my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
some ware in other country one man age maybe 32 looking good and he was entering into theater main gate. that theater name was. Exbii 4K 70mm 7.1 Dolby Atmos. at that time i reached here it was 1.30 pm and theater was full of public and i saw one board. house full till 31 dec 2019. 

i got upset and going out of theater when i reached the gate one man came and said 500 1500 500 1500 and he have only one ticket i did bargain with him but no use then i given him 1500 also ask how is the talk. 

dont know sir morning show not overed yet first time i am seeing this advance booking with out talk and just by seeing new heroin on that poster this movie got craze. 
[Image: 5.jpg]

wow what an attractive face she have and how many movies she did till now. new introduction sir go and enjoy her while seeing movie. 

definetly i will enjoy and thanks for ticket. why tnx sir u paid for ticket and u looking like new to this country. yes i am new here staying in this country for work and my name is Sashi Bond. 

nice to meet u sir and bye after he went from there i was waiting for show time, after that i saw morning show public was coming out from theater and people like me asking them how is movie. after hearing there reviews i went inside along with other people and sit on my seat. 

after all seats are full with public theater door are closed and one by one lights are turning off at the same time screen curtain was opening.
[Image: giphy.webp]
after curtain raised we nearly 200 peoples waiting for movie at that time one light has passed above our heads projector light then the show starts.

at first on the screes there's names started.

Rajesh Productions' Present

Special Thanks To

The Manager Of Heroin 
Name Raj (Heroin One and only Son)

when the manager name came at screen public ware shouting like beta ne maa ko chudwadiya beta ne maa ko chudwadiya wwooooo then the real movie started.

first opening of the scene was at kitchen and one women wearing nighty was cooking food we cant see her face but we can see her ass movements while cooking food, while seeing her ass movements one guy said gaand girjayegi mothrama Dheere pakaow khaneko hahahah all laughed, then voice over came in Dolby atoms surrounding sound.

hi my name is neetha age 36 married hubby name rajender age 47 and mother of one collage kid name raj and i dont have any affairs b4 or after marriage and never been groped by public except hubby till now, and my hubby bcome week after son born last time we had sex 7 years ago that too just 5 min he fucked me then she turned off gas turned towards cam now we can see her face she looking decent and nice, after cooking completed she kepted coocked food on dining table and started walking towards living room then she said. that is my family photo, we can see her with hubby and kid in family frame then she started walking in side bedroom but cam was focusing on her ass. wow what an ass she have poufy pillows soo soft like cotton then she taken one towel from bed and went inside of bathroom.  

neetha came inside of bathroom now camera was showing her half picture from face to boobs and she was in nighty then she turned opp to cam and removed her nighty then cam little out zoomed now we can see neetha bare back body from head to waist at this pose she opend shower and started bath. she have natural body with natural color waiting to see her bull body then neetha took one shampoo pkt and open it then applied that shampoo on her hair after shampoo neetha applied soap on body like face shoulders armpits stomac then her lower body but she was still back facing to us neetha applied soap on back side of her body now her body was full with soap foam and started bathing again with water.

and now public was swuuuu swuuuu whistling at theater bcoz cam was out zoomed fully and we can hee full nude of neetha from back side and Title was appear on screen now. wow.
[Image: 3.jpg]
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 09-07-2024, 06:42 PM