my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
moms pussy looking like soft panner fat piece with cut mark uffffff then mom came near to me and asked why i am in dress then she started undressing me like old days i mean child hood memories. 

i lifted my both hands then she removed my t shirt and by seeing my under arms mom asked raj why u used dads razor that day u know how much fear i got when i saw that razor with hair. 

now my ass got fear and said what razor mom u mean eraser. i saw u raj while shaving under arm i was not sleeped at that time and dont tell lie to mom. 

ok now i remember i didn't not closed the bathroom door that day i was in hurry and said sorry mom i dont tell lie again and asked her why she fear by razor.

now mom hugged me wow what a soft body mom have like sponge feeling my body then she said i think u saw that razor and thought u ask me what i did with that how can any mother can tell that things to son sorry raj i mistaken u muuuuuaaaa lips kiss to my son. 

thx mom and lets watch ur movie by telling this mom got shyness in face and both went to sofa then she removed my short and laughed by seeing my small cock and said better than ur father but still small hahaha then i said thanks to mom and sit beside her and turned mom head towards me by looking her sexy eyes sucking her sexy lips then kissed both side of her neck and now kissing at her both shoulders then i looked in mom eyes and asked her to feed me and sleeped on mom nude thighs.

when i keep my head on mom thighs ummmmmmmm what a fragrance coming from mom pussy aaaahhhhhh and  asked what perfume you used on ur pussy mom and u know what she said. 

my body make own perfume son i dont use chemical perfume to me. then i kissed above her pussy like aaaa feels like cheez formy lips with tiny tiny hair then i sleeped straight to mom and again asked to feed me like old times. 

then mom given her nipple to my mouth and ask to open my mouth then i noded like no i dont open then mom make my mouth open with her left hand and inserted her brownish 1 inch long nipple into my mouth it feels like gbang in my mouth and slowly started sucking mom nip.

while sucking mom nip, i typed the password, I want anand sexy wife PAVITRA@32 and i can WAIT, then movie started with names.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 4 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My greed Made Mother Heroin - by sri7869 - 21-06-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie - by sashi_bond - 08-07-2024, 05:37 PM