Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
He couldn't resist the urge that surged through him, fueled by desire and the closeness of Ankita in his arms. Ignoring her gentle attempts to deflect his advances, Amrish's hands wandered over her body, seeking a response that Ankita was not willing to give. In the darkness of the room, his touch felt intrusive, unwelcome against Ankita's silent plea for rest.

Ankita's patience wore thin as Amrish persisted, his actions turning forceful and insistent. With a sudden surge of strength, she pushed him away, her voice firm as she demanded, "Stop, Amrish. I said no."

His eyes widened in surprise at her sudden defiance, the haze of desire lifting momentarily to reveal the shock on his face. 

“Please, Ankita! I will make sure that you won’t face any trouble with the p..olice.”

“I know everything!”

Ankita's voice was steady, her determination clear. She didn't back down from the confrontation; instead, she stared at Amrish, her eyes unwavering.

"You think you can control me by threatening me with the p..olice?" Ankita asked, her voice low and dangerous. "You're wrong, Amrish. I won't be controlled by you or anyone else."

“Are you sure? You don’t know anything about inspector Ajanta”, Amrish countered.

Ankita softened up.

She felt a chill run down her spine at the mention of Inspector Ajanta. The name sparked a glimmer of fear in her eyes, memories of a past Deepak had fought hard to bury resurfacing in her mind. Despite her best efforts to remain composed, Ankita's confidence crumbled, revealing the vulnerability that lay beneath her steely exterior.

"What do you want from me, Amrish?" Ankita's voice wavered slightly, betraying the fear that crept into her heart.

Amrish's expression softened as he took in Ankita's sudden vulnerability. His features contorted with a mix of regret and longing, his own inner turmoil mirroring Ankita's.

"I don't want to hurt you, Ankita. I never did," Amrish confessed, his voice heavy with resignation.

Ankita studied him for a moment, the weight of his words sinking in as understanding dawned on her.

“I just want to enjoy you for 1 night. I am crazy about you!”

Ankita sighed. She thought deeply.

“Only for this one time. okay!”

Amrish's face lit up with a mix of relief and excitement, grateful for Ankita's decision. Without another word, he pulled her close, his touch now gentle and tender, a stark contrast to his earlier insistence. Sensing her hesitance, Amrish proceeded with caution, his movements slow and deliberate as he sought to bridge the gap between them.

He pulled over her night dress and threw it into a corner.

Ankita couldn't help but feel a pang of embarrassment as her nightdress landed in a crumpled heap on the floor. She forced herself to relax, reminding herself that this was just a one-time thing and soon, she could return to her normal life, untouched by the events of this day.

[Image: 2560x1440.203.webp]

Amrish, despite his eagerness, was careful not to push too far. He wanted this moment to be special, something Ankita would remember fondly. He cupped Ankitas massive breasts and squeezed them hard. He started sucking on her nipple hard and bit it gently. Ankita moaned softly, a mix of pleasure and pain washing over her. She tried to remain detached from the moment, telling herself that she was just compromising with Amrish for the night. But as his touch became more intimate, heating her body with a fire she couldn't deny, she found herself losing control.

“Look at me Ankita!”, he thundered. Her eyes locked into his.

He made her two nipples touch each other. Then he put both in his mouth and started sucking and pulling them.

She watched helplessly and felt his strong suction force on her nipples which were very sensitive. 

Her moans grew louder, her breaths coming out in short gasps. She couldn't help it, the pleasure that Amrish was inflicting on her was overwhelming. In that moment, she forgot about everything else, the troubles of the previous night, the fear, the uncertainty. There was only him, his touch, his mouth, his hands, and the joyous burning sensation that swept through her body.

Amrish, sensing her surrender, continued his advances, pushing past her initial reluctance, his hunger for her growing with every passing moment. 

After a few minutes he traveled down and pushed her legs apart. 

He pulled her labia apart and started to lick her clit in circles, thrusting his tongue in and out as her juices flowed.

Ankita cried out in pleasure, her body arching towards him. The sensations were too much for her to bear, and she clutched at the bedsheets, her entire being focused on the fire he was igniting within her.

She looked down. 

Amrish's eyes met hers, and she saw a deep desire and lust in his soul. However, she knew it was just this one night, and she mustered the strength to push these feelings aside.

As Amrish continued to pleasure her, Ankita felt herself slipping deeper into the haze of her own desire. She found herself responding to his every touch, her body seemingly of its own accord. She felt a growing tension within her, a pulsing need that seemed to demand satisfaction.

He was passionately licking her pussy. She could feel her orgasm building with every lick. 

As the waves of ecstasy washed over her, Ankita knew she was surrendering to him completely. 

Amrish noticed her star shaped puckered asshole. He slowly inserted a finger there.

Ankita gasped at the unexpected invasion, her eyes widening in surprise. The sensation was unfamiliar, yet it sent jolts of pleasure rushing through her, mingling with the intensifying need building within her.

Her body bucked beneath his skilled touch, her moans growing louder with each passing moment. The desire in her soul was now uncontrollable, and she knew that Amrish had her completely in his grasp.

Her orgasm approached swiftly, the tension within her growing with each passing second. The feeling was intoxicating, and she knew that there was no turning back. 

Amrish's dick was ready. 

He positioned himself at the entrance of her wet, waiting pussy. 

Ankita closed her eyes, feeling the anticipation building. She was both afraid and excited, unsure of what was to come. But she knew that today, she would give herself to him completely.

As Amrish slowly entered her, Ankita felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. The sensation was exquisite, as if her body was made for his. She moaned softly, her breaths coming out in short gasps.

He began to thrust into her, their bodies moving in perfect sync. Ankita wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer, almost as a reflex. The pleasure was overwhelming, and she knew that she would never be the same again.

As Amrish continued to thrust into her, Ankita felt herself reaching the edge. She tensed, her body ready to explode with pleasure.

Amrish was on top of her and was admiring the view.

Ankita: "Amrish, please... I can't take much more of this. It's... it's too intense."

Amrish: "I know, Ankita. But I can't hold back any longer. You feel so good, so right."

The sensation of Amrish's lips and tongue on her nipples sends a jolt of electricity through Ankita's body, causing her to arch back in pleasure.

Ankita feels a mix of pleasure and slight discomfort as Amrish's mouth and teeth gently pull at her nipple, sending shivers down her spine. His hands caress her body, leaving trails of heat and pressure wherever they touch.

As Amrish continued thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy Ankita’s breath became heavier. Her mouth made a delicious O. Amrish then held her face steady while he was still fucking her and kissed her passionately and his tongue intertwined with hers.

“Why don’t we switch? You be on top of me!”, Amrish suggested.

Ankita hesitated for a moment, her thoughts churning with a mix of fear and uncertainty. However, she knew that this was only for one night. She nodded, her eyes never leaving Amrish's as she climbed on top of him.

His eyes followed her every move, his breath catching in his throat as she slowly lowered herself onto him, enveloping his cock in her tight pussy. The sensation was unlike anything Amrish had ever felt before, and he moaned softly, his body humming with pleasure.

Ankita's movements were slow and deliberate, her hips undulating in a rhythm that was both primal and sensuous. With each stroke, she felt the fire in her loins grow stronger, the pleasure building to a crescendo. Her eyes locked onto Amrish's, and she could see the hunger in his soul, reflected in his heavy-lidded gaze.

With a sudden surge of desire, Amrish reached up to cup Ankita's breasts, his fingers brushing against her sensitive nipples. He squeezed them gently, eliciting a low moan from her. His touch was passionate but tender, leaving a trail of fire in its wake.

He leaned forward, his mouth closing around one of her nipples. His tongue flicked against it, causing Ankita to move her back in pleasure. Her fingers dug into his chest, her grip tightening as his mouth continued to tease her.

“Ankita, come closer!”

Ankita obliged, her body trembling with anticipation as she leaned in closer. Amrish's lips met hers in a searing kiss, their tongues entwining as they reveled in the intensity of their passion. His hands slid down her back, grasping her hips and pulling her closer still, their bodies now tightly intertwined.

Their movements became more urgent, their moans growing louder as the pleasure built to a feverish pitch. Amrish's thrusts became deeper, his hips slamming against Ankita's with each powerful stroke. Her breath came in ragged gasps, her body electrified by the sensations coursing through her.

Amrish's eyes never left Ankita's as he watched her face transform with each wave of pleasure. Her features were flushed with passion, her eyes locked onto his as they reached the brink of ecstasy.

Their movements became more frenzied, Ankita's breasts bouncing wildly with each thrust as her body swayed back and forth. Her nipples, already hard from the earlier sucking and pulling, grew even more erect, peaking like small mountains under the soft, sensitive flesh of her aching skin.

Captivated by the sight, Amrish couldn't help but reach up and cup her breasts again, massaging the big firm globes and pulling on her nipples. Ankita gasped, her voice muffled by their passionate kiss as her body writhed above him.

The need for release grew stronger with each passing moment, the heat and intensity between them building to an explosive crescendo. Ankita's moans grew louder, her voice rising above the wild, animalistic noises emanating from Amrish.

As Amrish's thrusts grew deeper and  harder, Ankita felt a wave of blinding pleasure wash over her. She cried out, her body arching upwards as she felt her orgasm reach its peak. Wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through her, leaving her breathless and weak.

Amrish felt it too, his cock pulsating inside her as he reached his own climax. He let out a guttural groan, his hips bucking wildly as he released himself within her. Their bodies slammed together, their skin sticky with sweat and their breaths ragged as they continue to move in sync.

Finally, the intensity of the lustful exchange subsided, leaving them both panting and shaking with the aftershocks of their passion. They lay still for a moment, catching their breath as they stare into each other's eyes.

"Ankita, your body feels so incredible, I can't believe it's real," Amrish whispered hoarsely, his eyes never leaving the sight of her heaving chest. His fingers continued to caress her, leaving trails of pressure as he explored her curves.

"I can't get enough of you, Ankita. I want to touch every inch of your body. You feel so right, so perfect."

"You're making me feel things I've never felt before," he panted, his eyes locked onto hers as he tried to catch his breath. The intensity of their passion left them both breathless and him desperate for more.

"Amrish, your hands and your mouth, it's all... it's too intense. You should slow down.”

They lay there in peaceful sleep, the warmth of each other's bodies creating a cocoon of comfort. Hours passed, the world outside growing quiet as the sun rose high in the sky, casting a yellow glow through the window. Ankita stirred first, her eyes fluttering open to find him still asleep, his face relaxed in a state of rest. Gently removing herself from his embrace, she sat up and watched him for a moment. The room was filled with a sense of stillness, broken only by the sound of their steady breaths mingling in the air. With a sigh of relief, Ankita leaned down and tapped his forehead.

He got what he wanted from her. Things can now get back to normal.

"Amrish! You need to leave!"
[+] 6 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 08-07-2024, 04:08 AM