Adultery ரதிபாலாவின்-செவ்விதழ் மலரும் நேரமிது(அம்மா கதை முடித்ததும் தொடருவேன். மன்னிக்கவும்)
(09-07-2024, 06:45 PM)mughizh Wrote: நண்பா.. உங்களின் பிடித்த கதையான மலராத மலரில் மொய்த்த வண்டுகள் தொடரை.. மெருகேற்றி.. புது பொலிவுடன்.. புது திரி துவங்குகிறேன்.. அனேகமாக இன்று இரவு வந்து சேரும்.

Very Good.   clps First I didn't know that you are RathiBala.  In fact, you started a similar story in a village background (Two friends ridiing one of the friend's sister) but you stopped it midway.  In that story, one of the boy will ride a motor cycle keeping her sister in the back along with the male friend in the back.  Girl in the middle.  The boy in the back will start playing the girl. The girl character will be slightly bold.  I liked that story.  
Anyway, I used to read your story in the Kama V website itself.  You are good.  மலராத மலரில் மொய்த்த வண்டுகள்  அவ்வளவாக பிடிக்கவில்லை. காரணம் முரட்டுதனமாக Force செய்து செக்ஸ் அனுபவிப்பது எனக்கு உடன்பாடில்லை ! ரசிக்க முடியவில்லை ! பிடித்து இணங்கி செய்வதையே ரசிப்பேன். சாரி.. ஆனால் உங்கள் எழுத்து பிடிக்கும்.
[+] 2 users Like Mak060758's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ??செவ்விதழ் (தங்கை ??) மலர்..!!!?? - by Mak060758 - 10-07-2024, 02:46 AM