Fantasy **** Adult Games ****
-2-

They want to keep the process of picking up participant and activities a low profile affair to keep  the suspense element high. To be fair , they asked Secretary to pick the participant name.. Hari, Harshini got the list of those whose birthday is falling in this month.. among them one name is picked by lots by secretary. Its Bhavana !!!

They called her to pick up the activity by lottery .. she picked up one chit and handed over to Hari.. He asked her to read it to herself

You need to identify a person that you should kiss (lip lock) within 24 hours and fuck him/her in a week. Then you need to stay in their flat for a week, but after you enter the flat  , you need to pick one of their family members to do the same in your flat. You should not reveal the activity to any one including the person you want to kiss and fuck..

Bhavana got 5 min to decide where she wants to go… but within she decided the name and informed the team.. Harshini giving her a hug wishes her good luck.. Hari also tried to do same and Bhavana offers her hand and says Hari, you did over action the other day, you don’t deserve my hug and she goes off.. Hari doesn’t care .. he hates the girls with attitude..  Harshini trying to control her laugh , looks at Hari and says .. dude.. I also felt you did lot of over action… Hari got angry and retorts you bitch.. you made that poor guy kneel naked in front of every one.. looks like you wanted to see his dick… Pressing his dick from the pant she says .. as long as this is there I don’t need another… meanwhile secretary uncle goes off

Ok, its time for action.. Bhavana wants to really surprise the guests.. if she goes with her bag with one week of clothes and stuff they will get doubt.. at least for a day until she kisses the person she wants to maintain the secrecy , in any case today is Friday and no college till Monday.. so she goes just like that without even picking up her inners.. she goes to the guest flat and knocks the door..

This is the flat of Suresh uncle.. his wife name is Subhadra and daughter name Sushma, son name Surendra..

(note to readers.. to avoid confusion, all the names in same family start with same alphabet.. in this case S)

Subhadra opens the door and Bhavana secretly reveals the activity in her ears. All others are inside in their rooms.. Subhadra immediately goes out to Bhavana’s flat

While entering the living room she yells “Hey, Sushma are you there”

Hearing her sweat voice Surendra, Suresh come out while Sushma is in bathroom. Time is 6 PM

Suresh asks Bhavana to sit and enquires about her dad.. “Uncle , he is fine and anyway you would have seen him in office today no” , she asks.. Suresh nodding his head says “no dear.. I have small headache, took leave” , while offering her juice.. she politely refuses “uncle.. I am also having slight headache and we should not drink juices”.  Surendra tries to make a joke and laughs “oh really .. I am also having headache , I just drank juice”

Bhavana looks at him angrily and goes and sits next to uncle on sofa and opens her phone and shows the doctor prescription.. “Uncle I am not telling lies.. I had my periods till yesterday and because of the aftermath I am having the headache..”

Suresh feeling uncomfortable says its ok Bhavan , I trust you .. don’t take Surendra’s words seriously .. he is always like that

Surendra got angry .. while walking off to his room utters “these girls have this one excuse for everything ..”

Suresh feels sorry for her and consoles her “Bhavana.. don’t take his words seriously .. god is unfair .. giving this four days of punishment to girls every month.. I know Bhavana how tough it is .. Sushma takes at least one day leave every month.. Bhavana, girls have to endure pain through out their life.. insulting words like this from irresponsible guys like Surendra .. unbearable pain while giving birth.. leaving parents behind and going off with an unknown person to an unknown family after wedding .. Bhavana.. its always unfair treatment and injustice to girls only.. boys don’t have any shame and no empathy.. relax baby.. “

Uncles comforting words are so soothing .. she looks at him and says with moist eyes “uncle .. there are very few like you who understands our pain.. you said so many things about pain… you forgot the first night pain.. if it turns out later that she has endured her pain and offered her virginity to an idiot who has already opened many seals by then.. that pain of getting cheated .. uncle.. world is unfair to girls.. only few loving souls like you understand this”

Suresh wanted to lay his hand around her shoulders and offer some comfort but feels shy and thinks inappropriate and stays away from that.. looking at his uneasiness, Bhavana says “uncle you are insulting me.. I am also like your daughter .. be friendly with me.. I feel so much happy listening to your wisdom.. uncle you saw since I was in diapers.. I might have grown up .. so is our bonding uncle.. you and my dad are close friends .. you used to tell me stories and put me to sleep.. uncle .. one request.. before Sushma comes “ , she raises her head and looking into his eyes and asks .. no .. begs..

Feeling uneasy and being in a position not to be close intimate like in her childhood .. he says “Bhavana, you should not ask.. you should demand.. tell what you want”

She takes his hand and puts it on hers and asks “promise me.. talking to you every minute is so precious and pleasurable to me uncle.. I want to spend more time with you like a baby.. like in childhood.. tell me bed time stories and put me to bed.. please.. I need that comfort.. I need those beautiful moments back uncle.. don’t think otherwise.. I will manage Sushma and auntie.. please.. before Sushma comes from her bathroom” , she is almost crying , begging and weeping..

Suresh saw the sincerity in her eyes.. he saw the genuine feelings in her face .. she is not faking .. she is not lying .. she is grown up adult now.. she knows what it means to be with a man like this.. even though I am so close to her and her family..

Suresh couldn’t say no and nods his head.. I will do my best to make you happy baby.. but don’t tell this to anyone..

Just after he completed his last word comes Sushma in her night dress.. wearing short gown till her thighs and opening up top button.. needless to say she is not wearing inners.. looking at Bhavana and being so cozy with her dad.. she feels jealous and says “hey Bhavana.. no one knows the trick to impress my dad than you.. you are the only girl who can be so close with my dad.. not even me..” , while sitting next to Suresh on other side..

Bhavana says .. laughingly… “nothing like that re… it depends on how you talk , how to dress, how you behave.. uncle likes simplicity and genuineness ..anyway.. your dad.. you know better”

Suresh gathers courage and pulls both of them closer and says “you both are good girls.. after an age this bridge is built between the individuals and its natural to keep the distance and to be frank.. look at this monkey’s dress.. revealing her body like this.. how can I be comfortable with her.. yes, its your body and your house.. but I am not that modern thinking to ignore and move on.. I am not saying I am trying to curtail your freedom.. in your room  you do whatever you want but when you are with others.. even family members.. there should be boundaries .. just my view”

This is the first time dad is pulling her close.. Sushma feels happy.. “dad.. I understand where you are coming from .. but try to change .. time changes, you also need to change .. anyway what's the matter Bhavana you came here” , asks Sushma

Bhavana wants to tease Sushma.. “Sush.. I had my periods and cramps.. just today only feeling better and wanted to see uncle as he is also having headache .. “
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
**** Adult Games **** - by opendoor - 07-07-2024, 09:46 AM
RE: Adult Games - by opendoor - 07-07-2024, 12:48 PM
RE: Adult Games - by opendoor - 07-07-2024, 12:49 PM
RE: Adult Games - by sri7869 - 07-07-2024, 01:00 PM
RE: Adult Games - by opendoor - 07-07-2024, 01:05 PM
RE: Adult Games - by sri7869 - 07-07-2024, 01:09 PM
RE: Adult Games - by opendoor - 07-07-2024, 01:26 PM
RE: Adult Games - by opendoor - 07-07-2024, 01:28 PM