my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
i am seeing how dark is he and i saw one long n fat thing hiding in his underwear what is it?. no no is that his Cock, no no how can he have that much big and fat i think he kept something in his underwear then he went inside of bathroom and doing some work and i am standing out side of bathroom.

after 20 mins i bent my head into bathroom and saw what work he is doing, he was inserted one wire like cable in that hole and doing something then my eyes went on his underwear and i saw that hidden thing, that thing came little out by one side of his underwear it looking like black and big but not clearly visible to me, is that what i am thinking but how can he have this big how to find out what is it?.

arrey madam ji q itna sochrahi hoo usko pucho wo khud dhikayega wo khya hea jo tu dhekna chathi he hahaha ha, dhek bhi lena aur kha bhi lena madam, public in theater said this.

shyam did not saw me he was in his work then i came in normal position and thinking how to know what is it. madam thought that i was in work and she dont know that i was doing acting and keeped my cock visible to her i think she saw it hahah and now i removed underwear and sinked in water and keeped  on water tap now i am fully nude and my underwear is on that water tap. 

again 20 min later i bend again to see what he is doing its almost 40 mins now did he done his work by thinking this i bent into bathroom again thats it my heart stopped beating for sec when i saw inside bathroom, shyam was now full nude and sitting on legs doing same thing and that thing between his thighs was touching the bathroom floor, his cock is soo big and fat too by seeing his big cock i thought how her wife handling that cock in bed and i saw that shyam cock is in full erection. 

neetha was biting her lips by seeing his cock and croching her pussy by dress then she bcame normal position again then thinking something in her mind.

i saw that bitch madam saw my cock and biting her lips i think he is hungry for cock or her hubby cant satisfy her in bed then i removed that shampoo pkt from hole then all water drained after water drain i said madam work is over by saying this i went out of bathroom. 

when he came out of bathroom he was still full nude and standed in front of me and now i can see his cock clearly his cock is hard and pointing towards me when i saw all this i just screamed aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh and turned back to him and said how dare u to come nude Infront of me u dont have manners idiot. 
[Image: nk0aqsynbb7d1.webp]

sorry madam my underwear was wet by water and not soaked yet and fgot that i dont have underwear on my body again sorry. i know shyam underwear was wet i saw that when i bent into bathroom but his cock scared me uffff and i like his cock then i told him to wear pant after he ware pant i turned back and checked bathroom work was done and by seeing that drain hole i got an idea.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 11-07-2024, 11:50 AM