my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
wooooo woooooooo sssuuuuupperrrrr makmalin gaaanndd public shouting by seeing neetha ass uffffff what an perfect ass she have. neetha was still taking bath by showing ass full nude back body then cam zoomed on bathroom floor then we all saw that shampoo pkt went in side drain hole by flowing water in bathroom and after taking bath she cleand her wet body with towel and tied that towel to her body and neetha saw that water in bathroom was not draining in drain hole and bathroom floor was full with water i think some thing blocked inside that hole that why water not draining i will call my hubby he will send plumber to unblock this bathroom hole while sayin this neetha came again in bedroom and standed in front of mirror.

neetha was still wearing towel and sit in front of dressing table and started doing make up after make up done she wared one good saree without showing her frontal nude body neetha was in same look as in poster at theater.

now she was in saree with matching blouse and sindhur on her face also lipstick in her lips and now she is looking like homely house wife star then she calling some one. hello hubby there was a blockage in bathroom water is not draining oh ok yes i know bye. 

my hubby and kid ware out of city so hubby said he will send some one and my hubby is a independent contractor they will come 2maro i was alone now. then neetha had dinner after dinner she was watching tv in living room and waiting for plumber. i was watching tv then door bell sound came (roop tera masthana pyar meraa diwana, roop tera masthana pyar meraa diwana bhool kahi hum se na hojaye puupup puuuuu puuupupupup). 

after sound stopped i went to the door and opened it. namaste madam my name is shyam, your hubby send me to open some thing in you can i see where is it. what do u mean talk properly i said in big voice, dont get me wrong madam i asked where is that bathroom hole which is blocked bye saying this i was looking at her i never saw this much beauty. idiot fellow watching me with lusty eyes this low class fellows dont know how to talk and how scary he is i need be care full with this person then i said problem is in bathroom come i will show u then we both went to my bedroom. 

while going back of madam i saw her swinging ass what an ass she have her hubby is luck to have this gaand, if i saw it nude i will be lucky guy then madam showed me bathroom which is not draining water.

i went and saw bathroom was full of water and checked why water not draining then i saw that one shampoo pkt was stucked in that hole, this rich ass womens can bend there ass to see what is in it why water not draining then just about to remove that stucked shampoo pkt but i thought why not earn some money by saying its big problem and sir told he in in other city and madam is alone now if i seduce madam i will earn money and pleasure ummm good thought and said madam it dirt stucked in that hole it takes time and i want 1000 for this work. 

what 1000 is too much i will give 400. no madam i cant do this much big work for 400. ok i will give 500. find some one madam at this night who will come to work. ok ok wait take 700 final. ok madam and i started removing my pant. why are u undressing in front of me are u mad i shouted. madam see there bathroom is full of water my dress will be wet if i do with dress and i am not undressing fully i work in underwear dont worry. 

what u work in underware in front of me u dont have shame to say that. if u feel shy madam then wait in living room i call u after work done. there is gold and money in room if i went out of this room then he will snatch something i thought this and said i will stay and watch how u do work then he get undressed in front of me now he is in just underwear.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 6 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 10-07-2024, 12:38 PM