her spine as they checked in. The desk clerk barely glanced at her, too busy watching the sway of her hips as she walked across the lobby. The room was small but clean, with a single bed that looked far too inviting. Rahman Uncle handed over the cash, his voice firm and authoritative. As the clerk left, a sense of excitement filled the space between them, the air thick with anticipation.

"Uncle," she said, her voice a sultry whisper. "I want to go for a swim. Will you wait for me at the pool?"
Rahman Uncle's eyes lit up with excitement, his gaze sweeping over her body in a way that made her feel both exposed and desired. "Of course, Sameena," he murmured, his voice thick with anticipation.

Sameena retreated to the room to change into her swimsuit. She had bought the red two-piece bikini on a whim, never intending to wear it in front of anyone, let alone the man who had become the center of her most illicit desires. But as she slipped the material over her skin, she felt a thrill of rebellion, a sense of liberation that was both terrifying and exhilarating.

When she emerged from the bathroom, she saw the look on Rahman Uncle's face and knew she had made the right choice. His eyes were wide with shock, his mouth slightly agape as he took in the sight of her in the revealing swimsuit. The fabric clung to her curves, the deep V of the top showcasing the swells of her breasts, and the bottoms leaving little to the imagination.

[Image: swimsuit-girl-in-bikini.gif]

"Sameena," he breathed, his voice filled with a mix of awe and lust. She could see the outline of his erection through his shorts, and she felt a thrill of power at the effect she had on him.

They walked out to the pool, hand in hand, the warmth of his palm a stark contrast to the cool evening air. The pool was dimly lit, the water shimmering like a dark jewel under the moonlight. Sameena's heart raced as she felt the weight of his gaze on her body, the anticipation of their shared secret growing heavier with every step.

Rahman Uncle had changed into his swim trunks, his bare chest a testament to the years of hard work and discipline. His eyes remained glued to Sameena, drinking in every inch of her as if he hadn't already had his fill. When they reached the poolside, he couldn't resist the urge to trace a finger along the curve of her hip, his touch sending a shiver down her spine.

"Uncle," she whispered, a mischievous smile playing on her lips as she leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek. His eyes darkened, his breath catching in his throat at the feel of her soft skin against his.

Rahman Uncle's gaze followed her as she sashayed towards the pool, the water glistening in the moonlight. She didn't dive in—instead, she took a graceful leap, the arch of her body a silent invitation to his eyes. The splash echoed in the quiet night, and she surfaced with a laugh, her hair plastered to her face, the red bikini leaving nothing to the imagination.

Her breasts bobbed with the water, the dark areolae standing out starkly against the pale fabric. The sight was too much for him to resist, and he followed her into the pool with a splash, the water cooling his burning desire. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him. She giggled, feeling the warmth of his body against hers, the heat of his erection pressing into her stomach.

[Image: kissing-billy-currington.gif]

With a sudden movement, he turned her around, her back to his chest, and pushed her against the pool's edge. His hands found the strings of her bikini bottom, and with a swift tug, they gave way, revealing her bare ass to the night air. His cock, now free from the confines of his trunks, nudged at her ass cheeks, the head slick with anticipation. She gasped as he reached around and began to fondle her breasts, his thumbs teasing her nipples into hard peaks.

Sameena felt the water ripple against her skin as Rahman Uncle positioned himself behind her. She tensed as she felt the tip of his cock against her unexplored hole, but his hands were firm and reassuring on her hips. "Relax," he murmured in her ear, his breath hot against her neck. "Let me show you how good it can feel."

With a gentle push, he entered her, the sensation of fullness and slight pain making her gasp. She squeezed her eyes shut, focusing on the sound of the water lapping against the pool's edge and the distant chatter of the hotel staff. The room boy looked over, a concerned expression on his face, but she managed to smile back, her voice strained. "It's just a cramp," she lied, her cheeks flushing with the effort of maintaining composure.

[Image: 85fec02b21904aee6420.gif]

Rahman Uncle began to move, his strokes slow and deliberate at first, giving her time to adjust to the new sensation. The shock of the initial penetration gave way to a burning curiosity, and she found herself leaning back into him, her hips pushing back to meet his thrusts. His hands roamed her body, cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples, sending sparks of pleasure through her body.

Her moans grew louder, echoing through the night air, and she could feel the room boy's eyes on her, but she didn't care. The illicit nature of their encounter only served to heighten her arousal. She could feel the tension building in her stomach, a knot of pleasure that grew tighter with every stroke.

"You like that, don't you?" Rahman Uncle murmured in her ear, his voice low and guttural. "You like being my little slut, taking it in the ass."

Sameena couldn't deny it; the feeling was unlike anything she had ever experienced. The pain had transformed into a deep, burning pleasure that was consuming her. She nodded, biting her lower lip to keep from crying out too loudly.

Rahman Uncle's hands gripped her hips tightly, his movements growing more urgent as he pushed into her. She felt her body begin to shake, the orgasm building like a crescendo inside her. "I'm going to cum," she whimpered, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Cum for me, Sameena," he grunted, his own release imminent. "Cum for your uncle."

Her body tensed, and she did as he ordered, the orgasm ripping through her like a storm, making her entire body quiver. She bit down hard on her lip to muffle the scream that threatened to escape, her eyes squeezed shut, lost in the intensity of the moment. The room boy hovered nearby, his expression concerned, but she kept up the charade, her voice strained as she assured him she was fine.

Rahman Uncle didn't let up, his grip on her hips tightening as he chased his own release. The sound of his heavy breathing in her ear was the only indication of his efforts, his strokes deep and powerful. She could feel his cock pulse inside her, and the knowledge that she was bringing him such pleasure was intoxicating.

Finally, with a roar that seemed to shake the very walls of the hotel, he came, filling her up with his hot seed. The sensation was almost too much, and she leaned back into him, her body going limp as the aftershocks of her orgasm washed over her.

Rahman Uncle's arms tightened around her waist, holding her up as he panted against her neck. "You're incredible," he murmured, his voice filled with awe and lust. "I've never felt anything like that."

Sameena's heart raced, her body still trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm. "Neither have I," she whispered, her voice barely above a whisper.

Rahman Uncle pulled out of her with a groan, his cock still hard and glistening in the moonlight. He gave her a gentle pat on the ass before turning and striding out of the pool, the water dripping from his body like a Greek god emerging from the sea. She watched him go, her eyes lingering on the muscles of his back, the proud arch of his spine, the firmness of his ass.

"I'll go grab a beer from the room," he said, his voice still thick with lust. "You stay here and enjoy the water. But don't take too long, I'll be waiting for you."

Sameena nodded, her cheeks still flushed from their encounter. She watched as Rahman Uncle climbed out of the pool, the water running in rivulets down his muscular frame. He didn't bother to put his trunks back on, instead wrapping a towel around his waist and heading back to the room. She took a deep breath, the coolness of the night air a stark contrast to the heat that still suffused her body.

With a sigh of contentment, she slipped her panties back on and readjusted her bikini top, ensuring everything was in place before stepping out of the water. The sensation of the fabric clinging to her damp skin was almost as erotic as the act itself, a reminder of what they had just shared. She took a moment to appreciate the sight of him disappearing into the hotel, his confidence unshaken by their illicit tryst.

Sameena took a deep breath and settled into the reclining chair, her body still trembling with the aftershocks of their encounter. The cool fabric against her hot skin was a stark contrast to the warmth of the water, and she felt a sudden pang of emptiness without the weight of him inside her. She wrapped a towel around herself, tucking it in tightly, and leaned back, closing her eyes to the soothing sounds of the pool's gentle lapping.

As she lay there, she felt the weight of the room boy's gaze upon her, and she knew he was still watching, his curiosity piqued by their exchange. With a sly smile, she patted the chair beside her. "Come," she called out softly, her voice a siren's song in the quiet night. "Sit with me."

The young man approached hesitantly, his eyes never leaving hers as he took a seat. She noticed the way his eyes lingered on the bikini that barely covered her breasts, the water droplets still clinging to her skin. "I've never told anyone this before," she began, her voice a sultry whisper. "But after that day with Raju, everything changed for me."

She took a deep breath, her hand sliding over to rest on his shoulder. "It was like a switch had been flipped," she said, her eyes glazed with the memory. "I went from being a good wife, a good '., to...this."

The room boy leaned in, his eyes never leaving hers as she spoke. "What happened with Raju?" he asked, his voice barely a whisper.

Sameena took a deep breath, her eyes drifting shut as she remembered that fateful day. "It was an accident," she began, her voice low and throaty. "I didn't mean for it to happen. I was changing, and he walked in without knocking."

The room boy leaned in closer, his eyes wide with curiosity. "What did he do?" he whispered, his voice hoarse with anticipation.

Sameena's hand slid from his shoulder to his chest, her fingertips playing with the fabric of his shirt. "He saw me," she murmured, her eyes half-lidded with the remembered heat of that day. "Saw me in a way no one ever had before. And I liked it."

The room boy's breath hitched, his eyes wide with a mix of shock and excitement. "What do you mean?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Sameena leaned closer, her breath warm against his ear. "He saw me naked," she murmured, her hand sliding down to rest on his thigh. "And he liked what he saw." She could feel the tension in his muscles, the way his body leaned into her touch. "It was the first time I realized that I had power over men," she continued, her voice a seductive purr. "That my body could make them do things they never thought they would."

The room boy nodded, his eyes glued to her face as she spoke. "And what did he do?" he asked, his voice tight with desire.

Sameena's hand slid down to the bulge in his pants, her touch feather-light. "He couldn't help but stare," she said, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "And I couldn't help but let him." She began to stroke him through the fabric, her movements slow and deliberate. "It was like I had been given a taste of something I never knew I wanted."

The room boy's breath hitched, his eyes never leaving hers. "What happened next?" he asked, his voice strained.

Sameena's hand continued to trace patterns on his leg, her fingers inching closer to his growing erection. "I didn't say anything at first," she confessed, her voice a whisper. "But then, I started to flirt with him. It was like a game, a dance of desire that neither of us knew how to resist."

The room boy's eyes were wide, his breath shallow as he listened, his body responding to her every word. "What did you do?" he managed to ask, his voice thick with lust.

Sameena leaned closer, her breasts brushing against his arm, making him gasp. "I let him touch me," she said, her voice a whisper that seemed to carry the weight of a thousand secrets. "And I touched him in return." Her hand slid up his thigh, the fabric of his trousers growing taut under her touch. "It was like nothing I had ever felt before."

The room boy's eyes were glued to her chest, his breathing growing heavier with every word she spoke. "What did it feel like?" he asked, his voice strained.

Sameena's smile grew wider, enjoying the power she held over him. "It was like...like nothing I've ever felt before," she murmured, her hand now resting gently on his crotch. "It was as if I had been handed the key to a whole new world of pleasure."

The room boy's eyes were wide with lust, his breathing shallow and erratic. "Please," he begged, his voice a hoarse whisper. "Tell me more."

Sameena leaned back, a knowing smile playing on her lips. "I will," she promised, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "But not now." She rose from the chair, the towel falling away to reveal her still-damp bikini-clad body. "We'll finish the story next time."

The room boy's eyes followed her as she sashayed away, his own desire a palpable presence in the air. She felt a thrill of power at the effect she had on him, the way his gaze lingered on her swaying hips and the way his cock strained against his pants. It was a heady feeling, one she had never experienced before.

Sameena knew she had him hooked, and the promise of more was a sweet victory. She sauntered back to the hotel room, her heart racing with excitement. The door was unlocked, and she slipped inside, the heavy curtains drawn to keep their secrets safe from prying eyes.

Rahman Uncle was sprawled on the bed, his chest rising and falling with the steady rhythm of sleep. The sight of him, so powerful and commanding during the day, now vulnerable and unguarded, filled her with a strange sense of tenderness. She peeled off her damp bikini, letting it fall to the floor, and slid beneath the covers next to him.

The scent of chlorine from the pool mingled with the musky aroma of their earlier encounter, a heady mix that made her heart race. She lay there for a moment, listening to his snores and the distant sounds of the hotel, feeling the coolness of the air-conditioned room against her still-flushed skin. Despite her earlier excitement, she felt a pang of sadness, a gnawing emptiness that no amount of sex could fill.

Sameena slid into bed next to Rahman Uncle, his chest rising and falling steadily with each deep, oblivious breath. His arm was flung over his head, the sheets tangled around his waist. He looked so peaceful, so untouched by the storm of passion that had just raged between them. She snuggled closer, the fabric of his shirt rough against her bare breasts.

The room was still dark, the only light coming from the crack under the door, casting a thin strip of yellow across the floor. She could hear the distant sounds of the city waking up, the faint honk of a car, the murmur of early morning conversations. But in their little bubble, it was just the two of them, their breathing the only sound that mattered.

Rahuam Uncle's hand slid over her shoulder, his calloused fingers brushing against the softness of her skin. "Sameena," he murmured, his voice thick with sleep. "Wake up, my daughter. We've got to get going."

Sameena stirred, her eyes fluttering open to find his concerned gaze upon her. She had slept deeply, the events of the night playing out in vivid dreams that left her body feeling both satisfied and sore. "What time is it?" she mumbled, her voice still groggy with sleep.

Rahman Uncle glanced at his watch, the leather strap stark against his tanned wrist. "Almost six," he said, his voice filled with urgency. "We need to get ready and leave soon."

Sameena's eyes snapped open, the reality of their situation crashing down on her like a cold wave. The room was still bathed in darkness, but the digital clock on the bedside table read 5:45 AM. The thought of Jamal returning home to an empty house sent a shiver down her spine. She sat up abruptly, the sheet pooling around her waist, and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

Rahman Uncle was already dressed, his suitcase open on the chair, clothes neatly folded and packed. He had showered and shaved, looking every inch the respectable businessman he was. "Quickly," he urged, his eyes lingering on her naked form for a brief moment before averting his gaze. "We don't have much time."

Sameena jumped out of bed, the coldness of the floor against her feet jolting her into action. She grabbed her clothes from the floor where they had been discarded the night before, pulling on her underwear and salwar kameez with trembling hands. The room spun around her as she tried to process the gravity of what they had done, the secret they had to keep hidden.

They had reached the station in the early hours of the morning, the air thick with the scent of diesel and the cacophony of early-morning travelers. The train to Chennai had been a blur of faces and sounds, the seats sticky with the residue of countless journeys. The return journey had been a stark contrast to their passionate interlude, filled with the mundane reality of the world outside their cocoon. The excitement of their tryst had been replaced by a heavy silence that weighed down on them like a thick blanket.

The dullness of the journey back to her house was almost a relief for Sameena. It gave her time to think, to process the tumult of emotions that raged within her. The guilt of her infidelity mixed with the thrill of her newfound power, leaving her feeling both conflicted and exhilarated. She stared out the window, watching the scenery fly by, her thoughts racing faster than the train itself.

When they finally reached Chennai, the hustle and bustle of the station was a stark contrast to the quiet tension that had filled the train cabin. As they gathered their luggage, Sameena felt a strange sense of finality, as if the act of leaving the train would also mean leaving behind the illicit adventure they had shared.

The journey back had been a blur of stolen glances and unspoken words, the weight of their secret pressing down on them like a thick fog. They had taken a compartment to themselves, the privacy allowing for a brief and passionate kiss before the reality of their situation had intruded once more.

The train pulled into Chennai station with a screech, the early morning light filtering through the dusty windows and casting a yellowish hue over the platform. Sameena's heart raced as they stepped out into the bustling crowd, the smell of samosas and chai mingling with the scent of diesel and damp earth. They walked side by side, their arms brushing together, the electricity of their shared secret crackling in the air between them.

The journey back had been a stark contrast to their passionate escapade in Pondichery. The excitement had given way to a tense silence, their stolen glances speaking volumes of unspoken words and unfulfilled desires. The seats had felt like a prison, confining them in their respectability as they sat upright, surrounded by sleeping passengers and the occasional curious glance.

As they arrived at Chennai station, the cacophony of the city's early morning rush was a jolting return to reality. Sameena took a deep breath, the chilly air of the early dawn piercing through the haze of their shared secret. She turned to Rahman Uncle, her voice firm and resolute. "Uncle, don't come to me again," she said, her eyes meeting his with a mix of pain and determination. "From now on, I need to be loyal to Jamal."

Rahman Uncle's expression was unreadable, his eyes dark and stormy. For a moment, she thought she saw a flicker of disappointment, but then he nodded, a single, curt motion that spoke volumes. "Ok," he said, his voice tight with unspoken emotions. "But remember, this is your choice, Sameena."

With that, she turned and disappeared into the crowd, the clack of her heels echoing on the platform as she walked away from him. She felt a strange mix of relief and sadness, a sense of loss that was almost physical. But she knew what she had to do. She had crossed a line that could never be uncrossed, and she had to find a way to live with the consequences of her actions.
[+] 6 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Cuckoldindian - 27-06-2024, 09:22 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by 3sivaram - 28-06-2024, 10:28 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by sri7869 - 28-06-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Avilis - 28-06-2024, 01:43 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by tweeny_fory - 28-06-2024, 03:52 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Amino - 28-06-2024, 09:50 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Rizzi1198 - 29-06-2024, 09:11 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Kabib - 03-07-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by tweeny_fory - 04-07-2024, 01:44 AM