my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
good work u done shyam and can u unblock all bathroom holes i mean can u unblock another bathroom hole which is not used from 7 years. yes madam i can unblock any hole i am expert in it show me madam where is that hole. 

it is here shyam by saying this she pointed her index finger to her lower body i dont understand what she indication to me i am not that educated is she indication her pussy? or something els, i have to play smartly then i asked where madam i cant see any hole. 

i know shyam want me to talk openly but how can i ask him to fuck me then i said hole is under my dress can u unblock this hole which is hiding between my thighs.

i cant tell until i see madam. please call me neetha and what is ur age shyam. i am 30 neetha and ur age. i went near him and said i am 36 and said him to help himself to see my hole by lifting my saree. now i am sure what she is indicating and bent down and started lifting her saree, i pulled saree up till neetha thighs. 

what a beautiful thighs u have neetha and looked under saree she is wearing panty then i ask can i pull down ur panty neetha. yes u can. then i pulled down neetha panty with my both hands and lifted her saree again till her waist then i saw she have full hair on pussy then i got up and said there is a jungle there neetha i cant see ur pussy i mean ur hole and if u want me to unblock that hole u have to remove that jungle from there and remove ur dress i cant work if dress on ur body other wise it will spoil. i know he want to see me nude and i said why dont we both help each other to undress shyam. 

sure neetha and i started pulling her saree and now she is in just blouse and petticoat then i unbuttoned her blouse and removed from her body now she is in bra and petticoat while removing neetha blouse i saw hairy armpits and thinking these rich whores cant even keep there body neat and shave then i removed neetha bra now she is just petticoat on her body half naked what boobs she have and she dont know that i have weakness of married women's boobs.

when heroin was half naked at screen all public shouting and saying whhaaa khya aaam hea sali rand ke maza ayega hero ko han bhai theek bole hoo aur dheko rand kaise baal ugake rahi hea apni jism par again one person said sali neetha jungle women banke ayi rand.

shyam said u have big boobs neetha what is the size of ur boobs i was moving my hands towards neetha boobs while stopping my hands she said 34b by laughing and said not that easy to catch my boobs. whore i will turn your happy face to sad one soon and ask what is size of this by putting my hand on her waist. 30. 

then i moved my hands back of her by sliding and reached her ass and pressed neetha ass then pulled her to me then asked size of her ass. 36. then i holded her petticoat thread and want to kiss her lips while reaching my lips to her she moved one step back and said what is that dirty smell coming from ur mouth while she taken back step her pcoat thread not was opened but still on her body when i leaved the thread petticoat fall down from her sexy white body.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 3 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 12-07-2024, 12:20 PM