my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
whuuuuuu whuuuuuu whuuuu whhuuuuu public in theater was whistling when her nude frontal body appear on screen and some one said sali raand kitne saal se saaf nai kiya gasti aurath neetha shayad 7 saal bhai some other person said then all laughed.  

i am labore neetha not rich like u i have some bad habits then i went near neetha hugged her and went for kiss again she turned her face by side and said go and wash ur mouth its soo dirty i cant kiss with that bad smell and ur teeth are redish u dont brush ur teeth. i can tell neetha was in irritation of my mouth smell but doing brush cant send my bad smell away.

i told her this and went for her boobs to catch then again she stopped me touching her boobs. i understand now she is playing decent women game with me ok i will turn her to undecent one then i said what is this whore u have grown all hairs in ur body r u city women or jungle women bitch.

neetha got angry and said how dare u low class bastard my hubby also not said like this until now how dare u to say this to me. then shyam said some undecent thing in my ear and i got more angry and slapped him on face and said get out of my house stupid fellow.

ok bitch i will go now but i will go nude from ur home and u know if any one see me coming out nude from ur home what happens?. 

neetha inner voice yes i know they think we did sex and also they do bmail to me if not they will say my hubby and my hubby image will also gat damage along with mine then said pls dont do that thing and went near shyam hugged him and kissed his dirty mouth, and i think he have chewing tobacco inside his mouth his saliva taste like chemical whaakkkkkkk i kissed him sucked his tong and he also did same for 5mins and pressed my ass while kissing shyam have rough and hard hands then i feel like vomiting and break the kiss and taking some breath.

u know how to kiss neetha and u know what till now my wife also not kissed me when i have tobacco in my mouth and u have fragrance in u r mouth. pls spit that thing out i feel like vomit while kissing u. 

if u dont want that in my mouth then u have to search my mouth with ur tong and find that where is tobacco in my mouth then u have to get that thing out of my mouth by ur self. no i cant do that i even dont like to kiss u again. 

its ok neetha if u dont like kiss its ur wish but tell me one thing dos ur hubby satisfy u on bed he like u hairy?. 

last time he fucked me 7 y ago that too 5 mins after that hubby was busy at work and we both loose intrest in sex i dont have any affair but today when i saw ur cock my body ignited fire in my pussy again after 7 yers u dont know how much shy i feel when i ask u to unblock my pussy.

i know neetha is hungry i guess was right and i touched neetha pussy after her talk, yes she was right her pussy hole is leaked some fluids and i can feel that liquid in her pubic hairs my hands ware just feeling her pubic hair not her pussy lips she have lot of hair here then i said i will unblock it neetha but i cant feel or see ur pee hole can u shave it. 

i dont know how to shave shyam i never did my self my hubby alwas do shaving to me or i go to beauty parlor and at this time which parlore will open and i ask him u know how to shave?. 

yes neetha i know but i take money for shaving will u give me. i will give u 100 for shaving. what will get in 100 bugs neetha i charge 2000 for shaving and 5000 for unblock ur pee hole nothing come free.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 4 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 13-07-2024, 04:08 PM