Conservative '. wife Exposed
Sameena's smile grew, and she leaned over to kiss him again, this time more passionately, her hand sliding down to rest on his thigh. "I'll always be here for you, Raju," she murmured, her breath warm against his cheek. "Whenever you need me."

Raju's eyes searched hers, looking for any hint of regret or revocation. Finding none, he nodded, his heart pounding in his chest. "Thank you, Madam," he said, his voice a hoarse whisper. "Thank you."

Raju asked Sameena for early leave today since his mother is ill.

Sameena watched as he quickly dressed, his movements jerky and filled with a mix of haste and reluctance. She felt a pang of sadness at the thought of him leaving, but she knew his mother's health was more important than their illicit rendezvous. "Raju," she called softly, her voice laced with genuine concern. "Please take care of yourself, and your mother. If there's anything you need..."

Raju nodded, his eyes shining with unshed tears. "I will, Madam," he said, his voice gruff. "Thank you for understanding." He bent down to kiss her cheek, his lips lingering for a moment too long before pulling away.

Sameena watched him go, her heart heavy with the weight of their secret. As the door closed behind him, the silence of the apartment pressed in on her, a stark contrast to the passionate symphony that had filled the room just moments before. She sighed, her hand drifting down to her stomach, feeling the sticky residue of their encounter.
Turning to the bed, she pulled the covers over herself, the warmth of the sheets a comforting embrace. Despite the guilt that whispered in the back of her mind, she couldn't help but feel a thrill at the thought of their secret. The line between right and wrong had been blurred, and she found herself eager to explore it further.

Her hand strayed to her phone, her thumb hovering over Rahman Uncle's number. She took a deep breath, her heart racing as she made the call. It rang once, twice, and then he answered, his voice tentative. "Sameena?"

"How's your little dick this morning?" she purred, her voice a siren's call in the quiet apartment. She could almost feel his shock and arousal through the phone line.

The line was silent for a moment, and then she heard the rustle of fabric, the sound of his hand wrapping around his cock. "Sameena," he breathed, his voice thick with need. "You're driving me crazy."

Her own hand strayed to her pussy, her fingers sliding through her slick folds as she watched the screen. He was naked, his body a canvas of fatty muscles and tanned skin. His cock stood proudly erect, a testament to his desire for her. She could feel the heat building within her, her body responding to the sight of him. "Show me," she murmured, her voice a seductive whisper.

The video began with Rahman Uncle's hand wrapping around his shaft, stroking it with a confidence that belied his earlier shyness. Sameena's breath hitched, her own hand moving in time with his. She watched as he grew more and more aroused, his strokes becoming more frenzied, his breathing more ragged. The sound of his hand against his skin was almost as intoxicating as the sight of his cum, which he had promised to show her.

[Image: 20680518.webp]

Her own hand slipped into her panties, her fingers finding her clit, already swollen and sensitive from her earlier encounter with Raju. She watched, mesmerized, as he worked himself closer and closer to the edge, her own arousal building in response. His eyes never left the camera, as if he could see her through the screen, could feel her watching him. The anticipation was exquisite, a delicious agony that made her thighs quiver with need.

Finally, with a low groan, he reached climax, his cock jerking in his hand as he painted the floor with ropes of cum. The sight of it sent Sameena over the edge, her own orgasm crashing over her like a wave. She cried out, her body convulsing as she came, her vision swimming with the intensity of the pleasure.

[Image: 20012021071544-Japaneseoldmanmasturbatio...en-1-1.gif]

As the video ended, she collapsed back onto the bed, her chest heaving with the effort. The screen of her phone remained lit, a silent testament to the carnality that had just played out between them. She felt a strange mix of excitement and trepidation as she realized the depth of their shared secret.

Then Sameena says to uncle  "my husband Jamal is on his business trip, he will be back tomorrow. So, I am free for the night." The anticipation was almost too much to bear, a thrill that danced along her nerve endings like a live wire. She knew the risks, knew the potential consequences, but the allure of the forbidden was too strong to resist.

Rahman Uncle's eyes lit up with excitement at her words, the corners of his mouth turning up in a wicked smile. "Sameena," he replied, his voice thick with lust, "how about we go to Pondichery by train tonight? We can stay there for the night and be back before Jamal returns."

The idea was thrilling, a dangerous escape from their mundane lives. Sameena felt her heart race at the thought of it, the thrill of the forbidden mixing with the fear of discovery. "Okay, Uncle," she said, her voice a tremble of anticipation. "Let's do it."
With shaking hands, she hung up the phone and turned to her suitcase. The clothes she chose were deliberate, a declaration of intent.  Each item she packed was a silent rebellion against the constraints of her life, a promise of the passion that awaited her.

The phone rang, jolting her from her thoughts. It was Rahman Uncle, his voice thick with anticipation. "I am ready," she told him, her voice a seductive purr. "I've packed my things."

"Good girl," he said, his tone one of approval. "I've booked the train tickets for us. Make sure you wear that tight t-shirt and mini skirt I like so much. I'll be waiting for you downstairs in the taxi."

Sameena felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine as she hung up the phone. She had never felt so alive, so reckless. Her hands trembled slightly as she pulled the tight t-shirt over her head, her breasts spilling out of the cups. She adjusted the fabric, ensuring that every curve was accentuated, that every inch of her newfound sexuality was on display. The mini skirt was next, sliding up her thighs with an ease that made her feel both exposed and powerful. She stepped into a pair of high heels, her heart racing as she took in her reflection.

[Image: images-2.jpg]

As she descended the stairs of her flat, she spotted Rahman Uncle waiting in the taxi, his eyes scanning the area with an eagerness that made her stomach flip. She walked towards him, her hips swaying with a confidence that was both new and exhilarating. His gaze locked onto her, his eyes widening with surprise and desire as she approached.
[+] 5 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Cuckoldindian - 27-06-2024, 09:22 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by 3sivaram - 28-06-2024, 10:28 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by sri7869 - 28-06-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Avilis - 28-06-2024, 01:43 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by tweeny_fory - 28-06-2024, 03:52 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Amino - 28-06-2024, 09:50 PM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Rizzi1198 - 29-06-2024, 09:11 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by Kabib - 03-07-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: Conservative '. wife Exposed - by tweeny_fory - 04-07-2024, 01:44 AM