Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
My Atthe didn't expect that i would remove her panty, but in her current situation she was just going with the flow and was not worried what is happening or who is around. I just comfortably made her lie on her back and was sucking her huge boobs, circling around her areola, in between was playing with my tongue on her nipples.
A: vishu....ummmm vishuuuu ahhhh cheepuuu cheepuuu putta, ( suck it suck it dear)
V: atthe I'm getting hard down, shhhhhh , atthe there is so much hair around your heavenly pussy atthe, ummm
A: ah vishuuu ummm aweee don't bite kano ammaaaaa ahhhhh you are sucking it so nicely

I was putting saliva on her boobs and sucking them kissing her side boobs, slowly biting them with my lips, on the other side rashu had glued her eyes over us, i slowly trailed down by kissing her boobs, stomach and navel, she had hottest navel it was oval shape and deep, i just blowed there like how you blow balloon and immediately dipped my half tongue inside her navel, and started licking there, my atthe was moaning loudly, aweeeeee heyyyyy vishhuuu enough kanoooo plzzzzzz ummmm, a few inches below her navel is her heavenly juicyyy pussy, my chin was feeling her pussy hairs while i was sucking her navel, my atthe had held my hairs and had closed eyes in sexual arose.

I further scrolled down and licked below her navel, now i slowly moved my head below and faced her pussy, it was thick hairs around her vagina, i could see pink line between those hairs and small white juices was dripping out.

Now i moved close and smelled her pussy, and placed a slow and gentle kiss on top her pussy, and gave a stare at my atthe she just looked into my face and nodded her head signalling not to seduce her, i just made puppy face requesting to taste those juices in her pussy and pleaded her, she too pleaded by holding pillow, half closed her eyes and looked at me politely with pleading eyes, but that look of her made me go crazy, now i again moved over her pussy and licked only her pussy line and licked all her juices which has leaked out.
A: ammmaa vishhhuuuu sakuuuuuuu ahhhha agtha ella kanoooo vishuuu ummm( she was pleaded with pleasure as she was loosing her control)
V: umm atthe e thuluu beku atthe, full nim rasaa na kudithini evathu,( I need this pussy atthe, i shall drink all the juice today) now i just held her pelvic chicks and spread them across, her pink vagina was glowing, her uterus was leaking more juices when i spread her pussy, i just rolled my tongue and started sucking her pussy slrup slruppp she was too excited, now she held my hairs and started pushing towards her pussy.
A: ahhh vishuu ummm chenagi nektha edhya ummm ayyoooo nim mava nu ethara madila vishuuu abbaa, first time e thara suka siktha edhe nange kanooo ammaaaa ufffff neku putta umm ahhhhh ( oh god suck me vishu, suck me harder, even my husband never did this or I never experienced this pleasure putta, keep sucking it) ahhhh vishhuu

I continued sucking her pelvis area, explored and licked every corner of her pussy, inbetween i Just started her face, my atthe was lying with her blouse spread aside, bra under her big boobs, due to heavy breathing her boobs were wombling side ways, and her sexy eyes were glued towards me, I was looking at her while i was sucking her pussy and she too was giving sexy stare to me by bitting her lips, squeezing her facial expressions, lifting her ass little up to push her pussy hole more deeper inside my mouth, I held my breath and continued to the job, i again gave a stare and raised my eye brows asking her how she is feeling the pleasure, she just closed her eye lids and gave a nod to continue what I'm doing.

After  15min sucking , my atthe slowly pulled me up and i pulled my boxers down, so my bare thighs were lying on her bare thighs, my hard dick was dangling around her navel my chest was pressing against her bare boobs, 

V: atthe nim thuluu evaglu olle hudgi thullu thare edhe, thumba fresh agi( atthe still your pussy is so young, i could feel the tightness while licking only when were you last fucked atthe ) yavaga last nivu sex madiskondidu
A: umm vishu ondu 20 varsha aythapa, nim mava madi kano..ummm ( it's been 20yrs vishu, i never had sex till date)
V: atthe beku antha anistha edhya, nim thuluu anthu rasa thumbidhe atthe, hakidre ebrigu olle suka siguthe, en helthira try madonva atthe( atthe your pussy is still so tender, it's filled with your love juice, shall have a fuck atthe)
A: vishuu umm plz beda kano it's wrong ( don't want Vishu plz it's not right)
V: bega aguthe atthe ondusali ashte ( it will be quicky atthe, will finish fast)
A: plz beda rashu is here only kano( she slowly was trying to slide me aside,rashu was observing all our actions and was out of words and she was just waiting for our next action)
V: atthe nandu full ninthkondidhe thune, atleast swalpa nim kaiyali etkondu nim thuluu mele rub madi, Nan olage nijvaglu hakala atthe pls ( atthe atleast try holding my dick in your hand rub over your pussy, i swear i would not push it inside your hole atthe)
A: ega beda putta plz rashu nodtha edhale ( Not now plz rashu is seeing us)
V: atthe nothing would happen, she too is having a feast watching us( I just started jerking on her body, my atthe made up her mind thinking I'm not gonna get up until my dick senses her pussy, she held my dick in her right hand i lifted my body up for her to hold it comfortably, now she held it in her hand and guided towards her pussy and pointed there and slowly started moving it onee her pussy line.
A: ahhh vishhuuu ummmm olage hakbeda aytha, ummm ahhh chenagi edhya ummm ammmaaaaa sukaaaaa kano abbaaa agtha ella vishuu thumba tempt agtha edhe nange ( she started moaning as she started rubbing over her pussy, oh god vishuu I'm getting so tempted putta, I'm not able to handle this heat and temptation kano, your Dick is making magic, my pussy is so thirsty for this ahhhh vishuuu ummm my baby....ahhh plz don't push kanooo)

My atthe was holding my hard 8inch hard dick in her soft hands and was slowly moving on her pussy, my dick was getting stuck in her pussy hole due to my precums and her wetness inside, inbetween i was trying to slowly penetrate inside but atthe was not allowing, she had half closed her eyes and opened her mouth in oval shape and was moaning erotically, I was loving the sound of her moaning it was tempting me to push inside ,atthe nim thuluu ge Nan thune kaiyoke kaytha edhe kane ( my dick is so tempted to penetrate inside) ummmm putta evaga beda kano ummm ahhhhhhh ( don't want now plz kano...) After 10min my dick released all my sperms over her pussy on her navel, i just grunted loudly and held her big boobs, kissed her hardly and pulled her down lips in sexual excitement...
Aweeee vishuuuu umm it's paining ahhhh you came off ahhh kanoo ahhhhhh oops you spilled on pussy kano...ah ahhhhhh
V: atthe it was so sexy kane.....yappaaa uffff you are too hot to handle, shhhhhahhhh 

I slided next to her, and saw the sealing fan and relaxed for a while and pulled my atthe close to me again
V: oye rashu come here know

My atthe was wondering why I was calling her.
She came and stood next to bed, I took my atthe petticoat and wiped my sperms, my atthe took the saree and just covered it on her bare boobs and she tried covering my dick too with her saree so now we both were sleeping in same position but our bare body was covered with her saree.

V: come next to me dear, don't feel shy it's all part of treatment, right atthe?
A: with hesitant hmm ya ya true rashu it's part of treatment
V: hmm ( i pulled rashu closed to me) come dit comfortably, next we both would do in similar way in absence of atthe ok.
R: ok bhava ( she was too shy, meanwhile someone rang the bell and it alerted us.
A: oh may be muddu has come down from Maria's home.
V: oh ya, rashu can you open the door and keep her engage until we both get dressed up and come out plz?( Oops Maria, I have forgotten, I need to visit her too, it's been 2 days as she needs my help)
R: sure bhava i will go , you both get dressed.

As she left, i just waited until she locked the door and i again turned towards my atthe and held her again close to my chest.
V: atthe, sorry did you feel bad for the things i did? I just wanted to teach rashu and in between that process i got tempted and got carried away
A: i know putta but it was mutual and what happened it happened we can't change only good thing is atleast rashu learnt something and next time please check if the door is locked putta.
V: sure Atthe, but don't mind me atthe your body is not looking like you are 41yrs old atthe

I turned towards her, pressed her half naked ass on her saree, held her thighs and put it on my lap and came close to kiss her.
A: hey enough putta, already Muddu has come, let's go out.
V: hmm will atthe, anyways rashu is keeping her engaged, just 5min.

I was rubbing her ass pressing them slowly and pushed my fingers in her ass crack, aweee enough ahhhh vishuuu, i pulled her lips and gave a kiss and left her...ah ok atthe let's dress up.

I helped my atthe wearing her underwear, applied her bra hooks, pulled her nipples while i was hooking, planted a kiss on her chicks gave a hug and we both cane out.

Muddu came running towards me, we both played for a while and time was already 7.30 so i helped in her home work, had dinner and we slept off as already i was tired for the day, and that night nothing else happened. 

Morning I got up it was already 9am, since i over slept rashu had went to drop muddu to school, i took hot bath got ready both rashu and my sexy atthe were in kitchen preparing breakfast,there was pure silence there after yesterday incident, my atthe was cutting vegetables I went behind her and pressed my dick against her ass, my dick sunk between her ass crack as she was wearing nighty, i placed my chin on her shoulder held her waist.
V: what you preparing atthe
A: oh vishu you got up, I'm preparing vegetable biryani maga.
V: ummm ok, ( i moved my hands above her waist and touched her down boobs, and she wasn't wearing any bra, her boobs were so soft I was able to sense those soft ball kind muscle, i just rolled up and held her nipples and pulled it front on her nighty itself)
A: oweeeee puttaaaaa rashu is hear only kano ummm( slowly she whispered in my ears and moaned)
V: haha atthe compared to yesterday this is nothing , your daughter has seen more sensual things than what I'm doing now.
A: but still putta ummm ahhh your hands have become too naughty, go get ready to office I shall prepare breakfast.
V: ok darling, i placed a kiss on her chicks and went out.

Later at work I was thinking about Maria's treatment, as I had not visited her from 2 days , was wondering if I need to go directly to her home or should I need to wait until she calls me? Uhhh the eroticness of my atthe was so sensual and sexually attracted me that, it even didn't allow my mind to think about Maria as my atthe was that sexy compared to any teenage girl. While i was thinking I got a message from Maria " helo sir have you forgotten what you promised me? It's been 2 days, where have you disappeared?" Oh Maria is missing her treatment and I'm missing her sexy boobs and ass, ahhh another sex adventure would begin now , I texted back to her " sorry Maria, was busy with work, i will be at your place in 30min" from there she responded  "ok, i am waiting, waiting waiting"

" Reader's you too wait, wait and wait and let me know how the story is going so that accordingly i shall improvise"
[+] 6 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 11-07-2024, 08:20 AM