Fantasy **** Adult Games ****
-1-

This story takes place in a metropolitan city. In the heart of the city there is a 3 storied building with 9 families living there. Three floors, each floor having 3 flats. Since all them work in same MNC , they all pooled the funds together , formed a society , bought land and built this beautiful building long back.. since then their kids grew up and all of them having great fun living in that building. As they accumulated lot of money recently they bought a big farm house also in the out skirts..

Once in a quarter they have a picnic in the farm house and enjoy the whole day.. When kids are younger they used to enjoy a lot participating in the games.. but as they are becoming older , their interest in those kids games is lost.. even the adults have same typical games like rope pulling, anthyakshari , in and out …

As interest is waning , the response and attendance has come down a lot in recent times.. also kids are not mingling with each other they are stuck in their social media chats and phones..

The association secretory Santhosh is worried and in one of those picnics expresses the same.. he asks for suggestions

“Uncle.. who wants these type of old games.. there is no fun and are boring..”

“ok .. beta.. tell what you want then”

“uncle .. lets do one thing , lets seek 2 volunteers and give this assignment to them, let them come up with ideas”

“why don’t you be one of them since you seem to be bored with this format”

“no issues uncle.. I will be there.. I need one more.. hey, Amala you want to work with me”

“no Hari.. I wont trust you”

“what happened beta.. Hari is a nice boy”

“ha.. he looks like that.. you guys don’t know what he does in college bus.. he always presses my boobs from behind”

“isssss.. why are they allowing boys and girls to sit together”

“uncle.. this is not school bus.. this is college bus.. we all sit together.. in class also.. you will be shocked, Padmini sits on the lap of Suresh in the bus and you know these bumpy roads…”

“hmm.. anyway lets comeback to our subject”

“Amala, if you are not interested , its fine.. I will look for another girl”

“rey.. why do you need only girls.. why not boys”

“Amala.. keep quite or else I will tell your episode with science teacher”

“ok.. ok.. take your jigiri dosth Harshini”

“you don’t need to tell my name Amala.. I am always with Hari.. but since you guys always feel jealous about us, I want to give chance to another girl.. if no one is coming forward I and Hari will work on this”

“beta.. we have trust on you both… you make a beautiful pair and you guys have very good understanding.. go ahead and comeback with a super duper plan”

“ok.. uncle.. tomorrow night 9 PM , lets meet at the apartment terrace.. ok?”

“ok”

… … ….

As expected every one assembles next day 9 PM on the terrace
Harshini starts the conversation.. she is very active and articulate and knows how to impress anyone

“ok.. first of all good evening to all of you.. we all have a problem in our society”

“osey.. stop that non sense and come to the subject”

“who is that coward .. Amar, is it you ? come here rey.. stand next to me”

“its ok beta.. leave him.. lets focus on the subject”

“no uncle , I want seriousness in every one..orey Amar come here and stand on your knees here”

Amar knows Harshini means business .. she doesn’t want these type of silly things.. so he goes and kneels next to her.. and to everyone’s shock, she pulls his shorts exposing his hanging manhood.. all girls and aunties started laughing including his parents

“sorry Aparna auntie, I don’t like indiscipline .. when serious we should be serious , when in fun, have fun”

“ok ok Harshini, I have trust on you beta.. lets move on”

“ok.. listen carefully , this is a serious subject, I wont tolerate any cross talk , after I am done there will be Q&A”

“ok .. proceed”

“is there any one below 18 year old here ?”

No one is there

"Is there any one living with you who are below 18 year old ?”

No one is there

“cool.. I know we are all above 18 , but want to confirm.. this game we are going to play will last for a year.. all these days we use to play games on one day every quarter.. but this is a different game and every one MUST play.. before I proceed further, I need to get your nod on one important thing .. this game involves adult activities which may involve sex.. any one not comfortable ?”

Seetha raises her hand.. Harshini says you can leave Seetha now.. if you change your mind , we will add you to the list.. Seetha leaves

“I am not asking parents consent since we are all adults, but still if there is any parent who doesn’t want their kid to participate in this, raise your hand”

Two people raise their hands..

“ok.. I am giving 24 hours time to the kids to convince their parents to get the consent , if not you are out”

Those 4 kids look angrily at their parents

“ok.. if those parents don’t allow their kids, then those parents are also out”

All kids clap and express their happiness.. now one parent changes his mind and allows.. still there is one family to give consent

“ok.. rules are simple.. we have 9 families here.. and roughly 36 people.. every individual will get a chance to participate in this game which lasts for a week.. and also after 36 weeks, there will be group games and idea is to have this activity for 52 weeks.. ok, what do you do in that one week ?

We will draw lots and pick individuals.. there is another lot with list of activities .. the individual needs to pick his/her activity and perform that act as written there.. at the end of the week, the organizing team will interview the concerned and gives marks based on their performance.. group activity rules I will tell later.. important thing is to maintain confidentiality and the participant should not reveal what is the activity they are performing and there should be some surprise element to all.. now exceptions.. if any one has periods at that time, we will pick another.. also exams is not a reason to skip the activity and finally no one will ever force anything on anyone.. mutual consent is crucial , if we come to know about that they will be out of the game.. any questions ?”

Hari picks up “before questions, let me clear the air.. lot of doubting parents here.. lets think broadly.. I can clearly say all the kids are so disciplined and I can tell confidently no one lost their virginity yet.. girl or boy .. we all should be proud of our parents here who gave us that freedom.. ok, pressing boobs or light kiss or being cozy .. this is nothing these days.. in our college ground back side, I see some girls giving blow job to get the weed.. some boys fucking their girl friends and even worse some of them meet in the house itself in the name of sleep overs and have group sex with sisters and brothers and you will be shocked some uncles fuck their son’s girl friend.. society is like this.. I am not saying we also should do all these.. no.. but at same time we should not curb our natural feelings.. see.. Harshini removed Amar shorts in front of every one here.. that’s the freedom and trust we should have.. if I want to fuck Harshini or Amala or Siri I should fuck them in front of their parents with their consent.. not clandestine affairs or illegal multiple relations.. we are new generation kids.. our needs are different from yours.. if your sex life started after marriage.. ours is starting in school bus.. but I am not saying we should be irresponsible and start fucking every girl or auntie here.. we like, we fuck.. no need to explain to others..i can go on and on, let me stop here for Q&A”

Thunderous applause from kids and also parents..

“so .. Hari you say free sex is fine at your age ? have you seen the world ? do you know what happens if the girl becomes pregnant ?”

“auntie.. good question.. our 18 is your 28.. at the age of 18 we know what happens if you do sex.. before sex itself we think, decide and then perform.. I am not advocating for a free sex.. I respect girls like Seetha and I wish more girls are like that.. I want my wife to be virgin when I marry her.. but rare to get girls like Seetha.. auntie, sex doesn’t mean irresponsibility and its not about physical pleasure.. we do sex only when we both align ourselves on many matters”

“ok.. then 1 week is enough to understand other person and involve in sex ?”

“uncle.. all of us are born here in this building.. we all know each and every one.. Sudha auntie used to take me to tennis classes .. Mohan uncle taught me chess.. Sudhakar uncle used to leave their daughter in our house whenever they were going out of town.. we all knew each other so much.. I can tell the bra size of every auntie here.. no disrespect to their privacy but the point is we all know each other enough to decide on sex in one week.. I am not advocating an instantaneous sex , if uncle hugs my sister she may get aroused and want to be with uncle, that’s not the feeling I am advocating.. there is a 18 years of trust, love on all the kids here by all the parents and 25 years of trust and friendship among you all.. we are a closed knit society , there may be 9 families for legal reasons , but we are one family.. we share our joys, sorrows and everything “

“ok.. nice explanation..i want to participate in this game but don’t want to do it in front of my kids.. what to do”

“uncle.. its your choice , you can skip this game.. as I told we are one big family.. its not your family, my family.. you want to fuck someone in front of some one else, and you are not comfortable , then you will get less marks.. also sex is not mandatory thing ..”

“another question.. so by end of the year there will not be any virgin here right ?”

“yes.. except Seetha”

“ok.. so if someone has already have a relation how it will effect that”

"auntie, for example you have a relation with next door uncle and that next door uncle fucks your daughter in front of you and your daughter comes to know about relation, what happens ? is that the question ? this is the perfect time to wash out all your past sins..”

“orey Hari gaa.. one question.. as part of this game, I fuck your jigiri Harshini in front of you , what would be your feeling?”

“ha ha.. I don’t answer specific individual situations , ask about game rules .. not about each ones feelings”

‘so you are escaping.. giving lengthy bhaashan is fine but when it comes to you…”

“ok raa.. Bhushan gaa.. come and fuck Harshini tonight itself if she likes you .. I like Harshini , doesn’t mean she should have sex with me only.. if that’s the case I should not fuck your sister nor mom .. sorry auntie.. if I am fucking another pussy , Harshini can suck any other dick.. its as simple as that”

“ok , another question.. during exams , lets extend the period to 2 weeks as we need to focus on exams also”

“ok , no issues.. also 1 week is maximum time, if you finish your assignment in 1 day , we will start next batch.. any other question, lets take it offline.. no discussion on this in social media or friends.. we are doing it for our good .. so don’t spoil.. if you are not comfortable you can walk out any time.. “

Every one claps and hugs each other and congrats Hari, Harshini for this great idea.. so innovative and exciting..

First lot is picked tomorrow only… lets see what happens.. after couple of weeks every one will get more clarity
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
**** Adult Games **** - by opendoor - 07-07-2024, 09:46 AM
RE: Adult Games - by opendoor - 07-07-2024, 12:48 PM
RE: Adult Games - by opendoor - 07-07-2024, 12:49 PM
RE: Adult Games - by sri7869 - 07-07-2024, 01:00 PM
RE: Adult Games - by opendoor - 07-07-2024, 01:05 PM
RE: Adult Games - by sri7869 - 07-07-2024, 01:09 PM
RE: Adult Games - by opendoor - 07-07-2024, 01:26 PM
RE: Adult Games - by opendoor - 07-07-2024, 01:28 PM