my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
who will take money for this things shyam r u joking?. no neetha i am serious i dont fuck for free and free things dont sustain for long if u want me to fuck u hard then pay and use me neetha. what if u dont fuck me well and take money. then pay in CAF mode. 

caf what is it. cash after fuck neetha pay me after work done no urgent. hahaha ok shyam then start working by saying this i pulled down shyam pant and make him nude, now we both are nude in front of each other in bedroom light i can tell i never seen this much big cock do u like it neetha he asked me i just smiled him by lusty looking. neetha lusty eyes tells me that she want my cock then i said get u r husband shaving kit neetha and also get some water in jug.

neetha went inside bathroom and came out with hubby shaving kit and some water in jug and handover to shyam then he asked. neetha have u ever done shaving in mens saloon. 

no why will i go to mens saloon are mad. just asking neetha i will show u how they do shaving to us u want to know. yes i want to know i said slowly with shame on face. ok then get ready neetha come near to me after she came near i have taken razor from shaving kit inserted 7 o clock blade into razor then there is one steel cup in shaving kit i filled some water in it then taken old spice shaving cream took little cream from it on my index finger and told neetha to lift her right hand up.

i was standing in front of shyam by raising my right hand up and seeing him he came near me and applied that old spice shaving cream at my armpit then shyam taken shaving brush dipped in water steel cup and started rubbing that brush at my armpit, when he rubbing that brush at my armpit foam was generated and also i got tinkilings bcoz of this my hand was moving then he said dont move hand whore otherwise armpit will cut while shaving understand then shyam taken razor and started shaving my armpit from up to down when shyam doing shaveing sound was coming like gissss gisss gissss after shaveing my armpit he cleand foam from under arm and same way he did to my other armpit.

then shyam taken old spice after shave lotion from hubby shaving kit put some lotion on his left hand then keeped that bottle side and rubbed that lotion on his other hand and said me to rise my both hands.

after i raised my both hand shyam came behind me and applied that old spice lotion at my both armpits thats it. i jerked when he applied that thing its feels like burning first and bcome cool just in sec, i never feeld like this its new to me, do u mens feels this every time u shave beard and apply this after shave lotion? i asked shyam this. he said yes and told sleep on bed and spred ur legs bitch. i am not getting angry now when he called me whore or bitch and i spread my legs as shyam said then he did same there shaved my pubic hair and same jerk came when he applied that old spice after shave lotion on my pussy then shyam made me stand on floor and came backside of me then hugged me from back side.
[Image: 4.jpg]

now neetha was full nude and we can saw her frontal nude body and crowd in theater shouting like mad people woooooo wooooooooooo khya maal hy tu rand khya mast jism he rand ki. chut dhek sali ki chut ke dono hont ekdum chipki huwi apas me. teri chut ka kazana lootega hero abb neetha.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 4 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 14-07-2024, 12:29 AM