Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
I was getting late to work, so took bath quickly and had breakfast, i picked up Muddu left her to school and I went to my work, later I had forgotten to take my ID card so again came back to home, the door was open and i could hear the conversation between my Atthe and rashu.
A: i said you so many times not to skip the treatment to vishu, why you didn't listen to me.
R: actually amma I was tensed not sure how to progress
A: he is your own bhava, why would you get tensed, he knows the treatment procedure, so he would understand if you try to drag his attention
R: but amma even vishu didn't made any attempt to gel with me
A: listen rashu, if something happens to vishu who would take care of us? How will we arrange your marriage? Who would take care of muddu? You need to think all of this my kid
R: true amma, sorry next time I shall not do such mistakes.
R: good girl , it would be difficult but we don't have other choice to save Vishu... And at any cost we don't want Vishnu to think about his 2nd marriage, if he thinks to marry again then obviously we cannot stay with him
R: but bhava is not like that know amma, he would not change after marriage
A: i trust vishu my child but what about his 2nd wife? We don't know about her character, it's better we both give what he requires for his treatment so that he doesn't think of 2nd marriage, ok?
R: ok amma 

I heard all this conversation, hmm ok they don't want me to get married again? Hahaha let me use this as a  trump card, and get what i want. I just went out without letting them know.

Later in the evening in the hall I was conversing with my Atthe
V: Atthe, at times in so worried about muddu
A: why maga, aren't we taking good care of him?
V: not like that atthe, due to my disease if something happens to me, then who would take care of my child?
A: we are there to take care of your kid Vishnu and also your treatment
V: ahh I know atthe,but sometimes i think of getting married again so that I get better treatment from my wife as it would be comfortable for both of us atthe,( i said this wickedly)
A: ah vishu( she was little nervous) see i understand your concern maga, but think about muddu also, what if she doesn't take food care
V: ah , I need to take chances know atthe
( Now she came next to me and sat of the sofa, kept her hand on my thighs and rubbed with care and pressed it)
A: don't worry maga I do my best to cure you.
V: thanks atthe, I too have decided not to be shy with you.
A: umm that's good maga, think me like your wife saru, be comfortable ( she looked at my eyes )
V: yes atthe, i shall ( I lifted her right thighs while she was sitting to me and placed it on my lap and started massaging her upper side thighs over her saree, my hands were running from her knees to sides of her heavenly pelvic glory, i started to slight change in her face reaction, i felt comfortable in her approach and placed my left hand behind her and kept it on her shoulder, i started feeling her bra strap while I kept my hand over there.
V: atthe which colour bra are you wearing today?
A: why don't you check out by yourself maga ( she gave a lusty look towards me as my right hand was massaging her pelvic area over her saree and my atthe was swallowing every drop of her saliva as she tried to control her sexual emotions)

I pulled her blouse on her shoulder and saw her white bra, further more i pulled her blouse and immediately her big cleavage popped out, i penetrated my hand inside her cleavage and held her boobs..my atthe gave a sensual look towards me and she pleaded to kiss her through her eyes, i just rushed towards her lips and started smooching ferosiously as if I haven't kissed her before, our kiss was so fast literally we were sucking every drop of saliva without even allowing tiny air to pass through our mouth, we were kissing breathlessly for 10min and broke our kiss, we were looking at eachother eyes and we both were breathing hard, my mind was instructing me to pin her down and Fuck, but I was getting my temperament back.
V: atthe what is rashu doing?
A: she has internals tomorrow, so she is studying,umm I hope she has locked her door so don't panic she wouldn't have heard us.( She sensed the reason why i asked)
V: shall we go to room atthe
A: why maga, don't you save your excitement for night .

I didn't answer just held her hand and went inside my room.
V: atthe, let's play a game, I'm gonna lie down on the bed like a dead body, you need to come over me and make love with my body  erotically until the dead body gets life?
A: but why are we doing this vishu
V: atthe i believe this kind of things would give me confidence to make my move with you, and based on this inshall decide whether I can skip the thought of getting married again
A: oh oh ( if I don't use this opportunity then he might think that I'm not capable enough to sexually arouse him to treat his disease, hmm let me utilise this moment) got your point, ok sleep vishuu let me make love with you
V: umm, (i left her hand and held her pallu, gave a stare towards her, she too looked at me in shy, i pulled the saree and my atthe spinned around and her saree was removed, i throwed it down. I went and lied on the bed on my back by removing my t-shirt) ok atthe this body is now all yours get me back to life...
A: ummmm( she was standing in her black blouse and white petticoat, her big boobs were eager to pop out of her blouse, her white bra straps were revealing it's existence inside her blouse, per nipples were too erected and pointed on her blouse and i could easily sense it's existence, her petticoat was tied above her navel so i could just see flat stomach. She walked towards me and lifted her petticoat and kept her leg either of the sides and my legs were in between, she slowly sat on my tummy and landed her ass)
V: atthe, are you planning to take out my lunch from my stomach? Oops could you shift your position little more down.
A: oh sorry putta,( she with hesitant slided her ass behind and already my dick was erected in my boxers, and now when she placed her ass little down, my dick got stuck between her ass crack )
V: ah that's better....let's start my sweet atthe..

She bent down her head and got towards my face, i was sleeping without any reaction but could see her huge mangoes when she had bent down, she came close and started licking my lips, she was doing it too slow as if she has entire day, she took her tongue and circled around my lips, her saliva was stuck around my lips, she held my chin and pressed it on both the sides, which made me to open my lips in oval shape, like a snake her tongue came out and moved inside my mouth, I was sleeping without any expression or body movement, but my atthe was licking my lips and tongue erotically and was trying to seduce me hard. Now she moved down little below and trailed down towards my neck and started licking it I was getting ticklish, my dick was pumped up and was poking her soft ass crack. I was controlling my emotions not to respond to her sexual assault as i needed enjoy this for some more time. My atthe was doing her job like a perfectionist, she licked every part of my neck, she held my both the hands and her body was completely attached to my body and she was licking and sucking my lips chicks and neck.
A: umm vishu, your body is slowly getting heated up, umm you are tasting too sweet Vishu, ummmm
Now she trailed down further by kissing and took her lips and started sucking my small erected nipples, i just got thunder strike and my body shivered, now i slowly moved my hand behind her ass and held it tightly and gave a hard press, pulled her from my chest and held her towards my started smooching her, my hands were pressing her ass all over , moved my hands inside her petticoat and kept my hand on her panty, I was out of control, i held her ass in hands and started moving it fast over my dick and continued to suck her lips, my atthe too was cooperating and she too was enjoying every bit.

I slided my fingers inside her underwear and tried touching her ass crack , my atthe held my hand and didn't allow to further move my fingers.
A: ahhh Vishnu are we done? I think per your challenge your body got its life back..( she slipped next to me, i held her left leg over me itself, lifted her petticoat upto her thighs and i was massaging them her huge Hairy thighs were so erotic, I was moving my hand inside her inner thighs and behind her back while i was talking to her)
V: hmm yes atthe, frankly speaking you did it well, umm atthe did you get wet, is your pussy leaking, ahhh my dick is so hard.
A: hmm vishu( she was surprised and felt uncomfortable with my question but she knew there was no get away) i think I'm wet dear.

Rashu entered our room and caught us in that weird position, my atthe was in shock and she didn't had face to have eye contact with her, but i was not surprised by that though my atthe tried adjusting her saree but continued to hold in my arms pressing her soft boobs against my chest 
V: hey rashu, you looking for something dear? Sorry we were in mid off our treatment session
R: ahh actually bhava( she was nervous and was struggling to tell the reason why she came into my room) i..mmmm..i..
V: hey what happened, why you getting so nervous dear? ( Using this opportunity i held my atthe petticoat and started lifting it up and placed my hand inside her thighs and started feeling her hot big ass) ummm my dear atthe I need to mention this , you have a such a amazing ass, it's so soft.
A: ah Vishu ( she was getting uncomfortable as I was sexually playing with her in front of her daughter) first let's check what eshsu needs.
V: oh yeah rashu, i remembered you wanted to use my computer systems right to check your project?
R: yes bhava, but i shall come later.
V: hey that's ok dear don't get discomfort, it's your own bhava and mom, we are in middle of treatment dear but I don't think so it would be uncomfortable for both of us to proceed in front of you, what do you say atthe? ( I put my atthe on spot light)
A: hmm ya ya( she was nervous and had mixed feelings in her decision but as it was treatment she didn't had a reason to deny my questions else rashu might think otherwise) vishu, it's just treatment, rashu dear you continue your work and we would be done in a while .
V: yes , rashu i am gonna finish tasting these lips, 
R: ok bhava, ( rashu with little hesitant sat on the computer table, she was trying to switch on the system)
V: umm atthe, don't get nervous, we shall use this live situation to teach rashu how to give treatment to me in your absence, so cooperate with me and don't think otherwise, being comfortable now would matter a lot atthe.

Before even she say something i again started talking loudly.

V: hmm atthe I m gonna suck all the saliva today from your mouth,( i pulled her close and started kissing her, my atthe with hesitant started to kiss me, i continued to push my hand inside her panty, and i started to feel her cold big ass, i further slowly scrolled my fingers to reach her ass crack and placed my finger in between them, by this sudden assault my atthe made a hard moaning.
A: aweeeee ummm ( suddenly she closed her mouth from her hand and her eyes rolled towards rashu, sensing this sound rashu was trying to see from her corner eyes to check out what happened here) not there vishu please take out your hand( she said softly in my ears and her eyes pleeded me)
V: atthe, come on nothing will happen,( i continued to keep my fingers between her ass crack and i swiped my middle finger between her ass crack and my fingers felt her little hairs and her asshole) hey rashuuuu can you face towards and observe a bit on what we both are doing.
R: no bhava, I have too many assignments to research.
V: Atthe looks like she is feeling shy, try asking her to watch us
A: it's ok leave Vishu, we can show her someother time.
V: no atthe this is the time, umm atthe my fingers could sense your wetness, i pushed my little finger inside her wet vagina slrup it got dipped inside
A: aweeee mmmmmm vishuuuu(her loud moaning alerted rashu further and she slowly focused towards us, i observed it and tried pushing my middle finger in her pussy, aweee vishuuuu ummmmm enough puttaaaa ahhhaaaaaaaaaa
V: atthe it's soo tight pussy...umm ( rashu was now looking at us with big eyes, she was not able to believe how her mother is sexually aroused in front of her that too with her own son in law, I took my middle finger out of her pussy, my atthe with half closed eyes was looking at me and rashu too was looking at me and in between those 2 I took my middle finger in mouth, closed my eyes and sucked it) umm atthe you taste so salty dear, I'm getting nostalgic, even your daughter pussy had tasted the same atthe, both mom and daughter have similar ass and pussy,( i again took my finger passed through her ass, slides her panty and pushed inside her pussy hole, aweeeeee ahhhhh, now my atthe only pulled me closer and started kissing and licking my lips, i just cooperated and looked at rashu snd winked my eyes, rashu just held the chairs hand rest tightly and was biting her lips, she crossed her legs on top of eachother and closed her eyes,) atthe it's time to taste your boobies atthe can you please unbutton your blouse,( my fingers continued to assault her pussy, my atthe who had now surrendered to me , was just listening to my command, she closed her eyes and opened her blouse quickly tap tap tap, it for opened, her boobs popped out on my face but her white bra was holding it, but my atthe was undergoing her vagina assault so in sexual mood she opened her bra strap tapp and held her left boob and pushed inside my mouth by holding my back neck, i was so not expecting this as my shy, orthodox atthe had surrendered her super hot body to me, especially in front of her daughter. This itself was making me arose, with loud slrup sound I was hogging her both the boobs turn by turn....her erotic light brown aerola has small pimples around it I was rolling my tongue on it, her erotic nipples were standing like an TV antenna, inviting my saliva over it, my atthe had held my back neck and pushing towards her boobs and wa continuously moaning
A: ahhhhhh ahhhh aweeeee vishuuuu suck it ....ahhhh umm umm suck it putaaa( she was pushing more of her soft boobs without allowing me to breath, now i slided on top of her lifted her petticoat further upand pulled out her white panty out.) Ah aweeeeee she moaned
R: ahhhh ( with fully arosed she had kept her right hand inside her skirt, and now she was too arosed)

Now what's next? Wait for next part.
[+] 4 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 09-07-2024, 09:08 PM