Poll: Choose your favourite actress
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anushka Shetty
13.21%
7 13.21%
Nayanthara
5.66%
3 5.66%
Samantha
5.66%
3 5.66%
Keerthy Suresh
5.66%
3 5.66%
Kajal Aggarwal
7.55%
4 7.55%
Trisha
1.89%
1 1.89%
Asin
7.55%
4 7.55%
Aishwarya Rai
3.77%
2 3.77%
Katrina kaif
3.77%
2 3.77%
Priyanka Arul Mohan
3.77%
2 3.77%
Pooja Hegde
3.77%
2 3.77%
Regina Cassandra
3.77%
2 3.77%
Sree Leela
3.77%
2 3.77%
Rukmini Vasanth
1.89%
1 1.89%
Disha patani
7.55%
4 7.55%
Shraddha Kapoor
5.66%
3 5.66%
Alia Bhatt
1.89%
1 1.89%
Tamanna Bhatia
5.66%
3 5.66%
Jhanvi Kapoor
3.77%
2 3.77%
Raashi khanna
3.77%
2 3.77%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Haunted Palace Queen and a Hero Adventures
"Hey, bro! Any problem?" Krish asked, noticing the phone ringing silently in Arjun's hand.

Arjun sighed. "Yeah, bro. Last night, I missed wishing Anushka for our wedding anniversary. Now she's calling me continuously to scold me for it."

Krish smiled and patted Arjun on the shoulder. "Oh, that’s the problem? Don't worry, bro. Come with me. I have a surprise for you both—a trip to the Kerala border as my gift for your first wedding anniversary."

"Thanks, bro. Let's move now," Arjun replied, feeling slightly relieved.

They got into their BMW and drove along ECR Road. On the way, Arjun realized he had forgotten to buy a gift for Anushka in New York due to his tight work schedule. He asked Krish to stop at a jewelry shop, and Krish obliged, stopping at the famous Jos Alukkas jewelry store. They were warmly welcomed by the manager and soon found themselves browsing the jewelry section, where many beautiful pieces caught their eyes.

Krish, with the help of a salesgirl, selected the perfect gifts for his sister-in-law, while Arjun, not very familiar with modern trends, chose a beautiful belly chain for Anushka. Finally, they paid for five pieces of jewelry, leaving Arjun confused about why Krish was paying for so many. As they left the store and got back into the car, Krish noticed Arjun's confusion.

"Those extra pieces are for my new girlfriend, bro. Don't worry about it," Krish explained, placing the jewelry separately in the dashboard compartment.

Just then, Krish received a reminder message for a night shoot from Gautam Vasudev Menon (GVM). He used the latest software in the car dashboard to read the message. After reading, he called GVM to greet him.

"Good morning, sir. Thanks for the reminder about the shoot," Krish said.

"Good morning, Krish. Can you inform Pooja about the shoot? I sent her a message, but it wasn't delivered. I'm busy with editing and music work," GVM replied.

"It's my pleasure, sir. I'll inform her. Arjun is with me. Do you want to speak to him?" Krish asked, switching to loudspeaker.

Arjun took the phone and spoke with GVM for a few minutes before the call ended abruptly.

After the call, Arjun asked, "Is there any shooting now?"

Krish smiled. "No, bro, just a night scene. GVM sir was just reminding me."

"Is it a climax shoot?" Arjun inquired.

Krish laughed. "No, brother. It's a romance and intimate scene, leading to the climax."

Arjun chuckled. "Don't get too involved with the heroine, Pooja ," he said, laughing.

"I'm not overdoing it, bro. If they ask me to give my best, what can I do?" Krish replied, driving at 90 km/h. They chatted for a few more minutes. Arjun felt surprised that Anushka hadn't called again since he met Krish (because Krish had texted her, saying, "Arjun is with me, make Biryani at home"). Arjun grew nervous as they approached their home area.
[+] 3 users Like krishkj's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghost redemption in the present world - by krishkj - 09-07-2024, 08:24 AM